Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

*popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* (2614 Views)

Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* by Osamudamen: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
More revelation from prophets and anointed men of God have continued to emerge, indicating victory for the Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki.
Amidst other recent prophetic declarations, popular prophet, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele (JP) of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, and his Gospel Pillar Church counterpart, Dr. Isaiah Wealth, proclaimed that no matter what anyone says or does, including the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comr. Adams Oshiomhole, Governor Obaseki will be reelected for a second term in office.
The men of God said though the 2020 gubernatorial election in Edo State will be marred with violence and political tension, Governor Obaseki will succeed for his second tenure.
Primate Ayodele prophesied, “The Edo State Governor will face some internal challenges. The personal appointees will be fighting the incumbent governor and will face various challenges and he will overcome. The state needs prayers before, during and after the election. The governor will encounter various counter-attacks. The governor needs prayers, but he will survive and have a second term.
“The state should be careful of having two governors in the state. The party may have problems. He should pray so well before the commencement of the primary and end of the primary election in the state. He will be betrayed by traitors. The Edo State Governor will still succeed for his second tenure.”
The primate also revealed that amidst crisis and divisions in the party, 2020 will see the end of reign of Adams Oshiomhole as national chairman of the party.
He said, “There will be a new APC leader that will emerge. APC will have an internal crisis. APC chairman will have issues amongst their governors and they will have division among themselves because of personality clashes. APC must be watchful because of clamour of change of chairman. The APC governor’s forum must be watchful and careful”
Meanwhile, Pastor Isaiah prophesied, “I saw a clash and I heard the Edo State Government and 11 other people. I heard the voice of the angel speaking; the party will be divided.
“This man is going to be fought from everywhere. They will fight him from the North, South, East and West; they are going to push him; it’s going to be tough for him because he has chosen to do the right thing; they will not want him. The man is the focus. I have never met him. They will fight him but they will not be able to win against him because God will keep him”
*Indeed No Man Is God! Man Proposes, God disposes!! In the end, God#wins!!!*
Re: *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* by prelomo: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
My pain here is that these men refuse to tell obaseki of his betrayal activities.

Osamudamen:
More revelation from prophets and anointed men of God have continued to emerge, indicating victory for the Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki.
Amidst other recent prophetic declarations, popular prophet, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele (JP) of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, and his Gospel Pillar Church counterpart, Dr. Isaiah Wealth, proclaimed that no matter what anyone says or does, including the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comr. Adams Oshiomhole, Governor Obaseki will be reelected for a second term in office.
The men of God said though the 2020 gubernatorial election in Edo State will be marred with violence and political tension, Governor Obaseki will succeed for his second tenure.
Primate Ayodele prophesied, “The Edo State Governor will face some internal challenges. The personal appointees will be fighting the incumbent governor and will face various challenges and he will overcome. The state needs prayers before, during and after the election. The governor will encounter various counter-attacks. The governor needs prayers, but he will survive and have a second term.
“The state should be careful of having two governors in the state. The party may have problems. He should pray so well before the commencement of the primary and end of the primary election in the state. He will be betrayed by traitors. The Edo State Governor will still succeed for his second tenure.”
The primate also revealed that amidst crisis and divisions in the party, 2020 will see the end of reign of Adams Oshiomhole as national chairman of the party.
He said, “There will be a new APC leader that will emerge. APC will have an internal crisis. APC chairman will have issues amongst their governors and they will have division among themselves because of personality clashes. APC must be watchful because of clamour of change of chairman. The APC governor’s forum must be watchful and careful”
Meanwhile, Pastor Isaiah prophesied, “I saw a clash and I heard the Edo State Government and 11 other people. I heard the voice of the angel speaking; the party will be divided.
“This man is going to be fought from everywhere. They will fight him from the North, South, East and West; they are going to push him; it’s going to be tough for him because he has chosen to do the right thing; they will not want him. The man is the focus. I have never met him. They will fight him but they will not be able to win against him because God will keep him”
*Indeed No Man Is God! Man Proposes, God disposes!! In the end, God#wins!!!*

1 Like

Re: *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
I love the OP title,'predicts' and not prophesize. Anybody can predict anything but the prediction might be wrong ,just as the case of this prophet,He got off the point absolutely

2 Likes

Re: *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* by donbachi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
I dont take political prophecies serious,mostly in nigeria...if prophecies dey make person win election.buhari for no win.

3 Likes

Re: *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* by Abfinest007(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
he don start again

2 Likes

Re: *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* by aolawale025: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Good news for obaseki
Re: *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* by princelad: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Abeg... provide us the video links make we watch.
Re: *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* by Uchemefuna123: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Well, I believe in prophecy, but not in predictions. And frankly speaking, I have watched the video from Prophet Isaiah Wealth regarding the Edo Crisis. He did not call it a prediction, neither did he say Obaseki will win in Edo State Elections. He said there would be a division in the party...and every one can see that this has already happened. He also spoke about a crash involving the governor and 11 others....not a CLASH.

1 Like

Re: *popular Prophets Predict Crisis, Division In APC; Victory For Obaseki* by princelad: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Finally, I don watch am. The man no predict anything. E even talk say Obaseki should watch out for a crash. Obaseki needs to pray.

(1) (Reply)

See Decoration In Kanu's Father's Church / BREAKING: Sanusi Gone, Oshiomole Gone, Who Is Next? — Ask Fani Kayode / North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.