Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 (95374 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / Sweden Vs England: World Cup (0 - 2) On 7th July 2018 / Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Hemanwel(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2018
Xisnin:

You should have staked your life savings.
I honestly don't do betting.

Mind you, I didn't predict all the 60 matches so far played o!
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Baroba(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2018
nzeobi:

England is not a good team and Croatia will be the first above average team they will play, the also know that they have over achieved.

Nna, they have had the luck of the draws, I guess you make your own luck..The exit of powerhouse nations such as Germany, Portugal and Spain opened up the route for the English, they will never ever get a better chance to reach the finals if they don't take this opportunity.. Tunisia, Panama, Belgium, Colombia, Sweden.. Apart from Colo and Belgium, the rest were useless.. If we are been honest. Croatia are a good team, probably the best team England will face till date, but knowing the English, they won't be scared of them and might even win.. Personally, I tip the Croats to win; Control Henderson, don't give away free kicks at the edge of the box, the finals is theirs..The have better all round technicians compared to England and are more experienced..Should be a good game..

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Bimpe29: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2018
Croatia is more organized than England, but I am hoping for England triumph.

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by nzeobi(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Baroba:

Nna, they have had the luck of the draws, I guess you make your own luck..The exit of powerhouse nations such as Germany, Portugal and Spain opened up the route for the English, they will never ever get a better chance to reach the finals if they don't take this opportunity.. Tunisia, Panama, Belgium, Colombia, Sweden.. Apart from Colo and Belgium, the rest were useless.. If we are been honest. Croatia are a good team, probably the best team England will face till date, but knowing the English, they won't be scared of them and might even win.. Personally, I tip the Croats to win; Control Henderson, don't give away free kicks at the edge of the box, the finals is theirs..The have better all round technicians compared to England and are more experienced..Should be a good game..
onyem your analysis is spot on.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by purplekayc(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Football is the worst thing that has happened to humanity sad
what?
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by cruzita(f): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Make 2moro do reach make england carry their school bags, lunch box go
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
I see a game of 2:2 ... Croatia equalizes with a second goal... I also perceive penalty shoot with Croatia coming out triumphant.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by imperiouxx(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2018
The over mouthed English team will lose.

Case dismissed.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2018
TeamCroatiaForFinal#

England 1 - 2 Croatia

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Mrojoshua(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2018
Good
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Get good tips to earn daily,check my sig and join for free.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Croatia, you've defeated top countries don't let common England send you home with nothing ooo! Please finish, trash and tear England to pieces... angry
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Croatia is so whipping this overhyped English team.
Croatia 3 England 1.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Dacronym(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2018
ROSYL:
Lol, I just did a bet of 10 pound with my colleague. He's for England winning Croatia and I'm for Croatia winning.

FTR, I support England, so I will be glad if we win.
Sorry you're losing that bet
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by DIYhackers: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2018
England is going home
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Dollabiz: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by brainy02: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Russia 2018 World Cup preview & probable line-up: Croatia vs England
#CROENG #WORLDCUP

Croatia stand in the way of England making their first World Cup final since 1966 as the two teams meet in an intriguing Moscow semi-final.

https://footytool.com.ng/russia-2018-world-cup-preview-probable-line-croatia-vs-england/
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by derbykol(f): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2018
I support England

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2018
its going down like this. england will lose to croatia and in finals is croatia and france and france will win it all. france team represents the empire strikes back because it is dominated by african colonies ( pogba- kante- mtiti etc ) who are now in charge. this is a world cup of emancipation. this is why macron came to pay his respects to fela. he knows the european ship is sinking fast.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by KanwuliaExtra: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Gooooooo CROATIA!!!!!! kiss

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Chubhie:
England to qualify. Croatia would make things very difficult for the Englishmen.

Belgium vs England finals. Belgium to win.
hmm. belgium is out though
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Catalyst4eva:
I think Croatia will win this World cup. Who else agrees with me?
france
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by oyetpel(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2018
Sirpaul:
if England wins the cup then know its a buy game take it or leave it

buy game? What do you mean? That England bought the world cup?
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by yamendiva(f): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2018
abbeyty:
come on England !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we Nigerians are behind you

Speak for yourself
Which we Nigerians?
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Dacronym:

Sorry you're losing that bet

How? do you wanna bet?
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by oyetpel(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2018
England have profited from the premier league with top managers now managing their top clubs. Mourinho, Conte, Guardiola, Klopp, Pochettino.

Conte 3-5-2. Pochettino Tottenham boys, Guardiola passing from the back with Walker&Stones, And Man Utd's Lingard.

Southgate also making the young lad gel, and knowing football tournament is only about winning, playing beautifully is a plus. (Spain lost 1-0 in '14, and won each match 1-0 till final).

Haters can hate, say they didn't meet real teams, you can only beat what's in front of you. Brazil played beautifully at Espana '82 without getting to quarter-finals.

Complain the English press hype their players, what stops your own press from hyping your players? What most doesn't know is that the English population even accuses their press of being against them with their flimsy reports.

England will get to final and win the World Cup. Their golden generation of Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Joe Cole, Ferdinand, Terry, Ashley Cole couldn't do these, now see these small boys excelling. And tournament mentality is returning to England, all their underaged teams are also winning trophies.

I know most of you like England but have been disappointed by them in the past, it's time to get on board.

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by jonbellion(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
its going down like this. england will lose to croatia and in finals is croatia and france and france will win it all. france team represents the empire strikes back because it is dominated by african colonies ( pogba- kante- mtiti etc ) who are now in charge. this is a world cup of emancipation. this is why macron came to pay his respects to fela. he knows the european ship is sinking fast.
stop this Those players are not African any more they are French they are of African descent yes but that is the only thing most of them have not even been to Africa

I support you with fact that England will lose today tho
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by oyetpel(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2018
Baroba:

The way you people analyse surprises me, it's good though but calling teams England played useless and not saying the same for Croatia is what irritated me.

Which useful team have Croatia played? Nigeria, Iceland are useless teams, the reason people are rating Croatia highly is because of their win against Argentina, And we all know how useless Argentina were in this World cup. Their Knockout wins have been by penalty shootouts against Denmark and Russia.

Berate England all you like, you can only beat what's in front of you.

You mentioned powerhouse nations such as Germany, Portugal and Spain, but these teams were useless themselves, Russia 70th in the world knocked out Spain. Germany couldn't qualify from their easy group, (guess you will say the group was hard after they didn't qualify) they were penciled to top that group.

Stop rubbishing and underestimating opponents as an analyst or a coach if ever you want to become one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy / FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.