Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (47372 Views)

2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by emperorzz(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2018
The man cannot pretend to be smiling with a President he is unhappy with. Is that one now a crime? I find it draining to hide my feelings too.. so is something wrong with me now?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by millionboi2: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Nice. He doesn't deserve jubilation welcome, he deserves silence and mourning welcome because of what is happening in the northern part of the country called Nigeria
And buhari is a terrorist
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by millionboi2: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2018
madridguy:
Fayose don inhale soak away tire grin grin grin
Nop

Buhari has bn discovered to b a terrorist
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Wakago: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
ybalogs:
the reason state police bills won't be passed is cos of people like Fayose. The intimidation will be too much if he has that power to control them.
In your empty mind. But that would prevent your fellow herdsmen from running the state over.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by raphaeladeyele: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Oba o ba lori ohun gbogbo ni agbegbe re, Olorun yo Fayose lati faye gba President Buhari ni Ipinle Ekiti
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Claire104: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
After all these PDP or APC will not follow the people to go and vote...
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by kabillionaire(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2018
I like this man Fayose, if only my humble gov. HE Samuel Ortom has half of this man's guts, Fulani terrorists will not be having a field day in Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by klimkid: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose no get talk.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2018
greenmonk:

A president who cannot protect the citizens but goes on campaign rally is the one that makes sense to you.
See what you people have made governance to be; opposition ruling party, i.e. you against the citizens.
One thing I want you to remember is that no party can be perpetually in power. You people refuse to learn from the mistakes of pdp and choose to be far worse.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2018
pedel:
Since you don't know anything about digital content creation, keywords won't make any sense to you.
Just Google 'keywords' and update your knowledge.

God will forgive those of you who prefer that the likes of GEJ, Dasuski, Madueke, Aba Moro, Olisa Metuh etc continue to run Nigeria.
I am sure you are aware that Patience Jonathan is negotiating with the EFCC.

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Rejoice5000(f): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2018
id911:
I respect Fayose for this... no one should welcome Buhari because he represents agony and misfortune
bad luck too
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Integrafamoo: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2018
The same FG closed Akure airport against PDP rally in Ekiti last week. That is Nigeria politics for you.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Integrafamoo: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Almaiga:

Mumu Fayose, can he restrict the president from moving freely in Ekiti? This man is a Clown aswear.
The same FG closed Akure airport against PDP rally in Ekiti last week. That is Nigeria politics for you.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Nogodye(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2018
babadeee:
I see you wey they speak sense grin grin ode sad
Clap for yourself...mind you not everybody on this platform is your mate
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Rochasstatue(f): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2018
uba1991:
fayose is afraid of opposition.just imagine dis stupidity ,a gov ordering people to stay at home just because he is scared of loosing d election, so if dis idiot was to b d president he will close all d airports if d opposition plan any rally. GOD BLESS BUHARI

God bless the President.
Buhari till 2023!
They ganged up against him because there is no free money again to squander.
They will bring out their money to defeat Buhari but will end up losing.
Another 4 years of Buhari will strangulate all these looters...imagine Fayose, Fani Kayode, Wike and Atiku in the same room sharing Nigeria?!
Awusu bilah!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Bhayomi(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Many people did not even listen to the radio broadcast before Judging him Fayose out of context.

He only asked them to sit at home in order to avoid harassment from people doing the rally.

He's after the safety of the workers and market people to ensure they don't get tangled in the midst of the rally.

Haba....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by modupe2: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2018
That's just the truth.....he is taking them for fool

Nogodye:
Fayose is nt speaking sense.Just taking Ekiti people for a fool...Sit at home for what? His days are numbered
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Misterdhee1(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose should just hope his candidate wins come Saturday. If not, the kain prosecution and persecution He will recieve will be worse than that of the Biblical Judas Iscariot
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Almaiga: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Integrafamoo:

Where were you when Mbuh the former River State Commissioner was dealing with Amechi, when he was the Governor of River State. The Airport in Rivers was closed severaly to deprive Amechi from using it.
What you state above is just KAMA, cause PDP did worst during their time.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by eyeview: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
id911:
I respect Fayose for this... no one should welcome Buhari because he represents agony and misfortune
Welcome him?
If Buhari visits my town, we will mobilize some men of God to cleanse the land aswell as ask God for forgiveness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by HajimeSaito(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Almaiga:

Where were you when Mbuh the former River State Commissioner was dealing with Amechi, when he was the Governor of River State. The Airport in Rivers was closed severaly to deprive Amechi from using it.
What you state above is just KAMA, cause PDP did worst during their time.

O boy, see the kind of trash this yan dauda is spilling. So your stupid dull.ard only knows how to follow in Goodluck Jonathan's footsteps? GEJ must be a greater god than Allah that is why the dull.ard is copying everything that GEJ does. Unfortunately for him, when 2019 comes he will also experience what his master GEJ experienced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by babadeee(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Nogodye:
Clap for yourself...mind you not everybody on this platform is your mate
shey omo age mi ni? angry angry
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by sunnedee2: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
greenmonk:

I am sure you are not in this country to ask this question or you also have ear problem like buhari.
Are you related to Tiwa Savage?
Omo! See savagery!
Just pity the guy small.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by MrSly(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
pedel:
Stop being emotional. Think deep before you type.
I am not defending the government but against people typing rubbish just because of hatred for PMB and FGN.
You people should learn to separate issues and stick to subjects.
Read your post again and see why it is difficult to intelligently reply to you. So many keywords:
protect the citizens, campaign rally, governance, perpetually in power, opposition, PDP.
What exactly are you talking about?
May God help you.

Pedel l or whoever you call yourself I think you are the one that is really typing rubbish. And if you are not paid to vomit these trash then you need psychological re- evaluation.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Charly68: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
This guy needs forensic examination..his character is unpredictable & highly complicated . .Buhari ensured the new railway line covers Ekiti as against it's original design. What else does the Governor expect from him that he has not done ?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by David160(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
engineerboat:
Ekiti 2018: Fayose order seat at home, volunteer Government house for Buhari Plane to land

He made this in a state broadcast just now.

The Governor further states that President Buhari is free to Move about anywhere in the State.

The president is free. He is the president, but its not compulsory to welcome him.

Source: Ekiti Radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDvqqFbXvDk&feature=youtu.be

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqEfDZOKEzY&feature=youtu.be
fayose is immature.... Tufiakwa
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by KingRagnar: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
See this man o. Same man that said he will not welcome PMB if he comes to Ekiti State, is same saying he has right to move round the state even after declaring 'no movement', even offering the government house, Lmao. He can't measure up to only the presence of PMB how much more his character

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Nwibii: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
ybalogs:
the reason state police bills won't be passed is cos of people like Fayose. The intimidation will be too much if he has that power to control them.

just as buhari is using it to intimidate them too. what is good for one is good for all.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Yinkaotunba123: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
I can see that Fayose is clueless and he is afraid of is own ghost. Why is he crying, this was the way you become the Governor of Ekiti, so why shouting. Hooooo, you are afraid of going to jail, they have already prepared a bed space for @KIRIKIRI.
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by Mrojoshua(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
engineerboat:
Ekiti driver's union state they withdraw their service's tommorrow to shoe their grievance for indiscriminate harrassments if their member's by police and DsS.

Governor Fayose said he volunteer Government house for them tomorrow for them to have a rest and safety. Till 4pm
angry cool
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by vickylincon(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
id911:
and you call buhari a dictator for flouting court order? What's the difference between the two of them? The way you guys play politics in Nigeria ehn
Re: Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari by uba1991: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
daddyp76:

It's a way of pay back, last week Akure Airport was shot down just because of PDP rally and I support Fayose for doing that.
akure airport was never shut down last weak. pls stop fooling urself with lies.u wake up cook lies for selfish political gain. pls show us any proof to show that akure airport was shut down to prevent pdp members from landing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.