Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Love Always Win! ETH - ER - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love Always Win! ETH - ER (338 Views)

Mandelic Acid Face Wash - The Acne-er / Question Of The Day!! Can Mannequin Give A Man Er*ction? / Sinach – Always Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Always Win! ETH - ER by ednited(f): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Love always win!!!

when i was born, Ethiopia and Eritrea were splitted up. So, I know Eritrea as a different country. My father use to tell me how he use to live in Assab (present day Eritrea). He stayed there for a year for a project and he always mentions that the war between these two countries was never supposed to happen. He have lost his many friends in the battle field too. (They were forced to fight with Eritrea and if not, they would be killed by the Ethiopian army).

My mom on the other side lost many of her Eritrean friends and neighbours after the war. (They were taken by the Ethiopian army and thrown in desert in order to reach Eritrea).

The war has affected every single person. I never thought Eritreans have a good feeling for us after all those difficult moments we both have experienced.

But yesterday, our leaders met and had a time brothers spent.

There was no flight between these two countries, but now many problems these countries use to face including this one is being solved.

I am not just a little but very dissapointed that African medias aren't giving this much attention! If it was about a terrorist- 90 medias would rush to talk about this. This is a news Africa need to hear but no one don't care.

I am not saying give attention to Ethiopia but people were supposed to hear this because everyone on the planet need to know LOVE IS THE CHEAPEST BUT THE STRONGEST WEAPON

3 Likes

Re: Love Always Win! ETH - ER by robosky02(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
LOVE IS THE CHEAPEST BUT THE STRONGEST WEAPON

True cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Leads Over 100m Followers In Worship Song "Reckless Love" / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? / BREAKING: Hoodlums Burn Down 2 Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.