Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party (23460 Views)

It Has Come Full Circle – Keyamo Mocks IBB, Obasanjo Over Tinubu Presidency / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by amnesty7: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Yahaya bello, Dahiru of Bauchi, Badaru Of jigawa, and tambuwal might not return due to there failure in delivering there promises

But listen and listen carefully

Buhari will win second term

Clearly
By God's Grace!!!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by frankdGreat125: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ur pay master and his co certificate forgers must be send back to duara come 2019.
We are tired of ur govt n ur forgeries.
Buhari is a Gooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by buharitill2023: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
OK
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by LoGiCkk: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
I strongly think media houses and people alike should not make dafts like Festus Keyamo, Oshiomole and a couple of other fools to look relevant by making their nonsense opinions headlines. Festus Keyamo has shown how money can buy one's intellects and replace it with stupidity. Nothing sensible comes out of him even since he joined ship with APC and Buhari. The time for Buhari and his cronies to pack their loads and go has come and there's no going back. NIGERIANS are wiser. Propaganda can bring you to power but it can't sustain you. I hope buhari is taken to ICC and held for his crime against humanity. The greatest evil is not crisis or violence ...the greatest evil is APATHY and that's what Buhary has shown over the years .

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by UncleJudax(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
grin
Irony of Nairaland
Wahala de APC kamp cheesy grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by buharitill2023: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lordwize:
Same way PDP took the news of APC then, that swept them of their feet. Politics is a game of numbers, the nPDP then were the game changer in 2015.
how many were them?
It is only ameachi that was the game changer.
But if ameachi go now, it is of no value, not to talk of thief saraki that depend on buhari to win.
Only laid Mohammed will deal with saraki in kwara.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Bigwig02(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nigeria politics just full of different propaganda....! Same pple, Same ideal, Come 2022 same set of pple will harmonized, to prepared for 2023 Watch Out shocked shocked shocked

[color=#006600][/color]God Help Us
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Keneeby(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin grin
PDP is dead and buried. Shikena
How?
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by IsaAbubakar: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
doyin okupe did more than that cheesy
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Ikpewe: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
ALL THE HYPO LOOTERS WHERE THE SHOUT BACK TO DAURA, UNA GO HEAR AM. BUHARI TILL UNA COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
I still insist that Buhari resign. The next election is too far and we are losing time. The rest of the world is far ahead with bullet trains, drone transportation, cloud services, but here the President is dragging for land to give private cow owners to feed cow. Is it cow that is the next Petroleum product that Nigeria sells for foreign exchange ? Shows there is an underlying motive cos Nigeria does not gain revenue from cows.

As for Festus Keyamo, he has destroyed his image and character because of hunger. Some of these men you think they have money, you dont realize they are just media boy boy for Buhari just to see food chop. But by so doing, no sane Administration will hire him again. He is just Foolish. What does he mean by husband and wife party, does he think this is a joke? Patriotism means you must stand for your country when your President exhibits injustices. I expected every lawyer to be principled.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by yesloaded: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Yahaya bello, Dahiru of Bauchi, Badaru Of jigawa, and tambuwal might not return due to there failure in delivering there promises

Clearly
Back it up with reasons why you think so
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by OfficialAPCNig: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
These people forgot that Buhari alone is 500 Parties in 1person. grin
I thought it is 1 million.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by kabillionaire(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
if I'm not forgetting, this keyamo of a guy used to be an activist, what happened to him? activism of the belle is bad oo.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by crimeboss: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin grin

PDP is dead and buried. Shikena

It's not the first time that u av said it but PDP came back after their convention, after Ali Modu sheriff's angling for buhari to destroy the party, by all attempts u people didn't succeed, what again do we need to hear from u?.
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by crimeboss: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Organism000:
I still insist that Buhari resign. The next election is too far and we are losing time. The rest of the world is far ahead with bullet trains, drone transportation, cloud services, but here the President is dragging for land to give private cow owners to feed cow. Is it cow that is the next Petroleum product that Nigeria sells for foreign exchange ? Shows there is an underlying motive cos Nigeria does not gain revenue from cows.

As for Festus Keyamo, he has destroyed his image and character because of hunger. Some of these men you think they have money, you dont realize they are just media boy boy for Buhari just to see food chop. But by so doing, no sane Administration will hire him again. He is just Foolish. What does he mean by husband and wife party, does he think this is a joke? Patriotism means you must stand for your country when your President exhibits injustices. I expected every lawyer to be principled.

Keyamo is a hungryman pack indomie, this is an eye opener that the idiot was never principled when he was known as fawehinmi's ward.
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Bridget95(f): 12:37am On Jul 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
is that why he remained mute why Nigerians are slaughtered all over the country by fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by LZAA: 1:11am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Clearly

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by gadada98: 1:11am On Jul 10, 2018
angry sad

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by ddeola: 2:46am On Jul 10, 2018
And how does that concern Festus Keyamo, lawyer to Stephanie Otobo if he himself is not already compromised ?
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by emmie14: 2:55am On Jul 10, 2018
The same marriage that made APC in 2015
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by onatisi(m): 4:37am On Jul 10, 2018
dadavivo:
Keyamo is afraid. There's panic right now in aso rock.

Father mbaka said it, Buhari do not recontest otherwise you will be humiliated.

But people like keyamo doesn't know that God have rejected the terrorist who value cow than human being

If you have noticed you will observe that noone ever replies to any of keyamo comments ot statements because he is nobody in naija politics ,he can't contest and even win n his office talkless of his street and Ward . This is politics ,if APC loses ,ppl like keyamo will leave APC and move to the winning party.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Fasasi1976(m): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Some political parties made up of just husband & wife have signed an MOU with PDP to form a ‘grand coalition’ against PMB in 2019. This is pure deceit. PDP has only succeeded in registering a few more members into its fold. It’s not a ‘grand coalition’. It’s just membership drive. grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1016367440824070144
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by rock003: 5:27am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Which of the god are you talking about?

Wailers believe Buhari God is different from theirs!!

So God that put Buhari there is still on throne

You agreed few days ago that buhari failed in security. So are you now saying God approves Buhari's failure? You guys will successfully bring curses upon yourselves for sure.
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2018
man forget oo.. its official that when you work high in presidency no matter who you are, you must lose your sense of logical reasoning.. festus keyamo is a sellout to the yoruba race..just like the rest adesina, oshiomole and the likes. damn! i cant believe this!
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by michoim(m): 6:04am On Jul 10, 2018
Thumbs up Festus Keyamo!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Awoo88: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Okukpe said similar things in 2014.
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by agbangam: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2018
they will loose badly, PDP and Co. The unity/ uniformity with which d den nPDP used to dislodged GEJ does not exist any longer. Then five state governors, their Senators, Rep members both at state level formed strong bond to disloged d den ruling party. Right now, dat kind structure does not exist, take for example Sokoto state, despite d fact dat Tambuwal may defect, Wamako will not so as some rep members plus PMB will still win Sokoto state massively, same as Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2018
dadavivo:
Keyamo is afraid. There's panic right now in aso rock.

Father mbaka said it, Buhari do not recontest otherwise you will be humiliated.

But people like keyamo doesn't know that God have rejected the terrorist who value cow than human being
i

Thank God as a muslim I do not need any god of men to tell what to do or what not to do about the future.
Father Mbaka can keep his "prophesies" to himself and those who choose to believe him for all I care.
If God says PMB will win the next election he will and nobody can stop it, and if God say he will not win then it is His decree .
So all these gods of men should keep decieving who they want to.
As for me,whatever will make us live peacefully and progressively is all I am out for.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by femmy2010(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2018
No man born of a woman can register a political party few months to an Election and still gather 12m votes .
Buhari is a movement.
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Wisemen0147(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

If Buhari alone is 500parties in ONE person...How come he loose 2003,2007,2011 presidential election? If it's not Tinubu and nPDP power Buhari will be eating his fake Integrity in Daura by now....The same style Buhari used to get into power is wot PDP is planning soo forget abt it,if it can work for Buhari APC in the last election blif me it can also work for PDP
Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party by Ugik(m): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2018
In as much as buhari isnt getting my vote come 2019,the dominant opposition hasnt clearly done enough to show d force of their existence.my vote is definitely fela durotoye or kingsley moughalu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.