Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (70379 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by xangerar: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
The newspaper is fighting a war they cannot win, this look like an Igbo vs Yoruba war to bring down this woman that replace their daughter Okonjo iweala . I don't think she'll ever be pulled down, Yoruba will get behind their own.

How many northern military generals with millions of naira in pensions for life till they die have even common school cert ?

This woman has a degree but the newspaper is talking of bloody NYSC cert.

Now that is why Nigeria is where it is; reducing every issue to "our own vs their own". That is why even our President cannot get medical treatment within a country as vast and as largely wealthy as Nigeria, and yet no one has answered questions about the poor state of health facilities in the country despite wealth spent on health budgets.

I am almost sure Premium Times is not run by any Igbo, and I am almost sure Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has moved on, back to where she came from, the international scene. I am not sure there was any need to think in this line "this look like an Igbo vs Yoruba war to bring down this woman that replace their daughter Okonjo iweala"

Nigeria will remain in its poor state if we continue to trivialize issues of importance. The most unfortunate thing is that once Aunty Kemi Adeosun is done,she will return abroad just like most others who had run our affairs in the past. It is the common Nigerians that will have to face the consequences of such actions.

Mind you, beyond forgery is the issue of blackmailing. The National Assembly was said to have used this to force her hand to make humongous payments to them for doing nothing for the past three years, since 2015 when they discovered this forgery and kept it secret.

JOHESU was on strike for weeks, many ordinary Nigerians died in our hospitals during that period. The money the National Assembly members got from blackmailing Mrs Adeosun for this could have been used to improve and enhance conditions in our hospitals, ensure JOHESU did not go on strike and achieve better health care delivery in our country. And maybe, just maybe even our President could safely check into a hospital close to where you and I live and obtain medical care, instead of jetting to London.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by brilliant5(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Its crazy how people have turned this into an ethnic clash. Who cursed Nigeria with this tribal wahala?
Some comments above are dissapointing and that this is coming from educated youths is nauseating.
NYSC is a mandatory requirement for the position which she holds. If she decided to skip it and forge the certificate/exemption then she should go down for it.
This country would never go foward till we drop tribal sentiments and stand for what is right.

If you have useless comment, pls dont quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Dpharisee: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
The newspaper is fighting a war they cannot win, this look like an Igbo vs Yoruba war to bring down this woman that replace their daughter Okonjo iweala . I don't think she'll ever be pulled down, Yoruba will get behind their own.

How many northern military generals with millions of naira in pensions for life till they die have even common school cert ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
...why did it take such a long time to verify her credentials...the dss and senators are useless...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by fedora04: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Going by records in...….1 week we all will forget this.. All we need is another news to pop up.. then we move on.. Na so Niger be

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by sojdson: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Trust me, most Yoruba will not support the woman, she is on her own. They are not the type that will defend thief because he/she comes from their region as some people do.

sunnysunny69:

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Joezik(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Among the 49 laws of power

Reputation is everything..

This is a political fight by enemies..

So let's mind out business continue our hustle

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Yes we will fight for our daughter. It is a must! Everything about Nigeria revolves around ethnicity. Yorubas will not be left behind. The only person I don't give a fvck is that foolis bastard called Fani kayode.
Yoruba first before any other thing.
Fvck Nigeria.
Yoruba stand and support your own.

Fvck nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Atk1nson(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

abeg carry your mumu and leave here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by kpokpo1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by vellihots: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Though her exemption certificate might be questionable, NYSC gives exemption to people who are below 30 due to the kind of program they ran in school. Students that graduated under the Center for Sandwich Program (CESAP) don't go for youth service no matter their age and are issued exemption certificate for the purpose. Premium Times should get some of their facts right.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by bedspread: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

39 Likes for this write up are from 39 persons with OLUWOLE Certificates.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by somegirl1: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

The issue is falsification of documents not failure to complete NYSC.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by sexdoll: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
but this woman sabi book o!

see her result!!!

grade a, grade b, grade c everywhere.

if na the result of so many of our lazy noise making youths now,

na so so fi fi go full everywhere.

ndi iti
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Tlyon(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

let d spirit of reading,understanding & thinking fall on u,she could buy dat Nysc cert but went ahead with a fake cert 4rm a computer just like my own without correct id number.Now pls answer me on dis: if it was 1 average student dat tender a fake national diploma cert just to gain direct entry admission into a university or HND due to delay in getting his/her original cert,school later finds out at his/her 300or400level it a false cert. wat do u think wod be the final word 4rm the school.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Brightolanton(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
We are talking about a Forgery and you reduced it to tribal spats.

you are a disgrace to condom manufacturer

Premium times is owned by a Yoruba so get out from the internet befor

You dey mind the guy. Some people are just very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by kalu61(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You are big moro.n you know that? Everybody in Nigeria do your useless NYSC? How many of your politicians do NYSC? Two of my friends did it but I saw no reason why I risk and waste 1 year of my life serving a country I will never benefit from. I don't need NYSC to become a senator or the president of your country.
Now if I may ask your dumb-head, what is the benefit of doing NYSC? I am waiting
Your reasoning is very poor. The benefits of NYSC is why Kemi forged it at the first place. Was NYSC important in her screening?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
We are talking about a Forgery and you reduced it to tribal spats.

you are a disgrace to condom manufacturer

Premium times is owned by a Yoruba so get out from the internet befor

This is why I love some yorubas they can be the most patriotic nigerians unlike those from the se and ss. They are very objective and principled.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by pope777(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is journalism at it's best!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
So tinubu stripper forged certificate shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Realist2: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saintp:
Unfortunately nothing will happen to her as it will end up with other fraudulent and corrupt acts that has happened over the past.

In the next few days, NYSC will be pressured from forces above to issue a statement declaring the forged certificate as authentic and that ends it.

Then after 2019 or 2023 when buhari leaves power, they will now say the truth. This is Nigeria, we all know how it works.
My friend !, I wanted to comment but after reading your comment, I decided to go home. You have said it all.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Thescienceprof(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
tolexy007:
cheesy trust me, some people will call this a Photoshop

You sef look at the shadow. The original object has her CAP on. So fix that
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thescienceprof:

You sef look at the shadow. The original object has her CAP on. So fix that

ok...we going to work on that.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Kaytixy: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
The issue is not whether nysc is worthy or not but the fact is why did she forge the result?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by papaejima1: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
They can be own by Yoruba but pushing an Igbo agenda, get lost you scum of the earth.
Are you by any means implying that the owners are sophisticated morons?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
nezer83:

Fool, you did not serve because u were not qualified to be in the scheme. So shut ur trap cos u know nothing about the scheme.
Dude, I just finished serving but I'll tell you that the scheme is two ways, it can be a total waste of time and it can be a good thing, depending on where, location or people u meet during service. Some where not lucky to be posted in a place where it will favor them, tell me what a person that was posted to Kishi in Oyo state gain from service, this is a place that's 5hrs away from the state capital Ibadan, a place that the cost of living is still expensive as if u are the city, an isolated place in the middle of no where. A place the only people u meet are your fellow corper and maybe your LGI once in a month because the LGI can't even stay in that place. NYSC for such person is just like a service to humanity, no real self development. I'll say it's a two way thing, but it's better they scrap it because the essence of NYSC ain't there again. I'm a Yoruba dude and I served in Ibadan and I can tell u that 90% of us that served in my LG are Yoruba, most of us either schooled mostly in Lagos or Ibadan, infact few schooled far west. The point of the whole scheme has been compromised, everyone finds a way to serve close by, same thing a friend serving in Kano said... most Kano corpers are notherners, u cant actually debunk someone opinion on the issue, we all have different experience during service. As for me it was a wonderful experience but not everyone was as lucky as me.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by cosfrac: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:

why have you reduced this topic to tribe issues, you are among the pple dragging Nigeria down the lane of Rwandan war (hutu and tutsi)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
The leadership of this country have shown time and time again that they are daft and useless. This matter is as simple as ABC.

President calls Director of NYSC

NYSC calls State Cordinator of the state Kemi Served.

State Cordinator Calls ZI to verify.

ZI calls LI

After checking

LI calls ZI back with answers

ZI calls State Cordinator

State Cordinator Calls Director of NYSC

Director Calls President

All of these won't take more than 2hrs to solve.

Guess what these ediorrrts will do.....They will set up a panel to look into it. Koni da fun Nigerian govt Wallahi

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
kalu61:
Your reasoning is very poor. The benefits of NYSC is why Kemi forged it at the first place. Was NYSC important in her screening?
Peeps don't know how the system works, the system is f'd up, A person that finished is career at Secondary School level is more qualified than someone that finished at PhD level but skipped NYSC. Till people understand that Nigerian system ain't sh!t, that when the country will start moving forward. Probably when he was submitting her document, she doesn't have NYSC certificate which made her play a fast one.

In Nigerian Political office, a person that has an SSCE result is more qualified than someone that has PhD but skips NYSC, I don't know if u get my point which shouldn't be, I think NYSC has overstayed it welcome.

To be truthful NYSC is one of the things still holding this country together, without NYSC most people have no business living their side of the country for the fake unism they preach.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Yes we will fight for our daughter. It is a must! Everything about Nigeria revolves around ethnicity. Yorubas will not be left behind. The only person I don't give a fvck is that foolis bastard called Fani kayode.
Yoruba first before any other thing.
Fvck Nigeria.
Yoruba stand and support your own.

^^^
grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
NYSC should be scrapped unless people are allowed serve in their region alone. Yoruba should serve only in Yorubaland. Ibos should do same. Same to Hausas.
Stop forcing unity on people. It should not be by force to serve this shytehole.

^^^
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Don't mind them. NYSC should not be mandatory. NYSC was created to forcely unite us. Our unity is a charade. We are not united. You should not post a Yoruba person to serve in Bornu because of one useless phantom unity - especially if that person has not been there before. You risk their lives. Do you know how many people have died because of this useless NYSC?
Fvck it!

^^^
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.