Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Van Dijk Ready To Help Liverpool Wins Silverware - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Dijk Ready To Help Liverpool Wins Silverware (303 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal / Henderson Hugs Jurgen Klopp While In Tears, As Liverpool Wins The UCL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Dijk Ready To Help Liverpool Wins Silverware by comfirmatic: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk is confident the team can step up another level in the upcoming campaign as the Premier League side looks to end their trophy drought after coming close in recent seasons.

The Merseyside outfit's most recent triumph was a League Cup win in 2012 and despite showing improvement under Jurgen Klopp, the German manager has seen them lose three finals since he joined the club in 2015.

"We're going to work our socks off and do everything possible to make it happen this season. We were very close to silverware but obviously not close enough," Netherlands international Van Dijk told Liverpool's website. Play bet on Live matches 24/7 on [url]NaijaBet.COM[/url]

"I can improve in any aspect of the game. At the moment, it's getting back to full fitness, making sure I'm getting better and stronger than I was before. I will work every day and do everything possible and no....................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/07/09/van-dijk-ready-help-liverpool-wins-silverware/

(1) (Reply)

Workers In Italy To Strike In Response To Cristiano Ronaldo's Transfer / Okpotu Joins Moroccan Club DHJ On Three Year- Deal / Most Incredible Article About Football You’ll Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.