Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs (2610 Views)

Tarrif Hike: Adelabu Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Freezer’ Remark / FG Plans To Increase Tax On Tobacco Products To 50 Per Cent — Official / We Will Not Increase Tax To Improve IGR - Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by GworoChewinMaga: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kemi Adeosun was explaining why she had to increase tarrifs on imported antibiotics and Malaria drugs

She was speaking in her usual fake courtney ascent bandying all sort of big economic jargon which she doesn't even understand as the reason behind her stupid policy.

The fall out of her stupidity is that the cost of essential Malaria treatment drugs and antibiotics have soared over 400% and is far out of within the reach of the average poor Nigerian who survives on less than $2 a day.

Under this fraudulent cun.t, Nigeria has overtaken Indian as the country with the highest number of most desperate people.

The implications of her disastrous policy on imported medical drugs will lead to a major public health issue and see infant mortality rates due to common Malaria soar.

This is why you should NEVER EVER EVER! assign an accountant to do the job of an Economist.

10 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by greenmonk: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
Kemi Adeosun was explaining why she had to increase tarrifs on imported antibiotics and Malaria drugs

She was speaking in her usual fake courtney ascent bandying all sort of big economic jargon which she doesn't even understand as the reason behind her stupid policy.

The fall out of her stupidity is that the cost of essential Malaria treatment drugs and antibiotics have soared over 400% and is far out of within the reach of the average poor Nigerian who survives on less than $2 a day.

Under this fraudulent cun.t, Nigeria has overtaken Indian as the country with the highest number of most desperate people.

The implications of her disastrous policy on imported medical drugs will lead to a major public health issue and see infant mortality rates due to common Malaria soar.

This is why you should NEVER EVER EVER! assign an accountant to do the job of an Economist.

The problem with accountants is that they're always thinking of saving money, they don't know nothing about economics and that you have to spend money to make more money.

6 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by yipata: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
STORY, SHE IS GOING NO WHERE. I ACTUALLY LOVE THE SILENT TREATMENT SHE IS GIVING YOU GUYS. U GUYS AINT ENOFF TO DISTRACT THIS GOVERNMENT.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Ibegtodiffer: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2018
yipata:
STORY, SHE IS GOING NO WHERE. I ACTUALLY LOVE THE SILENT TREATMENT SHE IS GIVING YOU GUYS. U GUYS AINT ENOFF TO DISTRACT THIS GOVERNMENT.

Farooq Kperogi was indeed right about Buhari's supporters!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by adadike(f): 1:20am On Jul 10, 2018
See as that white man just they look her. The oyibo man be like 'just negodu, evil woman, Fulani herdsmen are killing off her people, yet she want malaria to finish the job'.

8 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by SalamRushdie: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Doctokwus doctorkwus..this is what we have always said

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 10, 2018
fake(mrs) kemi adeosun is an ore
oluwole member association of forgery.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by ehinmowo: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2018
yipata:

Sometimes we get so attached that we may not realise dt we hv left the path of rationalism. Why don't take a moment and review the situation with a clear mind and compare it with ur comment here? If we look away from the crimes our frds commit then we are nit better than our enemies. Good morning to you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Goddex: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2018
yipata:

And it doesn't bother you that the cost of simple drugs in a chemist have gone way up high beyond reach of millions of poor Nigerians?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Bossontop(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2018
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by lordcabasa(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Remind me when this piss of shit hits front page.
Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by EternalTruths: 6:35am On Jul 10, 2018
What do Afonjas know about economics, finance and national development.?

Health & Educational products, shouldn't be taxed in order to ensure that there are so cheap for the citizens to acquire.

Unfortunately, that is what the Biafrans will keep facing until they have their own nation and reverse this nonsense policies erected by the Oluwole Certificate Minister.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by proudlyetteyen0: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2018
This is happening in a country where malaria treatment should be government's responsibility. It's just so pathetic we don't know our priorities

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by chuka5000(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2018
yipata:
bros try use the app called brain in ur head nah

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by LexngtonSteele: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided

Actually it seems Bill Gates was thinking "Chei, OLODO" and the other guy "Osanobua / Chineke / Olodumare"
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Jokerman(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2018
yipata:

We all know you are a corruption eater... so we ain't surprises....

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by doctokwus: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Doctokwus doctorkwus..this is what we have always said
I think I opened a thread or made a post about the high cost of anti-malarials due to the high tariffs and how it has impacted negatively on the health indices and mortality rate.
I wouldn't blame her much though.When you have a, at best,semi literate,incompetent man ruling,that should otherwise analyze policies,issues and overrule such bad policies,you get what you get.
Buhari,not necessarily Adeosun turned our malaria indices all to the negative,with the devilish tariff increase, being responsible for the avoidable deaths thereof,since.
When 2 forgers,possibly more,are at the very top of your economic life and well being,what we are going through is what the results will be.
P. s, I don't believe this poster though because can't find a source to this story.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2018
yipata:

Will you shut the fucck up.

We are talking about Malaria here, and we are talking about vulnerable Nigerians. Most people who suffer Malaria are the poor people who live in trenches, in villages, in bushes. We are talking about the most vulnerable people here. We are supposed to declare Malaria drugs as free for the poor people.

I do not contact Malaria, and I have never been sick, but how come I understand that Malaria drug is supposed to be free for all. But this useless woman actually increases tariff on malaria drugs. She is taxing the poor who are most exposed to Mosquitoes.

You Buhari Yahoo Boys should not be as illiterate as Buhari. Where are you guys hired from ? Resign from Buhari and I will pay you to be more reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Ikenna0b: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2018
yipata:

I thought you Afonjas have been lying to the public that you lots do not defend corruption. Stick to una scripts, your stench of corruption is starting to ooze oooo

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by GavelSlam: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Who are all these small village bred people that call it courtney accent?

It is a cockney accent.

There's no discussion about antibiotics. Most European countries would never prescribe antibiotics till it's the very last resort and only under controlled circumstances.

I do agree however, antimalarials should never have been on a high tariff.

Shortfalls in revenues from our largest export is not enough reason for a tariff hike on an essential medical product.

It should be subsidised but not in the fraudulent way Jonathan/PDP claimed to have spent half a trillion Naira on fighting malaria.
Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by GavelSlam: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Organism000:

Will you shut the fucck up.

We are talking about Malaria here, and we are talking about vulnerable Nigerians. Most people who suffer Malaria are the poor people who live in trenches, in villages, in bushes. We are talking about the most vulnerable people here. We are supposed to declare Malaria drugs as free for the poor people.

I do not contact Malaria, and I have never been sick, but how come I understand that Malaria drug is supposed to be free for all. But this useless woman actually increases tariff on malaria drugs. She is taxing the poor who are most exposed to Mosquitoes.

You Buhari Yahoo Boys should not be as illiterate as Buhari. Where are you guys hired from ? Resign from Buhari and I will pay you to be more reasonable.

The same people you don't want government paying the recovered Abacha loot abi?
Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

The same people you don't want government paying the recovered Abacha loot abi?

Are you suffering from memory malapropism ?

I have no idea what Abacha loot is, and I have never discussed on such issue. But for you to import an issue unrelated to this thread and impregnate it into my logical space, exposes a deeper systemic dysfunction of your cerebral faculties.

What is my business with Abacha's loot ? Did Buhari even agree that Abacha looted money ?

You are a mediocre, I guess. I am saying that no sane government will increase tariff on medical supplies, especially Malaria Drugs, which affects the poorest of our people. I support our poorest people, but you are playing politics with people's lives. Are you guys human at all ?

Stick to the topical thread, will you.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Auladimeji2: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2018
EternalTruths:

Health & Educational products, shouldn't be taxed in order to ensure that there are so cheap for the citizens to acquire.

Unfortunately, that is what the Biafrans will keep facing until they have their own nation and reverse this nonsense policies erected by the Oluwole Certificate Minister.
What Yorubas knows about economic, your descendants will never know it

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Lagbaja01(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2018
You would have made sensible points but your ethnic bigotry spoilt the whole thing.....NL biafrans often accuss PMB of ethnic bigotry but the same thing has eaten deep in their bone marrow....
EternalTruths:

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by ahaika23: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2018
cheesy Kemi Disaster!

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2018
They want malaria to finish the ones herdsmen can't finish undecided

Anti people policies everywhere lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by EternalTruths: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2018
Auladimeji2:

No wonder your Yoruba in conjunction with Buhari have landed us into recession.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by GworoChewinMaga: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
yipata:

Where is the cun.t?

Has she not been disgraced out of office for forgery and perjury?

Let's see where her fake ass career will take her to.
Re: Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs by GworoChewinMaga: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
[s]
Auladimeji2:
[/s]

We are not talking voodoo ritual killing economics here

(1) (Reply)

See How Borno Governor Represented Nigeria At Japan Summit / *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* / Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Dismissing Ihedioha’s Application For Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.