Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari (21295 Views)

Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out / To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by yazach: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Lol
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by Dacronym(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2018
I don't trust Dino I do not trust FFK
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by abc115: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Home of looters
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
This is very true. Dino was the MC of Buhari campaign in 2015.
He insulted GEJ and PDP in strong terms. He was loud mouthed.

So for this crime God dealt with specially using the Evil he helped to power. Now he's back to his vomits as a dog.

Dino....Welcome Home. But next time use ya head and be guided by the spirit.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by LazyNairalander(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Dino welcome? Thought kogi pdp rejected his rejoining.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
This is very true. Dino was the MC of Buhari campaign in 2015.
He insulted GEJ and PDP in strong terms. He was loud mouthed.

So for this crime God dealt with him specially using the Evil he helped to power. Now he's back to his vomits like a dog.

Dino....Welcome Home. But next time use ya head and be guided by the spirit.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by adetes: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Too much talk, hw this one was appointed as our minister back then
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by Antoeni(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2018
"My brother FFK and I are both returnee to PDP. He only got healed of political blindness before me. Thank God we both can now see. Once we were blind and now we can see".

Political Prostitudes
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2018
tuniski:

You can call him names but, you can't deny he has been visible!

visible & relevant only in ipob lands,
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by Rebuke: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2018
nrexzy:
FFK is a shameless man.... I just still wonder how miscreants like this are appointed to lead us....

All yhu all do is making noise, castigate and all but yhu yhurself have nothing meaningful to say.

Take or leave it, FFK has something upstairs dan all of u noisemakers here put together.

Opposition is a good thn in a political system like ours. At least, to curtail d excesses of d ruling party and to keep dem on deir toes.

So, stop ranting every time someone is nt on yhur side.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by modupe2: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2018
"Let God judge between those of us that stayed with the evil and those of us that opposed it."

I like that part, God will sure judge you for all your continuing efforts at ensuring this country is divided along ethnic and religion lines

1 Like

Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by rajiraymond(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2018
This foolish FFK thinks Dino's PDP senatorial district will welcome him back and give him automatic ticket.
Dino is finished.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2018
magoo10:
Unlike Dino I recognised the evil in them and left them long before they came to power in 2015. Unlike Dino I raised the alarm about their genocidal tendencies, their fascistic disposition, their secret desire to field a Muslim/Muslim ticket and their jihadist agenda. Unlike Dino I fought them to a standstill in the 2015 presidential election by boldly speaking for the PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan

Those who call ffk senseless must first have their brain checked . his demeanor is worth emulating

None of them is light or good.. Just a case of a greater evil and a lesser one. Buhari has done am good bt just dat tolerating uncontrolled killings/cleansing is worse than any form of looting pdp has done
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by Abbeyme: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2018
FFK is inflicted with self-righteousness.

Nothing more.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by espn(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2018
DidierDrogba:
Oluku mechie onu ure gi
wats dis wan saying?
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by Redphallus(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Nigerian politicans be switching from one party to the other like they changing girlfriends.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by Riversides2003(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2018
twilliamx:

If ffk read this he will be disappointed... Its is orator...olodo

I can see that you are above mistake, I will not insult you but ignore you instead.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by bakila: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Antoeni:
"My brother FFK and I are both returnee to PDP. He only got healed of political blindness before me. Thank God we both can now see. Once we were blind and now we can see".

Political Prostitudes
It is an early warning sign of the brigandage that Dino will bring to the peace of PDP, if Saraki does not have his way on his return to the party.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Riversides2003:
Love him or hate him, this FFK guy is a good orator.
That he is.
You get swallowed up in his write-up as you read each paragraph.
One just hopes he is true to himself and strictly believes in all he writes as his school of thought and beliefs have swayed far too many times for me to completely take him serious.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by Riversides2003(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

That he is.
You get swallowed up in his write-up as you read each paragraph.
One just hopes he is true to himself and strictly believes in all he writes as his school of thought and beliefs have swayed far too many times for me to completely take him serious.

Yeah you right, he is sometimes controversial but my point is that he knows how to arrange his words and sends his message.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Riversides2003:

Yeah you right, he is sometimes controversial but my point is that he knows how to arrange his words and sends his message.
True!
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by jahsharon: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2018
Riversides2003:
Love him or hate him, this FFK guy is a good orator. Either he Dey lie or talk true, the guy sabi yarn.

He studied Law at Cambridge or so but could not defend himself in Court. The only thing he knows how to do is blow big big grammar to Buhari who can't find his Certificate and Dino who graduated with a disgraceful third class.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by Riversides2003(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2018
jahsharon:

He studied Law at Cambridge or so but could not defend himself in Court. The only thing he knows how to do is blow big big grammar to Buhari who can't find his Certificate and Dino who graduated with a disgraceful third class.

But at least he knows how to blow the grammar.
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by AnanseK(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2018
I’m not surprised these two psychopaths are friends. Their madness come from the same PDP demon and no doubt they smoke the same brand of crack cocaine.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by teejona(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
ffk ..so much noise ,no content!!.. no single achievement when he was minister!!!

honestly, what has he done for the nation other than this?
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by KingRagnar: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Fani paints himself good at the expense of APC, at the expense of PMB, trampling, bashing and insulting his name and image before Nation. This is the same man who claims to be the saint of politics, who claims to be wise, who calls God into his antics to make him look 'Holy'. What light exactly are they seeing?. There is no light as it is obvious they they are still wallowing in darkness, ignorance and political quagmire.We don't need anyone to tell us who PMB is, we can see for ourselves
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by nrexzy: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Rebuke:

All yhu all do is making noise, castigate and all but yhu yhurself have nothing meaningful to say.

Take or leave it, FFK has something upstairs dan all of u noisemakers here put together.

Opposition is a good thn in a political system like ours. At least, to curtail d excesses of d ruling party and to keep dem on deir toes.

So, stop ranting every time someone is nt on yhur side.

Who do I blame for ur wisdom?
Re: FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari by nrexzy: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
tuniski:

You can call him names but, you can't deny he has been visible!

Visible in what aspect In terms of mentorship, wisdom, good governance or elder states manenlighten me please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom / Dasuki Keeps Mute Over Alleged Felony Plot / Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.