Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (26797 Views)

Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Ekiti360(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, on Friday accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, of resorting to panicky measures in their bid to win the governorship election on July 14.

Oshiomhole, who spoke during his maiden news briefing at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja, also claimed Fayose has ordered civil servants, teachers and other categories of workers in the state to surrender their Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs).

He also alleged that the Governor has directed lecturers in institutions of higher learning in the state, to award free 20 marks to students who vote for his candidate.

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, on Friday accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, of resorting to panicky measures in their bid to win the governorship election on July 14.

Oshiomhole, who spoke during his maiden news briefing at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja, also claimed Fayose has ordered civil servants, teachers and other categories of workers in the state to surrender their Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs).

He also alleged that the Governor has directed lecturers in institutions of higher learning in the state, to award free 20 marks to students who vote for his candidate.

Oshiomhole said: “I believe that the people of Ekiti State are very much aware of what the issues are. There is no better evidence of how prepared we are than the fact that the PDP is panicking.

“You must have read reports that in clear violation of the electoral act, the Governor Fayose has instructed the civil servants, principals of schools and headmasters to retrieve PVCs from civil servants because he is afraid that the civil servants and the people of Ekiti State will not vote for him and in demonstration of that, they are helping to educate the people on why they should not vote for his candidate.

“He has not paid salaries for one year despite the fact that the federal government gave him bailout which he chose to divert to other uses. So, they are panicking and while we are encouraging people to collect PVC, he is retrieving PVCs.

“We heard that they have started issuing query to workers, including teachers for refusing to surrender their PVCs. I don’t think you need any other evidence that the governor is panicking and we can’t wait to have him swept away in a free and fair election on the basis of one man, one vote, one woman, one vote.

“We all know that Fayose was rigged into office and this is no secret because the military officers involved has since confessed to the role they played as well as those involved in the dollars that were withdrawn from the NNPC. These are no secrets anymore.

“I think that Fayose thinks that the very instrument he used to come to power will be used against him. This is a party of change and so, we are not about to copy the darkest side of the PDP.”

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-2018-fayose-has-promised-students-20-marks-to-vote-for-pdp-oshiomhole/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by engineerboat(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ekiti360:

Oshiomhole said: “I believe that the people of Ekiti State are very much aware of what the issues are. There is no better evidence of how prepared we are than the fact that the PDP is panicking.

“You must have read reports that in clear violation of the electoral act, the Governor Fayose has instructed the civil servants, principals of schools and headmasters to retrieve PVCs from civil servants because he is afraid that the civil servants and the people of Ekiti State will not vote for him and in demonstration of that, they are helping to educate the people on why they should not vote for his candidate.

“He has not paid salaries for one year despite the fact that the federal government gave him bailout which he chose to divert to other uses. So, they are panicking and while we are encouraging people to collect PVC, he is retrieving PVCs.

“We heard that they have started issuing query to workers, including teachers for refusing to surrender their PVCs. I don’t think you need any other evidence that the governor is panicking and we can’t wait to have him swept away in a free and fair election on the basis of one man, one vote, one woman, one vote.

“We all know that Fayose was rigged into office and this is no secret because the military officers involved has since confessed to the role they played as well as those involved in the dollars that were withdrawn from the NNPC. These are no secrets anymore.

“I think that Fayose thinks that the very instrument he used to come to power will be used against him. This is a party of change and so, we are not about to copy the darkest side of the PDP.”

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-2018-fayose-has-promised-students-20-marks-to-vote-for-pdp-oshiomhole/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

Continue to rant in Abuja

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fayose is already a goner!

I pity ipob pigs.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by IRAPADA(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
if students get 20marks , watin lecturers go get

8 Likes

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by EASY39(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lols the first press release i will hear from this osi omo alee toward ekiti election is rubbish and stupid,this man is mad.

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Nbote(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
D kind of shameless stories and excuses these ppl come up with makes U wonder d kind of brains their supporters have... I'm beginning to think it's d brains dey use in making d grilled BBQ

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by costain20: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ekiti360:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove
[color=#550000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by yarimo(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
engineerboat:

Continue to rant in Abuja
shaataap undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Masterppower: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I pity ipob pigs.

Igbos will remain your Nightmare till your death...sorry I forgot you don't even exist...

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by AngryRebel: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I pity ipob pigs.
U should pity Buhari pigheads!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by AngryRebel: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I pity ipob pigs.
U should pity Buhari pigheads

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Redhot111(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I pity ipob pigs.

NgeneUkwenu, I think say fulani Herdsmen don kill you. I no know say u still dey ooo.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Ichokwu: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
The same way he lied about GEJ and NOI undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Adekdammy: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2018
Oshiomole and his lies, how is it possible for students to be given 20 marks just to vote for fayose , you would hsve said 70% and would have believed u a bit.

How many of the students will vote during the election when majority of them are just students and not permanent residents of Ekiti.

The truth is Fayose did not try but Fayemi was worse while he was in power, infact Segun Oni would have given pdp a run for their money.

Just do a simple sample survey, the people of Ekiti prefer Pdp to apc and that is the truth.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by engineerboat(m): 12:37am On Jul 07, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap undecided

TYPICAL BMC ONLINE RANTERS

33 Likes

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by ORIENTATION101: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Nbote:
D kind of shameless stories and excused these ppl come up with makes U wonder d kind of brains their supporters have... I'm beginning to think it's d brains dey use in making d grilled BBQ
arindin he is not far from truth
https://www.nairaland.com/4597041/dss-arrests-ekiti-teachers-over#69055520

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by ORIENTATION101: 12:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Adekdammy:
Oshiomole and his lies, how is it possible for students to be given 20 marks just to vote for fayose , you would hsve said 70% and would have believed u a bit.

How many of the students will vote during the election when majority of them are just students and not permanent residents of Ekiti.

The truth is Fayose did not try but Fayemi was worse while he was in power, infact Segun Oni would have given pdp a run for their money.

Just do a simple sample survey, the people of Ekiti prefer Pdp to apc and that is the truth.

shut up !!! Fayose can do anything to gain power. A school was recently busted in ekiti were 123 teachers were photocopying their pvc in principal office
https://www.nairaland.com/4597041/dss-arrests-ekiti-teachers-over#69055520

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by awakeupcall4all(m): 3:11am On Jul 07, 2018
The same way this reprobate ogre lied against the US government which was later debunked??..

This stunted idiot keep shouting looter and pointing fingers when he has looted Edo state dry

Just look at the mess and the rot this buffoonery left in Edo state https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/obaseki-orders-closure-of-dilapidated-schools/ Yet was made chairman of that satanic islamic brotherhood party called APC even after petition to EFCC of him looting close to 100 billion from the coffers of Edo state....So that is what you want export to us in Ekiti right??

This Apshit governement is the most useless, rudderless and directionless to have ever graced the seat of power in Nigeria.

Imagine that useless drunkard and failure in Ondo state Akeredolu coming to campaign for a fellow failure when he has been an absentee governor....Spending only 4 days in the whole of June his state.... https://www.nairaland.com/4600931/revealed-akeredolu-spent-only-4#69112549 So that is what you want export to us in Ekiti right??

A visit to Bauchi will convince you how useless the Governor is governing them from Abuja shuttling between his 3 wives in Abuja while the state rots away!!

My beloved Ekiti will never join the blood fest and grand failure of Buhari and his satanic APC!!....We are very resolute about this!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:20am On Jul 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I pity ipob pigs.
He is a goner because he is fighting for his people against Fulani herdsmen,I wonder how u BMC reason

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:22am On Jul 07, 2018
Adekdammy:

You are right

5 Likes

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by koboko69: 4:37am On Jul 07, 2018
Adekdammy:

Fayemi worse than Fayose...?
Which type of lizard poop did u smoke? Agama lizard or which?
How many months salary is Fayose owing?
What projects did Fayose commission in 4 years?
So Segun Oni is now richer than APC led Federal Govt?
U forgot so soon that the same way Fayose had access to money because PDP was in power is the same way the current candidate will have access to money.
How u people think dey tire me.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by deltaisgreat: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by SaiNigeria: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2018
Na this dwarf go use his short hands scatter APC finish with his cheap lies. Hope he will be doing his weird dance in Ekiti soon

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by ORIENTATION101: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2018
deltaisgreat:
EZI go and DIE
omo iran kiran awon to ni e lo ma ku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by maxiuc(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2018
What impunity

These politicians are all bunch of stoolages and sycophants.Fayose should leave 2019 election for the youths.

1 Like

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by barnawilla: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2018
Focus is what the youth need to do.

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by biznesstime: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2018
is this joke or what?
well, check my signature

1 Like

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2018
It seems Oshiomhole is here to compete with Oga Lai

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole by Bossontop(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2018
undecided
Chaiii but dis lie carry weight ooo.......lie mohamed be schooling dese niggers

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.