Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal (2020 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Records After Scoring 128th Champions League Goal(Photo / Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Voted Best Champions League Goal / Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by Guapismo: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
It’s been another wonderful Champions League season full of brilliant matches and high drama.
After Liverpool lifted the trophy in Madrid on Saturday, it’s time to name the official Goal of the Tournament.
The winner, as voted for by the fans, is …

Lionel Messi! For his stunning free-kick in Barcelona’s semi-final first leg victory against the eventual winners.
The Argentine superstar beat off competition from Cristiano Ronaldo, Arjen Robben and team-mate Ivan Rakitić to claim the award, and you can watch all four goals right here

Contrary to the post earlier today, that one was the nomination list and Ronaldo's name was on top of the list, the winner was just announced, you can check champions league Instagram page

You can watch the video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySnSPCnphK/?igshid=b9gd00u8hb54
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by Raydos: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
And one idiot posted Ronaldo today, and the mods moved it to front page without finding out

I just checked UCL page now and it was actually Messi that won it

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by kleverley(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
I don't know what op and the guy above me are actually saying... I saw elsewhere that ronaldo won it
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by iceberg02(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
I checked it on marca messi won it........
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by Guapismo: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Messi won it, Ronaldo's name was just number one on the nomination list
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2019
Call on lalasticlala seun
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by MrDvc: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Guapismo:
It’s been another wonderful Champions League season full of brilliant matches and high drama.
After Liverpool lifted the trophy in Madrid on Saturday, it’s time to name the official Goal of the Tournament.
The winner, as voted for by the fans, is …

Lionel Messi! For his stunning free-kick in Barcelona’s semi-final first leg victory against the eventual winners.
The Argentine superstar beat off competition from Cristiano Ronaldo, Arjen Robben and team-mate Ivan Rakitić to claim the award, and you can watch all four goals right here

Contrary to the post earlier today, that one was the nomination list and Ronaldo's name was on top of the list, the winner was just announced, you can check champions league Instagram page

You can watch the video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySnSPCnphK/?igshid=b9gd00u8hb54

Ronaldo won it.
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/international/categories/international/uefa-champions-league-goal-of-the-season-winner-revealed/656228&hl=en-NG
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by MrDvc: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by mhosman(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2019

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by cr7lomo: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Sterling was voted best player in the EPL by fans but EPL panel voted van dykes...

Messis free kick against Liverpool was voted best goal by fans but Ronaldos goal against man u was voted best goal by uefa's goal panel...

But make una check am na, which of the two goals do u think was better?? Messi is an excellent free kick taker , the best in Europe when it comes to free kicks , but its not unusual...players score great free kicks... But Ronaldos goal was one of a kind... How many players scored that type of goal this season.... He had only one second to execute it even with a defender by his side trying to out him off... That was a connected volley from a pass that came from the centre of the field... No one else scored that type of goal this season in the CL .... very very very difficult to execute
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by cr7lomo: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2019
mhosman:

bro Messi won it officially

Stop posting fake news.... Go to uefa.com and check first b4 posting ignorantly... Fans voted messis goal , but Ronaldos goal was chosen by a panel of experts and former players...
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by mhosman(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2019
cr7lomo:

Stop posting fake news.... Go to uefa.com and check first b4 posting ignorantly... Fans voted messis goal , but Ronaldos goal was chosen by a panel of experts and former players...

hahaha
sorry bro
u are blind
it was ranked on uefa. com in no particular order

and it was to be voted by fans

go on UCL FB and ig handles
stop ranting here

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by cr7lomo: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2019
mhosman:

hahaha
sorry bro
u are blind
it was ranked on uefa. com in no particular order

and it was to be voted by fans

go on UCL FB and ig handles
stop ranting here

Stop acting delusional... Stop posting fake news... Messi was 2nd to Ronaldo and ur opinion and lies don't matter cause the truth is on the internet and the world knows Ronaldo won it, even Barca and messi fans know this , so as messi himself... So u can go and lick transformer
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by mhosman(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2019
cr7lomo:

Stop acting delusional... Stop posting fake news... Messi was 2nd to Ronaldo and ur opinion and lies don't matter cause the truth is on the internet and the world knows Ronaldo won it, even Barca and messi fans know this , so as messi himself... So u can go and lick transformer

u mumu Bros

so UCL verified IG and FB handle dey lie ??

are u brainless ?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by Fladm(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2019
cr7lomo:

Don't be foolish

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by cr7lomo: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2019
Fladm:

Don't be foolish

Since U have decided to b foolish

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by cr7lomo: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2019
Fladm:

Don't be foolish

Is it that u went to a very dull night school?? English is so difficult for u... Messis goal was voted best by fans and that's what u are displaying... Uefa's panel voted Ronaldos goal...and that's the official goal of the tournament
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by cr7lomo: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2019
mhosman:

u mumu Bros

are u brainless ?

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by cr7lomo: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2019
mhosman:

u mumu Bros

are u brainless ?

Now hu is the brainless one??
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by Fladm(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
cr7lomo:

Is it that u went to a very dull night school?? English is so difficult for u... Messis goal was voted best by fans and that's what u are displaying... Uefa's panel voted Ronaldos goal...and that's the official goal of the tournament

I can see that you are very foolish... No redemption for you again.
I showed you a proof from uefa's official site, you are bringing screenshots of useless sites that suits your narrative...

Kindly go to uefa site or their social media pages and show me where Ronaldo's goal won it.... Uefa panel kor fifa panel ni

Isi ewu tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by mhosman(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
cr7lomo:

now you are now a certified brainless idiot

u saw something posted by various website but I'm giving u straight info from UCL official accounts , u are here posting nonsense

so meaning UCL handles are drunk bah ?

oga go and sleep
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by mhosman(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
cr7lomo:

mumu

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by mhosman(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Fladm:

Don't be foolish

don't mind the idiot
I know he's crying now
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by Fladm(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
mhosman:

don't mind the idiot

I know he's crying now

Lol
He is just foolish
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by mhosman(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Fladm:

I can see that you are very foolish... No redemption for you again.
I showed you a proof from uefa's official site, you are bringing screenshots of useless sites that suits your narrative...

Kindly go to uefa site or their social media pages and show me where Ronaldo's goal won it.... Uefa panel kor fifa panel ni

Isi ewu tongue

bro no follow this mumu argue again

he's in shock hehehe

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by cr7lomo: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
mhosman:

mumu

Are u too dull not to understand that...what u displayed is fans votes....that's y it's written " YOU VOTED" ...just like fans voted sterling as best player vin the EPL... Uefa's panel is the official , not fans
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by cr7lomo: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
mhosman:

now you are now a certified brainless idiot

u saw something posted by various website but I'm giving u straight info from UCL official accounts , u are here posting nonsense

so meaning UCL handles are drunk bah ?

oga go and sleep

U can't b educated...ur brain has rejected to b well informed
Re: Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Wins Best Champions League Goal by Fladm(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
mhosman:

bro no follow this mumu argue again

he's in shock hehehe

Shock kill him dia grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Football Players And Name Change / Sure 2odds (todays Single Banker) / Enjoy This HOTT!!! 450 ODDS (wazobiasports)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.