Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) (51870 Views)

Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Linda Ikeji Receives The African Achievers' Award In London (photos) / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Finestgal: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6UQ5aQ_RQ

Beauty is essential these days

Laura Ikeji undergoes nose surgery and received botox injections and filler.

I guess she didn't like her cute big nose

I know a lot of people prefer not to share these deets about plastic surgery,fillers etc. but u guys know I’ve shared my journey here before so why not this. Thanks @iamdrbea . This made me emotional. Love the final look.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMUwlyaHcd9/?igshid=1knsnv8moialu

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmm ... The future is female

*Sip lean*

32 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by tillaman(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
What will happen if you inject Botox in the schlong
Just asking for a friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by judgementyard(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
The future is female indeed lipsrsealed

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Shellsploit: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Sey she want shave wey dem rub shaving powder for her face ni?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
she wan fine,

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by merieam16(f): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
cassidy1996:
she wan fine,
by force...lolz

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by pozehnani(f): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
The nose is still "outstanding" after everything.

waste of Botox.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmmmmmmmm ... The future is female

*Sip lean*
*Sizzurp*

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by pretydiva(f): 4:36am On Mar 13, 2021
Low self esteem and inferiority complex worrying some ladies. Smh

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Fxwarrior: 6:17am On Mar 13, 2021
She should do height surgery.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by falcon01: 6:25am On Mar 13, 2021
The Internet Bullied her to That Point, and I'm unfortunately one of them!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by selemempe: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari is a useless man

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Did she add to the nose or reduce? Ayam not understanding.. Cux I'm still seeing a very large nose ...
Michael Jackson comes to mind. When yawa go burst, you go wish you left it the way God gave it to you...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by We4all: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2021
These surgeons won't tell you about the long term side effects cos they're all about the money. I'm not surprised cos she once hinted it. I just didn't think she would go through with it.

Low self esteem kills faster than hired assassins. So, all the time she was faking it on Instagram, the crass words of those trollers really got to her. Next, I see Toke Makinwa towing the same path cos her nose too isn't pointed.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by We4all: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2021
J4JUVENTUS:
Did she add to the nose or reduce? Ayam not understanding.. Cux I'm still seeing a very large nose ...
Michael Jackson comes to mind. When yawa go burst, you go wish you left it the way God gave it to you...

It gets better with time.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2021
We4all:

It gets better with time.
OK o
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by femi4: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2021
She still looks ugly....her ugliness is irreversible. No thanks to the hippopo nose

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Finestgal: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2021
merieam16:
by force...lolz
I tell you grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by blazepascal(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2021
issorite

when you tell a girl you look beautiful without make up
does she take it as a compliment or slander

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by blackpanda: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2021
Nice one
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by martineverest(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2021
who don worwor don worwor....there's nothing she can do about it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Nice one

Botox for me on my 40th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2021
She's still short and still has a very big nose

But this surgery something in NAIJA? is risky oh

Any way what do I know

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2021
I hope she won't come back to complain that her nose is melting due to the heat in Nigeria undecided

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Spending123: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2021
Since this is not my concern!!!
My brothers and sisters on Nairaland hustle ooo make money so when you cough for family meeting them go say good idea.

17 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Nicargo: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2021
This surgery of a thing is becoming too much, how would God the creator recognize such people? LMAO
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2021
Whatever undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Turns 'Stripper' / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.