Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 (257 Views)

Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 by akinzgist(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
MAN ARRESTED FOR BEATING WIFE OVER N500,
I ONLY GAVE HER ONE BLOW
She said she was making a customer’s hair on June 27, when Eweje, a generator repairer, accused her of taking the money. He ordered her to go and look for it but she soon returned to her customer. When she finished, he refused to let her into the house.
Motunrayo told The Nation that the next day, Eweje ordered her to pack out of their home and she left with her two children, aged 11 and 5 years, to her friend, Mrs Blessing Jacob’s place. According to her, last Tuesday, July 3, Eweje trailed her to Jacob’s place, beat her up and threatened to kill her and her friend.
Motunrayo said:
My husband was looking for N500 that Wednesday. I was making someone’s hair outside the house when he told my children to call me. He asked for the money.

http://silicongist.com.ng/local-news/man-arrested-for-beating-wife-over-n500/

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Phones In Otueke, Ordered To Sing And Dance For Hours(video) / It’s Laughable To Say Saraki & I Were Involved In #offarobbery – Kwara Governor / Group Cries Out Over Plan To Invade NEMA, Set Agency On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.