Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido (54449 Views)

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Chioma Is Carrying Davido's Baby- Chioma's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by MaestroJosh: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
crym
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by ajizz2020(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
as moni dey david hand ,chioma go love vam well as he short , but if moni no dey my broda , chioma go like dam tall, musiler ,gray , paanada and sexy , my pple hope our broda david dey sexy sha ..lolzz
;Das moni dey david hand ,chioma go love vam well as he short , but if moni no dey my broda , chioma go like dam tall, musiler ,gray , paanada and sexy , my pple hope our broda david dey sexy sha ..lolzz

1 Like

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by gabpaul: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Davido's head in the second pic is like...... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by tellwisdom: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Flashh:
I wonder how some men feels comfortable, seeing their woman on bịtchy nails.

Nnna eh i detest that nail with my life..Nigerian women are just errrm .......Make i no talk angry

4 Likes

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
niqqa:
For where Davido dey, the rest are upcoming artist... Argue with your data

Mumu
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by MaestroJosh: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Shit

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Henitan24(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Flashh:

God ooo which one is bitchy nails again na. I'm getting more confused day by day because you guy complain virtually about everything woman does or wear. hmmm
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
It's a good thing she's proud of her maga. Her parents must be so proud of her. Davido is bae.
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Flashh:
how do their wives see them on devilish tattoos too?
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by sparog(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnykaka1:
I'm proud of mine too.... smiley

Where is the breast?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by jumyp: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Its his girl not yours
Flashh:
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Troublemaker007(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Flashh:

We love it when she use it to scratch our back when hitting it hard, flicks it around our balls and stroke the line under our _Dick. We love it grin

1 Like

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Criticize001(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnykaka1:
Those boobs don suffer, upon say Na orange size, you don drink am dry
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by erico2k2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheAngry1:
This girl don add small balance to Davido life o! The guy is more mature, and rarely yarns dust on social media like before. She be good girl o! I wish them many more years. May they prove that two people who love each other can actually last, celebrity or not.
True talk, I notice too.

1 Like

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Vincad: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Vincad: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheAngry1:
This girl don add small balance to Davido life o! The guy is more mature, and rarely yarns dust on social media like before. She be good girl o! I wish them many more years. May they prove that two people who love each other can actually last, celebrity or not.

You're right, he seems more mature these days.

1 Like

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Emilokoiyawon: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Very good. But when he dumps you don come crying on social media...just take it like a man...calmly.
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by chinoskook: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
m proud of u too baby
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by lielbree: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheAngry1:
That's what a woman brings to the table!

Stability. Respect. Focus and maturity.

Sadly with the new wave "dawn of the jiggolos" our young men only want a woman who can give them money and sex cry

1 Like

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Cyriloha(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
HotMario:
Proud of my Baby too

Abi oooo
But

Which of them na ?
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by columbus007(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnykaka1:
bros,have you gone for check up?just asking.
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Maximus85(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Davido shut down the Wireless Festival in London, and his girlfriend, Chioma who traveled with him has said she is proud of him.

She shared the above photo of them and wrote; "Proud of my baby! ❤️ #Wireless ��"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/proud-of-my-baby-chioma-says-after-davido-shut-down-wireless-festival-in-london.html

What now happens when Davido is 60?
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Ekuru: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Henitan24:

God ooo which one is bitchy nails again na. I'm getting more confused day by day because you guy complain virtually about everything woman does or wear. hmmm
I think those nails are too long. She looks awkward. But obviously, when you're always on the spotlight, walking around with someone like Davido, you can't live a normal life. It's always for the gram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Hotzone(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheAngry1:
Try to work on ur personality
Inferiority has twisted ur sense of judgement
Please try harder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by 21savages: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
No Beef chioma na fine gurl.
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by TheAngry1: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hotzone:

Try to work on ur personality
Inferiority has twisted ur sense of judgement
Please try harder

Are you stupid? Did you even read my post? You are a nitwit!
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Afonja007: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
niqqa:
For where Davido dey, the rest are upcoming artist... Argue with your data
as long he no dey feed them afterall zuckerberg is a billionaire dangote too is a billionaire
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by decentbobby4u(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
After walking out out of him in public...
Una go settle inside room...
Come out again ...posting PROUD OF MY BABY...
Why won't you be proud of him...
[color=#000000][/color][size=8pt][/size] Porshe na small money
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Flashh:

It can't always be about wat u like all the time. Takes 2 to tango!
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by johnsmhelia15(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnykaka1:
olympus has fallen. 2min silence for our fallen heros.

2 Likes

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by pamsnod16(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Flashh:
you are right, but then, she's not ur girlfriend...
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by SoapQueen(f): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Flashh:

As a woman I don't feel comfortable. You can't even cook for me, Hells nah!

How do they even clean up after taking a dump in the loo?

Olorun ma je.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) / Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.