Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (47370 Views)

2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by engineerboat(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ekiti 2018: Fayose order seat at home, volunteer Government house for Buhari Plane to land

He made this in a state broadcast just now.

The Governor further states that President Buhari is free to Move about anywhere in the State.

The president is free. He is the president, but its not compulsory to welcome him.

Source: Ekiti Radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDvqqFbXvDk&feature=youtu.be

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqEfDZOKEzY&feature=youtu.be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by phemmyutd(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
He want stop him before?

This guy is so clueless. He for ban him from entering Ekiti state na.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by engineerboat(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ekiti driver's union state they withdraw their service's tommorrow to shoe their grievance for indiscriminate harrassments if their member's by police and DsS.

Governor Fayose said he volunteer Government house for them tomorrow for them to have a rest and safety. Till 4pm

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by footysport22: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fayose warned everyone to stay away from APC rally tomorrow. He also declared that all market, shops should be close tomorrow. He warned all transport workers not to work tomorrow and not to transport anyone to the rally. Same warning was given to Ekiti state teachers to stay away from the rally.

And this crazy man has the audacity to call Buhari dictator?

I believe Fayose will send his thugs to kill at the rally tomorrow to get a score.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Burukpe: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
[There has been no time the governor ever attempted to stop the President from coming to Ekiti state, but he only said he will not welcome him as a person by going to the airport as protocol demands . So you should be a good listener as you read through an article..author=phemmyutd post=69229623]He want stop him before?

This guy is so clueless. He for ban him from entering Ekiti state na.[/quote]

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Burukpe: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
[There has been no time the governor ever attempted to stop the President from coming to Ekiti state, but he only said he will not welcome him as a person by going to the airport as protocol demands . So you should be a good listener as you read through an articles.

This guy is so clueless. He for ban him from entering Ekiti state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Nogodye(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fayose is nt speaking sense.Just taking Ekiti people for a fool...Sit at home for what? His days are numbered

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by id911(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
I respect Fayose for this... no one should welcome Buhari because he represents agony and misfortune

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by id911(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nogodye:
Fayose is nt speaking sense.Just taking Ekiti people for a fool...Sit at home for what? His days are numbered
u go cry tire

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Nogodye(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
id911:
u go cry tire
Cry for what?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by uba1991: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
fayose is afraid of opposition.just imagine dis stupidity ,a gov ordering people to stay at home just because he is scared of loosing d election, so if dis idiot was to b d president he will close all d airports if d opposition plan any rally. GOD BLESS BUHARI

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by shosky1794: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
But who will enforce the restrictions of movement. I guess he has control of the police � or the military, perhaps

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by greenmonk: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
thereturnoflucy:
Fayose orders restriction of movement ahead of Buhari's visit

The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has ordered restriction of movement in the state ahead of the APC mega rally tomorrow.

The Governor announced the restriction of movement on the state radio, Ekiti FM 91.5, saying taxi drivers and okada riders should not operate in the state within 8:00am to 4:00pm on the 10th of July 2018.

Read Full Details ---->> http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-2018-fayose-orders-restriction-of-movement-ahead-of-buharis-visit/
All these show that buhari is more interested in holding onto power than the life and welfare of the citizens.
Is this not the same man who refused to visit benue and plateau states until the citizens cried out to his deafening silence to the herdsmen killings.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Oblang(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
greenmonk:

All these show that buhari is more interested in holding onto power than the life and welfare of the citizens.
Is this not the same man who refused to visit benue and plateau states until the citizens cried out to his deafening silence to the herdsmen killings.

When did the plateau incident happened and when did Buhari visit them?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by pedel: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
I suggest you read what you just wrote.
Does it make any sense to you? Is this the right response to the issue being discussed?
Your hatred for the president and the FG is having an adverse effect on your thinking.
How successful were you before Buhari became president? I am sure nothing has changed.

greenmonk:

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by greenmonk: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oblang:

When did the plateau incident happened and when did Buhari visit them?
I am sure you are not in this country to ask this question or you also have ear problem like buhari.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by ybalogs(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
footysport22:
Fayose warned everyone to stay away from APC rally tomorrow. He also declared that all market, shops should be close tomorrow. He warned all transport workers not to work tomorrow and not to transport anyone to the rally. Same warning was given to Ekiti state teachers to stay away from the rally.

And this crazy man has the audacity to call Buhari dictator?

I believe Fayose will send his thugs to kill at the rally tomorrow to get a score.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
the reason state police bills won't be passed is cos of people like Fayose. The intimidation will be too much if he has that power to control them.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by ybalogs(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
pedel:
Does it make any sense to you? Is this the right response to the issue being discussed?
Your hatred for the president and the FG is having an adverse effect on your thinking.
How successful were you before Buhari became president? I am sure nothing has changed.

I'm sure he didn't read. He sha wants to comment and now we all know how daft he is.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Oblang(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
greenmonk:

I am sure you are not in this country to ask this question or you also have ear problem like buhari.

Yes I'm not in this country and I want to know..kindly tell me pls..

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by madridguy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fayose don inhale soak away tire grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by greenmonk: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
pedel:

A president who cannot protect the citizens but goes on campaign rally is the one that makes sense to you.
See what you people have made governance to be; opposition ruling party, i.e. you against the citizens.
One thing I want you to remember is that no party can be perpetually in power. You people refuse to learn from the mistakes of pdp and choose to be far worse.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by ybalogs(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pretty sure with all the embargoes , Ekiti people will still troop out to welcome PMB.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by pedel: 12:17am On Jul 10, 2018
Stop being emotional. Think deep before you type.
I am not defending the government but against people typing rubbish just because of hatred for PMB and FGN.
You people should learn to separate issues and stick to subjects.
Read your post again and see why it is difficult to intelligently reply to you. So many keywords:
protect the citizens, campaign rally, governance, perpetually in power, opposition, PDP.
What exactly are you talking about?
May God help you.

greenmonk:

A president who cannot protect the citizens but goes on campaign rally is the one that makes sense to you.
See what you people have made governance to be; opposition ruling party, i.e. you against the citizens.
One thing I want you to remember is that no party can be perpetually in power. You people refuse to learn from the mistakes of pdp and choose to be far worse.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by skipo1010(m): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2018
welcoming Mr President special, I think is an act of putting salt in injurie.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00am On Jul 10, 2018
The dog ate his vomit at last

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by GOVERNORVICTOR(m): 2:27am On Jul 10, 2018
greenmonk:

It is so unfortunate that this political saga isn't worth it. we fail to stand for our right and this isn't good. The president , governors all the politicians are after what they'll eat and how to have a fat account. we Nigerians are blindfolded by what we hear and not by what we see. Party here and there using tugs and black powers in the detriment of peoples lives. Nigerians we need to forget those people with their unfulfilling promises and face reality.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Here are drivers in Ekiti State in the Govt House enjoying themselves. Okada riders will join tomorrow morning.

They don't won't to be hit by bullets from APC/Fayemi thugs and fake policemen tomorrow (Tuesday), they withdrew their services for tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfS5wxVGmA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 5:38am On Jul 10, 2018
uba1991:
fayose is afraid of opposition.just imagine dis stupidity ,a gov ordering people to stay at home just because he is scared of loosing d election, so if dis idiot was to b d president he will close all d airports if d opposition plan any rally. GOD BLESS BUHARI
fowloshe is the stubborn fly on buhari 's scrotum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 5:41am On Jul 10, 2018
GOVERNORVICTOR:
It is so unfortunate that this political saga isn't worth it. we fail to stand for our right and this isn't good. The president , governors all the politicians are after what they'll eat and how to have a fat account. we Nigerians are blindfolded by what we hear and not by what we see. Party here and there using tugs and black powers in the detriment of peoples lives. Nigerians we need to forget those people with their unfulfilling promises and face reality.
i see no difference between apc and pdp ,all of them are the same fighting for their personal interest ,don't be surprise if fowloshe joins apc in future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Babacele: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2018
who cares?
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Almaiga: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2018
engineerboat:
Ekiti 2018: Fayose order seat at home, volunteer Government house for Buhari Plane to land

He made this in a state broadcast just now.

The Governor further states that President Buhari is free to Move about anywhere in the State.

The president is free. He is the president, but its not compulsory to welvome him.

Source: Ekiti Radio

Details shortly

Mumu Fayose, can he restrict the president from moving freely in Ekiti? This man is a Clown aswear.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.