Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Question Of The Day!! Can Mannequin Give A Man Er*ction? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question Of The Day!! Can Mannequin Give A Man Er*ction? (166 Views)

Questions Of The Day: Can One Be A Judge Without A Law Degree? / Headless Female Mannequin For Sale / Love Always Win! ETH - ER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day!! Can Mannequin Give A Man Er*ction? by Mjblog(m): 3:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Few days ago, Hisbah, an Islamic police, banned the use of mannequins for display of clothes by tailors, boutique owners in Kano state. According to Hisbah Commander-in-Chief, Ustaz Harun Muhammad Sani Ibn Sina, he said the use of mannequins by tailors, boutique owners and others contravenes the provision of Islamic injunctions.��‍♂️ tead more.... https://mjblog.com.ng/question-of-the-day-can-mannequin-give-a-man-erction/
Re: Question Of The Day!! Can Mannequin Give A Man Er*ction? by akinmusi(m): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Some are controlled by what they see. So, anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!! Can Mannequin Give A Man Er*ction? by majamajic(m): 5:04am On Jul 03, 2021
Yes , depending on model of human
Re: Question Of The Day!! Can Mannequin Give A Man Er*ction? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2021
I think I should tell you a few stories that I have personally witnessed.

Or maybe I should just stop here.

But know this for a fact: some folks are really sick up there.

But about banning it.... man, I don't know about that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Fashion trending Stylist in lagos / Top 10 Tips To Bootstrap And Start A Business With No Money / I Need Mtn Data Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.