Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Bowleg (genu Varum) Correcttive Surgery Where Do I Get It Done Reliably And At - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bowleg (genu Varum) Correcttive Surgery Where Do I Get It Done Reliably And At (386 Views)

Only 6% Of Children In Africa Live In Areas Where Air Pollution Is Reliably Meas / Plastic Surgery: Photos Of First Ever Facial Reconstructions Of WWI Soldiers. / Avascular Necrosis Surgery Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bowleg (genu Varum) Correcttive Surgery Where Do I Get It Done Reliably And At by ibrahim55(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
So I will like to go straight to the point Ok I have bow legs (genu varum) I wasn't born like this I think it started when i was 10 after and infection to the left leg which wasnt properly taken care of or treated so aftersometime I started noticing the bowleg nw j am 35 and want to get it fixed cox I feel pains I the left knee expecially whe I walk far distance or sit at a particular place or position for a long time nw I want to get it treated I checked some sites online I came across www.ladisten.com an orthopaedic hospital in Ukraine I spoke with them and was told to send a pics of my legs I did and was told treatment was possible and that it would cost 10000 euro I do t knw nw if there are other places I can get it done cheaper and is there anyone out there suffering from bowleg or anh related leg deformity pls help a brother biko because I knw if I dont act nw in the near future arthritis and pains will be unbearable
Re: Bowleg (genu Varum) Correcttive Surgery Where Do I Get It Done Reliably And At by ibrahim55(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
I will post a picture of my legs I sent to ladisten clinic on whatsapp through a number I saw on their website but will be tomorrow pls doctors in the house ur advice, suggestions and recommendations will be highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Could Fish Oil Supplements Be Benefical To The Heart? / Surgical Instruments / Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.