Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

2019 Guber: Stop Campaign Of Calumny---samdaddy Tells Imo Pdp Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Guber: Stop Campaign Of Calumny---samdaddy Tells Imo Pdp Aspirants (383 Views)

Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops / Stop Campaign, Apologise To Nigerians For Deceiving Them - Atiku Tells Tinubu / HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Guber: Stop Campaign Of Calumny---samdaddy Tells Imo Pdp Aspirants by Sirkiz: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
2019 GUBER: STOP CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY---SamDaddy tells Imo PDP aspirants

--- Says defeating APC remains main target.

By Kizito Duru.

Senator Samuel Anyanwu (SamDaddy), has advised gubernatorial aspirants of the People's Democratic Party, Imo State to desist from lying against one another.

Anyanwu who is a guber aspirant with the PDP in the State, stated this recently at Nwangele, during a consultative meeting with the party leaders of Nwangele Local Government Area. The Senator representing Imo East frowned at the dishonest efforts made by an aspirant within the party to paint black.

The Senate Committee Chairman on ethics, privileges and public petitions, while maintaining that the utmost target of Imo PDP was to return the party to the seat of power in the State, condemned the lies told against him by a gubernatorial aspirant within the party. He asserted that rather than reporting to campaign of calumny, guber aspirants in PDP and other political parties should sell their vision to the people and allow the people to make their choice.

The front line guber aspirant said, "I am sad that someone came here sometime ago and told some lies against me. He said I was sent by Gov Okorocha to destroy PDP and equally called me a fraudster. It is a pity that someone who should tell the people what he would do for them if elected governor decided to attack me instead. I will not be distracted as I am fully committed to ensuring that the vision of the party, which is reclaiming Douglas House in 2019, is actualized. Nwangele people have displayed wisdom by discarding the lies."

The former chairman of Ikeduru Local Government Area, who sought for the support of party leaders of Nwangele LGA vowed to defeat any candidate of the ruling party if he emerges as the candidate of the the PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-kogi Gov Idris’ Son Leaves APC For PDP / US Consular General, John Bray, Visits Injured Governor Ayo Fayose (photos) / We’re Not Where We Are Supposed To Be – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.