Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (70398 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by adecz: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
nku5:

Almost three days since this story broke no word from Kemi Adeosun or the presidency on what went down. This Buhari govt is the most irresponsible I have ever seen.

The Jonathan who was described as clueless always summoned his ministers whenever such allegations came up and dealt with them squarely.

Buhari and Osinbajo are running a paddy-paddy corruption show and it becomes more obvious with each passing day. Buhari has been known for corruption since he was finance minister and Osinbajo has no integrity otherwise he would resign and save whatever is left of his name

It appears prejudice has blinded your
senses.

Stella Oduah presented fake masters
degree cert & fake honorary Phd.
Also her bulletproof BMW saga; GEJ
not only refused to say anything, he
shortly travelled with her on his
pilgrimage to Isreal.

She remained in her position for close
to a year after the story broke.

She left to prepare to contest the
Senatorial seat which she won. A
scammer like her.

I have no sympathy for Adeosun &
hope she is disgraced & jailed.

Buhari himself is probably the most
incompetent leader ever to head this
country.

But, we need to keep the records
straight...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by blackfase(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
She wont. They have no shame and honor. They all rogues...

erico2k2:

Yep that's true, I read about this too on here somewhere. So she has been paying. sharp men.SO I take it there was no more money so they spoke out so they can impose another slave there ahah,If I was the woman I will just pack my bags and leave them.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Blue3k2:
Premium Times deserves a pulitzer for this. Kemi needs to resign and be prosecuted if all this true. Buhari should have no issue making her a casuality to war on curruption. I just wonder how this slipped past national assembly during confirmation.

PS: You guys can look go on website for rest of the pictures of this womans resume. There's like 11 other images.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tonnexy:
This alone sums up our entire narrative, APC and Buhari are scammers, fraudstars.
Seems EFCC, ICPC, sars and the rest of them, has more work to do inside aso rock than they will have to do throughout the country

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
You filed never followed up and now forged one in a hurry. Too bad so sad....
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by slivertongue: 1:55am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=69220172]
d issue is nt about degree bt FORGERY of nysc certificate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by kalu61(m): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2018
thegentleman:
Yeah man, effect of a rigged system. Even our president was alleged for forging his SSCE result, the allegation died a slow death over time, I expect nothing different from this.
That's the shithole country we found ourselves.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by slivertongue: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=sunnysunny69 post=69217699] d issue is FORGERY &nt ethnic solidarity. am nt sure yorubas wil support evil
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by rock003: 4:40am On Jul 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I won't condemn her in front of my enemies( ibos). We must learn to support our own. If she was ibo, they will support her( Stella oduah Masters degree scandal and Innoson versus GTbank)

Your reasoning is extremely backward. You aren't fit for a developed civilized world. You are better off in the stone age.

Who gave you that thoughtless impression that igbos are your enemies? So you too must support forgery, bribery, corruption, armed robbery, murder and other heinous evils because Igbos are also supporting it?

Your submission is extremely unreasonable.

Isn't the Yoruba tribe supposed to be sophisticated? Is this the sophistication you were talking about? This is shameful. How old are you? You reason like an immature child.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by nku5: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2018
adecz:

It appears prejudice has blinded your
senses.

Stella Oduah presented fake masters
degree cert & fake honorary Phd.
Also her bulletproof BMW saga; GEJ
not only refused to say anything, he
shortly travelled with her on his
pilgrimage to Isreal.

She remained in her position for close
to a year after the story broke.

She left to prepare to contest the
Senatorial seat which she won. A
scammer like her.

I have no sympathy for Adeosun &
hope she is disgraced & jailed.

Buhari himself is probably the most
incompetent leader ever to head this
country.

But, we need to keep the records
straight...

It's you actually displaying prejudice here. Kemi Adeosun's NYSC certificate scandal is a very simple matter. Even a child can judge it

Stella Oduah, Orubebe, Olubolade, etc were ministers like Adeosun and they were removed by Jonathan for less than what we are seeing today. Stella Oduah bought cars for an agency under her ministry but she was found by the panel to have exceeded her approval limits she was sacked. Even though she was found to have committed to have committed no crime. That's leadership! Under the PDP we all called corrupt shocked

The minister of justice in office today has used all his powers to keep Maina, the biggest embezzler of govt funds in history safe from prosecution. The former aide to the minister of communication Adebayo Shittu has been singing of how much stealing has been going on and how many houses the man has bought. There is no basis for comparison in my opinion
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2018
rock003:

Your reasoning is extremely backward. You aren't fit for a developed civilized world. You are better off in the stone age.

Who gave you that thoughtless impression that igbos are your enemies? So you too must support forgery, bribery, corruption, armed robbery, murder and other heinous evils because Igbos are also supporting it?

Your submission is extremely unreasonable.

Isn't the Yoruba tribe supposed to be sophisticated? Is this the sophistication you were talking about? This is shameful. How old are you? You reason like an immature child.
Spare me the crap guy! Now I know you are not Yoruba but ibo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

you dey always burst them he is igbo the moment he started talking about sophistication i knew
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by rock003: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Omo yorùbá àtàtà ni mí. But I don't support injustice and bad governance or certificate forgery
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is catching her by the balls men.

1. It's fake
2. The date was wrong
3. Even if not fake, she's not supposed to have one
4. The law was made to punish people just like her who refused to serve Nigeria but wish to benefit from it's appointments
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by updatechange(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
PassingShot:

Your grammar is a pointer that your education is a waste as well; including those who "like" your post.

I hate replying a bigot..... ur signature says it all ODE
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
updatechange:

I hate replying a bigot..... ur signature says it all ODE
Awon uncle re nile ni dindinrin.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by updatechange(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
PassingShot:

Awon uncle re nile ni dindinrin.

Baba e Lon bawi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News / Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.