Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops (7534 Views)

IMO 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, And Results / Imo Governorship: Mbaise Zone Dumps Ihedioha, Endorses Samdaddy Anyanwu / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by aminulive: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2023
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Imo State, Senator Samuel Nnaemeka Anyanwu has urged Anglican Bishops across Imo state not to vote for any candidate that has failed the constitutional responsibility of curbing insecurity, appealing to them to vote for PDP whose previous administrations were adjudged to be most peaceful and prosperous.

Anyanwu maintained that Imo people have witnessed untold hardship since Uzodinma took over the governorship seat, and warned that suffering, and starvation may continue if APC is allowed to continue in the state.

He said that so far, lots of human lives have been wasted in the state, regretting that most of the people murdered in cold blood for committing no offence are still crying for justice. He advised those in the habit of killing pastors, and Bishops to desist and repent to be useful in society.

Anyanwu maintained that for the tears of those killed to receive justice, the land of Imo state needs to be spiritually and physically appeased or cleansed to pave the way for the growth and development of the church as well as the society at large.

The PDP flag bearer stated this while speaking as a Guest at the 2023 3rd session of the 22nd Synod of the Anglican Diocese of Owerri held at the Christ Church, Owerri with the theme: “Effective Use of Your Spiritual Gifts for Service and Church Growth”.

“If I become the Governor, my government will approve yearly subvention for the revival of mission schools and the religious groups in the state. I am not bothered about the November 11 Governorship election, I am excited and preparing for my swearing-in because God has already conducted the poll in my favour”.

“In today’s financial record for sponsoring each of the Imo youths to Europe, it will cost the state N6,500,000 after all travelling processes. Put the entire cost together to reflect the 4, 000 people, it will amount to N26, 000, 000, 000 (twenty-six billion Naira). This is an impossibility that my APC opponent cannot do. I advise him that instead of spending such a huge taxpayers money for a fruitless exercise, he should give each of the 4, 000 Imo youths a token of N6 million to set up businesses here in the state to become self-reliant and employers of Labour in a few years if indeed Uzodinma is not playing politics ”

According to him, society is gradually going down the drain simply because political leaders in all spheres of public office have refused to activate their spiritual lives to reflect the present realities, adding that until leaders begin to imbibe the spiritual life of Christ in them, the growth of the society would continue to wane.

Anyanwu therefore called on them to mobilize their members across the state for PDP, assuring them of his desire to stop insecurity, boost agriculture, construct quality rural and urban roads and bring peace back to the state.

Meanwhile, he was accompanied by his Deputy, Rt Hon Jones Onyereri, Prince Marshall Okafor-Anyanwu (Secretary General of the Campaign Council), Hon Mike Ahumibe (PDP S’East Org. Sec), Evang. Mike Ikoku, Chief Hon Dennis Okwu (Sweet Apple), Hon Henry Onwukwe, and Chief Ben Duru.

Others include Dr Emeka Onyema, Mazi Ikenna Onuoha, Lolo Esther Aguwamba, Lady Huldah Ihetuge, Barr Gerry Egbuhuzor, Hon Jude Opara, Barr Tony Eze, Mr Chibuike Obiukwu, and a host of women, and youth groups, amongst others.

https://guardian.ng/politics/imo-2023-dont-vote-for-insecurity-samdaddy-anyanwu-urges-imolites-fires-uzodinma/

2 Likes

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Xscape1993(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2023
Hope is evil.....

20 Likes

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by ojun50(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2023
Vote him out

14 Likes

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by slivertongue: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2023
uzodinma is bad market

13 Likes

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Jostoman: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2023
May God save imo state people in the hands of their evil governor.

10 Likes

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Urheadmaster(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Uzodinma is a one term governor

7 Likes

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2023
It is unfortunate that Hope is blamed for insecurities in the state.

If it Hope is behind it, then why do people hail and praise the perpetrators, who are non other than IPOB

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by anonymous1759(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2023
After PDP and LP split their vote they’ll still come and say Hope rigged. Common sense cannot allow them reason that PMB tried to unseat PDP for over 16 yrs and failed until he merged his CPC votes with ACN, NNPP and APGA . Until these people see politics as a calculative game rather than emotions “L” will be their name.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by accordadoga30(f): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Hehehehe..

We are waiting for a day an average pig will remove the log in his own eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Ofunaofu: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2023
sad
Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Sample10: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Lets see.....den
Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Kestolove(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2023
They hv taken Dia campaign to d church again... PDP ND LP are very good with the politics of religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2023
PDP no fit win my state. This election can never be free and fair because Bulaba and Mahmood is still in power.
Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by computer0810(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2023
The whole of south east is insecurities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by bhella10: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2023
The religious card as propounded by the gbajue guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Igboonaa(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2023
V
Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by pohef79137: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2023
May God Save Imo state
Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Stanislause94: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2023
But Imo needs help
Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Skillsnigeria: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by LordGuru1: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Skillsnigeria:
Hmmm
ttobizz:

Where were you when Tinubu went personal during the campaigns referring to Atiku as goat meat that was to be raoasted by Obasanjo but for him Tinubu? Atiku is is only taking his pound of flesh.
I perfectly agree with you that Atiku is only taking his pound of flesh, but what you did Not say or know is that it is not just only Atiku but all the Atiku People that Tinubu has been Destroying their evil Plan. Buhari did not even have WAEC, it ruled Nigeria submitting his old NEPA Bill, yet this same Atiku never bat an eyelid. For those that still don't understand that Atiku and FOREX (just as they used Emefiele to Punish Nigerians) are being used in fighting Tooth and Nail against Tinubu and Nigerians that he has been Working to Prevent the planned permanent Enslavement that Invaders have been advancing for long, the Man below explained it perfectly well.
WealthyNigerian:
Some NL members have still not realized that many truly Great Nigerians daily visit Nairaland to get briefed and updated on the goings on in this Country, and also for comic relief reading comments. If I mentioned the popular Names of my Great Nigerian friends that regularly visits here and discuss things from here with me, you will find it hard to believe.

Just like myself, many of us successful wealthy Nigerians, Renowned Lecturers, Professors, Chief Imams, Pastor G.O.s, Senators, and Great Politicians have been regular Guest Readers of Nairaland for several Years now, while some are even registered NL Members but never comment. The recent happenings in this wonderful Country finally made me to register today.

To start with, it doesn't take rocket science knowledge to see who the True Winner of the 2023 Presidential Election is. With the way PDP's Kwankwasho, Peter Obi and Atiku couldn't unite to nominate one of them to confront APC Tinubu but unwittingly splitted PDP Votes into 3, only a self-deceitful Soul would still be wasting time arguing that APC Tinubu did not Win. Tinubu Won the Presidential Election square and fair against all Odds, and every sensible human being on Earth knows this.

But the way Naira has been on free fall at alarming speed due to Scarcity of FOREX has called for concerned from every Soul that wishes Nigeria well. It is extremely sad that the forces that wants the current President to fail are using every means available to get him discredited and hated by Nigerians Populace. The unexpected Boldness demonstrated by the President in stopping and reversing the forceful take over of Ancestral People Homelands has shocked the Cabals that expected him to be a weakling to the marrow. So, they have now queued up behind Atiku being their tribal Person and also using their Leverage as the major runners of Bureau de Change Companies in Nigerian to create a wickedly orchestrated FOREX Scarcity which has caused immense Damage to Naira and Purchasing Power of Nigerians in recent times, automatically making Nigerians to feel disappointed about Bola Tinubu's Presidency.

Sad still is the fact that Southern Peter Obi and his praise-singers that should understand the Danger to his Homeland and People if Tinubu should be pulled down (The Cabal that saw every Part of Nigeria as their Conquered Property used Federal Might heavily to advance their militia who raped a lot of Igbo women and killed many in Igbo Land before Tinubu got Buhari out of Power), is using his brother in NLC against President Tinubu. Every intelligent Person knows Nigerian History knows that there is no way Buhari would ever declare Obi winner then, even currently he stands no chance whatsoever as it was Atiku that came second.

Knowing fully well that Tinubu won the Presidency, and that Life has become much safer on Farms, in Forests, at Villages and even the wanton Life-destroying excesses of Buhari Boys in Cities such as the breaking into Lugbe Estates in Abuja, Efab Estates, etc has now become a thing of the past, how would you Advise our current President to tackle these Cabals? As we can now see that they are using their Strangle-hold on FOREX and Bureau de Change Industry to Punish Nigerians just like they used Emefiele to kill many Nigerians with unprecedented Hardship just because they wanted their Tribal Person to replace Buhari so that they can Continue their Hijacking of Ancestral Homelands of indigenous Nigerians which Tinubu has been fighting Tooth and Nail for since the days of Abiola that this same Canals almost killed him but ALMIGHTY GOD Preserve his Life for this same Purpose of this same Invaders' Battle that he has been fighting to save all indigenous Nigerians from. Every deep-thinking Nigerians are Fasting and Praying that ALMIGHTY GOD Help Tinubu to Conquer this long-time Formidable Enemies of hundreds of Millions of Indigenous People of Nigeria!
Good points! Thanks. Like if you Agree, share if not.

6 Likes

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by olabode4dkoko(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
I first think say Na samlarry lol

1 Like

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Chasito(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
They don finally release me from cage, na God go punish the mod wey ban me grin
Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by MEGAWATCH: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
anonymous1759:
After PDP and LP split their vote they’ll still come and say Hope rigged. Common sense cannot allow them reason that PMB tried to unseat PDP for over 16 yrs and failed until he merged his CPC votes with ACN, NNPP and APGA . Until these people see politics as a calculative game rather than emotions “L” will be their name.

PDP and Labour parties were there when hope came 4th, so I wonder what you are talking about.
Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Dubetex96(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Uzodima will always be a potential threat to the development of Imo state security and economic wise .

I urge every Imolite to vote out the supreme court gov who ab-initio has no blue print for governance .

1 Like

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Samdaddy and Achonu don't stand a chance...!

Especially with the way inec is terribly compromised.

Hope will floor them all! cool

The governor doesn't even need to campaign... The results will be ready before the election is concluded.

1 Like

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by Crimecity: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
anonymous1759:

You guys are funny oo.

Emeka Ihedioha, Uche Nwosu, Ararume and Hope all contested together.

Stop saying nonsénse. Imo isn't Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Imo 2023: “Don’t Vote For Insecurity,” Samdaddy Tells Anglican Bishops by emmabest2000(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hopless uzodinma is clueless

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Demolishes Three Mosques, Relocates Churches. / Ex-minister accused of fraud fails to secure court permission to travel abroad / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Bail Stays With 100 People PICS VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.