Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection (39424 Views)

“i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by omooat: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2018
If you are female Corper and you consider yourself a beautiful (not yellow complexion o) there is a Job for full housewife. Send your application to feelideb@gmail.com There is guaranteed salary! I suppose love will develop between you and your husband too!
Re: Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection by dvd(f): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2018
Hi there.

Divine here founder @thinksmartnation

What is Think Smart Nation?

First a little history

First i ll like to say some few things about myself.
During my University days, I decided i was never going to have a CV or work for anyone. I always loved taking risks, entrepreneurship was my hobby.

I have done all sorts name them, one fails, i pick up another.

I always loved the concept of FREEDOM.. Being able to control my time, when i should sleep, when i should be awake, where i can go to etc.

Fast forward, its been quite an interesting journey from people put in charge of merchandise stealing to staff ripping bank loans etc. Thats to say, i too have and I identify with the struggles and challenges entrepreneurship comes with.

One day I sat and thought, its always been my dream to work from the comfort of my home all from my PC growing up then, i decided to build digital businesses that i can control myself from my smartphone or laptop without all the staff wahala and issues.

THAT WAS THE BIRTH OF TSN

Today having learnt a skill set that can pay me for the rest of my life I Introduce to you THINK SMART NATION

Think Smart Nation is a Financial Fitness Organization that's focused on providing affordable, simple and smart financial solutions in a Complex World to members of our community especially Africans.

Our Mission is to Expose, Educate and Empower members of our community in the area of Forex, Cryptocurrency, E-commerce, Entrepreneurship, 21st Century Business Models and investment opportunities .

Our Mission is to Expose, Educate and Empower members of our community in the area of Forex, Cryptocurrency, E-commerce, Entrepreneurship, 21st Century Business Models and investment opportunities .

The banks trade your money, so it will be a bit fair if you learn the same skill set and begin multiplying your own money.

Its not a get rich quick scheme trust me but its a better option from amongst the many options we have right now.

I ll give info here as much as i can but if you are serious about Educating yourself then join us via whatsapp, Number on my signature.

Lets goooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award / NYSC Calender 2018 For Camping & POP of all streams / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.