Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Recipes For Catfish Barbecue - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipes For Catfish Barbecue (1937 Views)

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / How I Made My Delicious Weekend Fish Barbecue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please nairalnders, I want someone to gimme the lists of perfect recipe for catfish BBQ..

I wanna start the BBQ business and I'm a novice in the field, I really want someone to list me some prefect recipes to use so as to have a unique taste...

Please help a brother that can't come online to beg but wanna be more hardworking
Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
It's in nairaland forum that you want to learn your business?

1 Like

Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
kaorama:

I just need the list of the recipes to make it outstanding.. That's all I asked for and not teaching or lectures sir
Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by alwaysonnet: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
kaorama:
if you don't know why not keep quite. Is He not better than those begging for money online?
Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
alwaysonnet:
if you don't know why not keep quite. Is He not better than those begging for money online?

God bless you brother.. Please if u know it, kindly tell me sir
Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Still waiting or can someone send it to my whatsapp on 09022160350?
Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
alwaysonnet:
Of course you are better than those begging for money online. But this is always the first step towards that online begging. Wish you well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
kaorama:

Of course you are better than those begging for money online. But this is always the first step towards that online begging. Wish you well

U are just an idiot bro, no everyone is a low life bastard like you insulting your ancestors up and down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Livecamp09:

U are just an idiot bro, no everyone is a low life bastard like you insulting your ancestors up and down..
E pain am well well.... Go and read your books and stop exposing your foolishness. Your village people are seriously after you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2019
kaorama:

E pain am well well.... Go and read your books and stop exposing your foolishness. Your village people are seriously after you...

Your mum failed to do a proper work on you.. Your upbringing is bad bro.. Pele... Go and hawk pap bro
Re: Recipes For Catfish Barbecue by Jon889: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is for you:
Ingredients

8 Catfish Filets 4oz ea
¼ cup Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Lemon Pepper
2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs The Hot Rub
2 Lemons
2 Limes
BBQ Butter Glaze:
½ cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
½ stick Butter melted
1 Tablespoon Hot Sauce
2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
Instructions

Prepare Big Green Egg or other grills for direct cooking medium-high heat 375-400⁰. Place a set of grill grates on the grill upside down to create a flat surface for cooking. Coat the surface with vegetable cooking spray to prevent sticking.
Drizzle back side of each catfish fillet with olive oil and season with Lemon Pepper and Killer Hogs Hot BBQ Rub. Flip fillets over and repeat on the top side.
Cut Lemons and Limes into thin slices.
For each piece of catfish lay 2-3 Lemon/Lime slices on the grill surface and top with a filet.
Grill fish for 5 minutes and brush the tops with BBQ Glaze; continue to grill for 4 minutes.
Carefully flip each filet top side down on the grilling surface and cook an additional minute to sear the top side.
Remove from the grill and serve.

Jon | concrete company fort smith ar

(1) (Reply)

High School Magical Season 2 Episode 6 - The Return Of Joan - Phemight Gist Tv / Ebony Rice Fed. Govt' Supported Brand Hits PH / What Is Wrong With This Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.