Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Baby Burnt With Hot Water For Refusing To Cry After Delivery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Burnt With Hot Water For Refusing To Cry After Delivery (667 Views)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Burnt With Hot Water For Refusing To Cry After Delivery by Ogalanyaidi(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
At times I wish I was allowed to use a gun at work...This pix,is that of a one day old baby,who didn't cry after being forcefully delivered. subsequently, the person who took the delivery had to use HOT water to massage the baby so he could cry,when there wasn't any progress,they rushed him to my center....Izi chicken ya preparing? Dis is witchcraft na,worse off the relatives refused to tell us where the delivery took place...
Upon enquiry, the parents refused to disclose the identity of the person who had carried out the delivery, they spoke in Igbo language conniving not to tell the doctor.

Re: Baby Burnt With Hot Water For Refusing To Cry After Delivery by Olalan(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Can we tag this sheer wickedness or plain stupidity.
BTW which ever it is the fellow who did this should be made to face the law.

1 Like

Re: Baby Burnt With Hot Water For Refusing To Cry After Delivery by Ytea(f): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Almost everyone in Nigeria is confused nw, baby pikin no cry , he die? See what lack of peace of mind caused nw. Poor child.

1 Like

Re: Baby Burnt With Hot Water For Refusing To Cry After Delivery by consultancy: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
take this tale with a pinch of salt until we hear the true story. these bloggers are desperate, they can do and undo
Re: Baby Burnt With Hot Water For Refusing To Cry After Delivery by Rosebloom: 12:40am On Jul 10, 2018
I'm with the poster above me in this.

What kinda crazy as.s story is this

Jeez

@poster you could have still simply said they spoke in their native language...abi u wanna shake tables..

(1) (Reply)

Would Have Been An Innocent Kidnapper. Pls Let's Read And Be Watchful. / Nigeria Police Officers Pictured At Bet9ja Shop Gambling (Photos) / 19-year-old Girl Marries Boyfriend’s Corpse After He Was Killed In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.