Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 (95545 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / Sweden Vs England: World Cup (0 - 2) On 7th July 2018 / Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Dacronym(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2018
ROSYL:

How? do you wanna bet?
If I wanna bet? £10 is still too small
England is Winning any which way
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by legalwealth(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2018
bedspread:
England vs Belgium For my Final

Error! !!

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by bedspread: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2018
legalwealth:

Error! !!
Big Error oo

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Dacronym:

If I wanna bet? £10 is still too small
England is Winning any which way

Yea I know it's small, just an office playful bet.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Dacronym(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2018
ROSYL:

Yea I know it's small, just an office playful bet.

Kk
I thought you wanted to bet with me here, playful, small or big
England is Winning/Qualifying sure
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Auladimeji2: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2018
lordtosan:
I thought I knew every sex position ....until
I heard my Neighbor telling a small girl wih big God
Like:
Baby...get on top of the wardrobe and jump on my dick grin

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Auladimeji2: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Damfostopper:
End of the road for Croatia..... progressing via penalty since 2nd round.....

go England go.... England vs Belgium for final
When this dude is still alive

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Auladimeji2: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Dacronym:

Kk
I thought you wanted to bet with me here, playful, small or big
England is Winning/Qualifying sure
I wanna bet with you. Croatia winning or qualifying with penalty or without penalty
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by AbujaBlue: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2018
What's with this irrational and petty dislike of England? Their media? The media of any nation would be the same, we just notice it because it's in a language we understand. No one is forcing us to read it!

This has to be the most humble England team for a generation. Remember, Southgate DROPPED Rooney and Hart from the side in order to make a bonding and cohesive team of young players. Watch any interview with Southgate and see how level-headed and down to earth he is.

4 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Dacronym(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2018
Auladimeji2:
I wanna bet with you. Croatia winning or qualifying with penalty or without penalty
England would win, Normal time, Extra time or Penalties
England would win

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Baroba(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2018
oyetpel:

The way you people analyse surprises me, it's good though but calling teams England played useless and not saying the same for Croatia is what irritated me.

Which useful team have Croatia played? Nigeria, Iceland are useless teams, the reason people are rating Croatia highly is because of their win against Argentina, And we all know how useless Argentina were in this World cup. Their Knockout wins have been by penalty shootouts against Denmark and Russia.

Berate England all you like, you can only beat what's in front of you.

You mentioned powerhouse nations such as Germany, Portugal and Spain, but these teams were useless themselves, Russia 70th in the world knocked out Spain. Germany couldn't qualify from their easy group, (guess you will say the group was hard after they didn't qualify) they were penciled to top that group.

Stop rubbishing and underestimating opponents as an analyst or a coach if ever you want to become one.

My analysis stands, please stick to yours..These are my opinions, as long as football remain a game of opinions, I will keep giving mine..cheers
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by oyetpel(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2018
AbujaBlue:
What's with this irrational and petty dislike of England? Their media? The media of any nation would be the same, we just notice it because it's in a language we understand. No one is forcing us to read it!

This has to be the most humble England team for a generation. Remember, Southgate DROPPED the Rooney and Hart from the side in order to make a bonding and cohesive team of young players. Watch any interview with Southgate and see how level-headed and down to earth he is.

Nice comment.

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by oyetpel(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2018
Baroba:

My analysis stands, please stick to yours..These are my opinions, as long as football remain a game of opinions, I will keep giving mine..cheers

It's not an opinion when you make a baseless fact to call teams that England faced useless, and not term the ones Croatia faced as useless too.

It makes you a bigot and a biased person.

Say you support Croatia not tarnish the achievement of this young English team.

My counter is not really about you, but about people you must have misled with your bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by LordNapoleon: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
abbeyty:
come on England !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we Nigerians are behind you
You are alone on this one.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
jonbellion:
stop this Those players are not African any more they are French they are of African descent yes but that is the only thing most of them have not even been to Africa

I support you with fact that England will lose today tho
so if a fruit tree is planted in china will it stop being a fruit tree ? if we plant the same fruit tree in ghana will it stop being a fruit tree ?

if a cat gives birth to children in nigeria and the same cat is transported to america and gives birth to more children are all the children from nigeria and america still not cats ? or have they become dogs now that they are born in a different landmass ?
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Championjosh: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
England will win because it's very clear that luck has been their compatriot in this World Cup
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by ForValour: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
IT'S COMING HOME!

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please understand that we've only won this thing once before, and we STILL won't shut up about it. Everyone gets teary-eyed and whimsical and start saying things like "where you were when it happened?"

England winning the world cup was England's version of 9/11. We're still not over it decades later. If we win it again I can't even imagine what that'll do to us. Can you have two 9/11s? 9/11 2.0? 9/11 part deux? 9/11 2: Electric Boogaloo?

God I hope we don't win. It'll be like a night on the town that never ends. It would legitimately cost the economy billions of pounds with the amount of people not going into work, damage to public resources, strain on emergency services and what not. They would have to a bank holiday forward to the Monday after to cope with it I think.

Brits drink and do more drugs than any other nation in Europe, and yet we still have no idea how to control ourselves on them.

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by sprints1: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
now they are singing it's coming home tomorrow they will change it to we still believe we still believe
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by sprints1: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Babyforever:
Football is the worst thing that has happened to humanity sad
u are wrong my dear social media is

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Croatia 2 - 0 England mark my words
France 1 - 0 Croatia

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by jonbellion(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
so if a fruit tree is planted in china will it stop being a fruit tree ? if we plant the same fruit tree in ghana will it stop being a fruit tree ?

if a cat gives birth to children in nigeria and the same cat is transported to america and gives birth to more children are all the children from nigeria and america still not cats ? or have they become dogs now that they are born in a different landmass ?
okay this analogy made zero sense
and I said they are of African descent didn't i But that is the only thing other than that they have zero connection especially if they were not born or have not been to Africa

you can't even claim them on any way cuz no football academy in Africa was responsible for their their abilities they were trained by those countries they grew up there they are not African thet are of African descent same way you don't call white Americans European Americans because their ancestors were all immigrants at some point
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by purplekayc(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Auladimeji2:
When this dude is still alive
tell them .Croatia will win this.even if its penalties

1 Like

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
jonbellion:
okay this analogy made zero sense
and I said they are of African descent didn't i But that is the only thing other than that they have zero connection especially if they were not born or have not been to Africa

you can't even claim them on any way cuz no football academy in Africa was responsible for their their abilities they were trained by those countries they grew up there they are not African thet are of African descent same way you don't call white Americans European Americans because their ancestors were all immigrants at some point
lol you see how crazy you sound ? they call themselves irish-american, italian-american, greek-american, etc etc.
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by namdo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
England 2:1 Croatia. France 3:1 England...
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by megapriest(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
ENGLAND GO CRY TODAY....
HATERS DON COME.

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by megapriest(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
ENGLAND GO CRY TODAY....
CROAT ALL THE WAY 2FINAL.

HATERS DON COME.

Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by megapriest(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
hulk616:
Croatia 2 - 0 England mark my words France 1 - 0 Croatia
Guy I dey feel you... u be Octopus.. lol
Re: Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 by Monogamy: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rooting for England

Go The Three Lions

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.