Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,103 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising (20441 Views)

Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by leospruce(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Vasline crew has cum
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by lenny12(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol why are you shaking your head?
nothing...Just Felt Like.Hope Say My Mention/post No Vex You?Anyways I'm Sry
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by leospruce(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
We don land

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
I will love you nonstop
ibkayee:
Didn’t sound like she was slamming anyone tbh. I can see where she’s coming from even though I’m still all for plastic surgery if it’s a personal choice that makes you happy
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
If she's sincere with her advice why take this pose to intimidate girls who society have brainwashed that they are not appealing without have big boobs and bum.
she don't have bum only boobs.. and her shape is not even fine.. she just have fine skin and face
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Crownwahley(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olalan:
If she's sincere with her advice why take this pose to intimidate girls who society have brainwashed that they are not appealing without have big boobs and bum.

She's trying to show that she does not have plastic surgery to make her have her desired shape or curve, she even advised ladies that gym can give you the type of body you want and that's if you're not a lazy type. Gym is really helpful for ladies but some just think the only thing they do in gym is mainly for guys to have 6packs which is not true.
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Pcstradamus(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Am in need of it bro.. Payments after winning
DahmerZane:
If you bet on football visit my signature
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by ibkayee(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
lenny12:
nothing...Just Felt Like.Hope Say My Mention/post No Vex You?Anyways I'm Sry
Lol no it didn’t, no need to apologise kiss
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by ibkayee(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will love you nonstop
You too boo

What do you think about plastic surgery?
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by lenny12(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol no it didn’t, no need to apologise kiss
yeah...I'm Micheal Anthony.Hope We Can Be Friends?Please Don't Take It Too Personallll
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
But bleaching is allowed?
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
I am not a fan of enhanced body so the thought wouldn't sit well with me. But if it makes the person happy and self confident she can go for it
ibkayee:

You too boo

What do you think about plastic surgery?
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by ibkayee(f): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
lenny12:
yeah...I'm Micheal Anthony.Hope We Can Be Friends?Please Don't Take It Too Personallll
Nice to meet you Michael
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by ibkayee(f): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am not a fan of enhanced body so the thought wouldn't sit well with me. But if it makes the person happy and self confident she can go for it
That’s fair
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by lenny12(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
ibkayee:
Nice to meet you Michael
yeah Yeah...Your'e Welcome

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by meobizy(f): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Working out only shapes the muscles but they never grow past a certain level. For men especially unless you have a big booty to begin with nothing dey happen. Indian men can tell you first hand.

I disagree with her. A badunkadunk always looks good on screen. I was watching a movie starring Rukky Sanda and couldn't stop fantasizing over her obviously fake, surgically enhanced posterior.
As the thing don raise her market price wetin she get to regret?
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by oodua1stson: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
“love yourself just the way you are”

Coming from someone who has bleached every layer of her skin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Well she's not far from truth.best advice she's just given to the ladies....but this one wey u pose with ur azz are we safe?cheesy. Anyway for a white girl( or weda na half caste u be sef) u got a nice azzcheesy.....ukwu lalacheesy.
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=TheSorrowfulMan post=69247705][/quote]

What?!
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by durubennie(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
nyansh is overated.. it is all adipose tissues..abeg no b big nyansh wey dey carry men go heaven cheesy i am saying dis specifically on nyansh notin more nigeria is in shambles infact i blame buhari for all these problems economy no good girls dey find way to increase nyansh what is going n in dis country angryqQuote author=junbi post=69240903]They say if you dont like your present situation., change it, right

If you are poor, do something about it right
If you always think negative, stop and think positive etc..

So why can't the same be applied to people who dont like the way they look undecided undecided

Yea, they have low self esteem but it's still the same advice most "motivational speakers" teach.

I don't know.... just a thought. [/quote]
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by RomeoX(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Bullocks! It's only in Nigeria people condemn correcting outward errors but find nothing wrong in correcting internal errors . When people fall sick is it not something that is going wrong with the body that you guys claim was wonderfully and perfectly made ? However you guys don't see anything wrong with correcting any problem that arises with the wonderfully made perfect body when it's internal . You only see things wrong with correcting the outward look abi? Pure hypocrisy! If internal surgery doesn't leave void in people's lives,external surgery won't also if not overdone.

My opinion like I have said before in my other ID is, anyone can correct anything externally just like he or she does internally if it bothers them after all it more than improves self-esteem .My only take don't make it an obsession and over do it that's all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill / Uti, IK And Sonia Ogbonna Dazzle In IEF Fashion Show Promo Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.