Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Want To Build A Recipes Community, Drop Your Thoughts... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Want To Build A Recipes Community, Drop Your Thoughts... (547 Views)

Recipes For Catfish Barbecue / World Jollof Day 2018: Three Fun Recipes To Try / My 7 Favorite Nigerian Seafood Recipes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build A Recipes Community, Drop Your Thoughts... by klashe(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hey Fellas! Early last year, I was playing on the internet and stumbled on allrecipes.com for the first time. To be honest with you i love the site as it's fully detailed. Then, something came to my mind... "Do we really have this kinda website in Nigeria or something close to it?". I searched and searched but all i saw were mostly personal blogs that discussed about food and recipes (please tell me if there are communities for real).

I forgot about it for a while...

Then i remembered again some weeks ago...

I told myself I'm going to build this community once and for all (Yep! I'm a web developer).

But before starting it's really important to sought people's opinions, I said to myself...

Over to you now... What do you think

Re: I Want To Build A Recipes Community, Drop Your Thoughts... by spixytinxy(f): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
I think it a nice idea
Re: I Want To Build A Recipes Community, Drop Your Thoughts... by Mariangeles(f): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
I will be interested in a site like that...
Re: I Want To Build A Recipes Community, Drop Your Thoughts... by klashe(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, I'll start the plan soon.
spixytinxy:
I think it a nice idea
Re: I Want To Build A Recipes Community, Drop Your Thoughts... by klashe(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alright. I'll keep the section informed
Mariangeles:
I will be interested in a site like that...

(1) (Reply)

Asgaf Meatmart, Here You Source Your Fresh And Halal Meat / How To Make Avocado Oil / Advantages Of Peanut Harvester Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.