Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido (54522 Views)

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Chioma Is Carrying Davido's Baby- Chioma's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Kachy1605(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
I swear Igbo Toto sweet die. Davido is my witness

1 Like

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Nickymezor(f): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
bedspread:
If This Girl does not born Boy for Davido nwa Adeleke, Hope he will still Love this girl!!

Just saying!!
Lol. Baby gal no b pikin ni?
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Reeb2244: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
pamsnod16:

you are right, but then, she's not ur girlfriend...
Seems you failed to understand she don't have to be his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by IamPlato(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnykaka1:
I'm proud of mine too.... smiley

Has That Girl Eaten For The Past One Month At all
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Tonimordred(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jump n pazz
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by brandmix: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hmm..what are the odds that one dude in davido''s crew is strafing this girl.
There are few things u fear in life..yoruba demons are one of them cry grin
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by akinvic: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2018
sunnykaka1:
I'm proud of mine too.... smiley
which kind labalaba biii this sef... river nija don fall
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Radical2(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2018
no be only you. am proud of my baby too
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by PLAYBOX22: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Flashh:
I wonder how some men feels comfortable, seeing their woman on bịtchy nails.
Jehovah witness spotted
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Dolapoajanaku: 6:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Have add u,,,, kiss
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Flashh: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2018
Henitan24:

God ooo which one is bitchy nails again na. I'm getting more confused day by day because you guy complain virtually about everything woman does or wear. hmmm
jumyp:
Its his girl not yours
jaxxy:

It can't always be about wat u like all the time. Takes 2 to tango!
pamsnod16:

you are right, but then, she's not ur girlfriend...
Such nails shouldn't be seen on a decent woman. It doesn't speak good of them. You can't see a woman/lady/girl, who comes from a home with morals and keeping her appearance decent wearing such bịtchy nails.

PLAYBOX22:
Jehovah witness spotted
I am no Jehovah witness member.

SoapQueen:

As a woman I don't feel comfortable. You can't even cook for me, Hells nah!

How do they even clean up after taking a dump in the loo?

Olorun ma je.
smileysmileysmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Flashh:

Such nails shouldn't be seen on a decent woman. It doesn't speak good of them. You can't see a woman/lady/girl, who comes from a home with morals and keeping her appearance decent wearing such bịtchy nails.

smileysmileysmiley

From my experience in life im not moved by appearances. I look beyond dat. There are more important things to observe. There are decent people who wear such nails smtmes for fun and there are worse people who hide under the decent appearance cloak
Re: Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido by Henitan24(f): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2018
Flashh:

smileysmileysmiley

Though I'm not a fan of that kind of nails but I've never see it as being bitchy until you said but I think you're absolutely right though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.