Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Interview At Nigerian Embassy In Uk. Please Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interview At Nigerian Embassy In Uk. Please Advise (1620 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Nigerians Frustrated At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview At Nigerian Embassy In Uk. Please Advise by frenchman(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2010
I booked for my interview and the system gave me 6thy September, however, I already bought my ticket to Nigeria and will be travelling to Nigeria on the 5th.
I tried rescheduling, but  no way. I tried cancelling the interview, so that I can just extend my passport till December and then renew while in Nigeria, but still no way.
What can I do? Please those that have gone through this route should please comment.
Re: Interview At Nigerian Embassy In Uk. Please Advise by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2010
Why did you buy ticket when you have not secured a visa. Check www.touristvisas.info
Re: Interview At Nigerian Embassy In Uk. Please Advise by justwise(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2010
oluwa12002:

Why did you buy ticket when you have not secured a visa. Check www.touristvisas.info

Why are you so silly? Pasting that in every thread in clicked on
Re: Interview At Nigerian Embassy In Uk. Please Advise by frenchman(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2010
@oluwa12002,
When does a Nigerian-passport-carrying Nigerian needs a visa to go to Nigeria.
Pls read my post again before posting a silly response
Re: Interview At Nigerian Embassy In Uk. Please Advise by coolier(f): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
frenchman:

I tried cancelling the interview, so that I can just extend my passport till December and then renew while in Nigeria, but still no way.

Are you trying to say your Nigerian passport is expired and needs renewal? If that is the case. you can travel out of UK on an expired Nigerian passport. So long as you're Nigerian, your destination is Nigeria(back to your country), no stop over, no transit. No immigration officer in Lagos will stop you from entering your country. I've traveled on an expired passport before and I had it renewed when I got to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Poland Visa,,,,while In Poland ? / Nairalanders Living In Belize / My Experience In Best Budget Hotel Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.