Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Would Have Been An Innocent Kidnapper. Pls Let's Read And Be Watchful. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Would Have Been An Innocent Kidnapper. Pls Let's Read And Be Watchful. (659 Views)

Fraudsters Latest Strategy; Be Watchful / Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Have Been An Innocent Kidnapper. Pls Let's Read And Be Watchful. by tinktanker: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2018
My God I do not know where to begin, I do not know if I should be happy or sad. We should all be watchful and prayerfully. I would have entered a very big issue regarding kidnap in which I am innocent.
I went to Delta State for a 2 weeks in job from 11th to 25th, when one of the days 21st July to be precise I got a call from 07030997125 he called him honorable Kingsley. He called to ask if I could install CCTV cameras for him at his hotel and Igwuruta, he said one Mr Gerald gave him my number that I could do it for him. I told him yes as it tallies with my on the side source of income and the name Gerald tallied with someone I know so I replied "yes I could but at the moment I am not in town but I would be coming back on 27th" , he ask how much will it cost him to have it in his hotel at airport Road at Igwuruta Rivers State. I told him "I can't give you any costing till I take a survey of the hotel then I can advice" . The call ended.
The next day 22nd July he called asking me to send any of my guys to help me carry out the survey saying he wouldn't be able to wait for me till 27th when I plan returning. I said okay and promised to tell a friend to assist me carry out the survey.
I Called a friend Elijah but he didn't pick up. At night when I was on night duty I saw a missed called from Elijah which I noticed very late so I couldn't call back.
On the 23rd I forgot to call Elijah back not until I saw a missed call from the so called honourable Kingsley, then I called Elijah to inform him to assist me carry out the survey. Immediately after talking to Elijah I returned the honourable's call to inform I had someone to assist with the survey. I sent the honourable's number to Elijah to contact him which he confirmed he did after I called him back to ask howfar. Elijah said he had agreed to meet up with the honourable by 3pm same day. I forgot to call Elijah to ask how the meeting went.
On driving back to Port Harcourt on the 26th, I recalled the whole CCTV thing so I decided to call the honourable to find out how the meeting went with Elijah but his number was busy so I called Elijah. On asking Elijah how the meeting went he did not know who was actually calling at first when I asked him how the meeting with the guy went. At first I thought he forgot to go there, so I had to ask him if he saw the guy I referred him to for CCTV site survey, that was when he called out my name. He said " If I did not know you I would have been very angry with you and would have not taken it lightly with you ", I asked "what happened" I actually thought it was a waste of time for him going to the hotel, maybe the guy did not sound reasonable or something like that. But I insisted; that when he told me the guy was a kidnapper. He said him and the person he went with were robbed and almost kidnapped if not for the intervention of the police which he did not break down the details.
It dawned on he when he said his fiance and some other people were pointing accusing fingers at me and that I should be arrested. But as God would have it, it pays to be good; he stood up in my defence knowing I cannot do such a thing.
I just went into tears realising if it was not someone that knew me well maybe by now I would have been picked up by the police for kidnapping case on arriving PH. He even said the kidnappers made it seem I sent him there to be kidnapped.

My greatest mistake we not calling the only person I know called Gerald to ascertain if he linked me up with anyone for a CCTV job. Even the Gerald we haven't seen in ages. I just don't know how I was not able to think fast. I just had an open mind searching for more CCTV jobs for extra income.
God I thank you for my friend's safety as well as his Co worker.

1 Like

Re: Would Have Been An Innocent Kidnapper. Pls Let's Read And Be Watchful. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2018
Lucky you
Re: Would Have Been An Innocent Kidnapper. Pls Let's Read And Be Watchful. by OmoDavido(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Thank God for your life sir.
Re: Would Have Been An Innocent Kidnapper. Pls Let's Read And Be Watchful. by MRMOF98(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
KIRIKIRI 4 2 SMAL 4 U. LUCKY U, GO DO THANKSGIVING 2MORO
Re: Would Have Been An Innocent Kidnapper. Pls Let's Read And Be Watchful. by CodeTemplar: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
The evil people are desperate for easy targets these days ... look at that jumia delivery man.
Re: Would Have Been An Innocent Kidnapper. Pls Let's Read And Be Watchful. by WeirdWolf: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
tinktanker:
My God I do not know where to begin, I do not know if I should be happy or sad. We should all be watchful and prayerfully. I would have entered a very big issue regarding kidnap in which I am innocent.
I went to Delta State for a 2 weeks in job from 11th to 25th, when one of the days 21st July to be precise I got a call from 07030997125 he called him honorable Kingsley. He called to ask if I could install CCTV cameras for him at his hotel and Igwuruta, he said one Mr Gerald gave him my number that I could do it for him. I told him yes as it tallies with my on the side source of income and the name Gerald tallied with someone I know so I replied "yes I could but at the moment I am not in town but I would be coming back on 27th" , he ask how much will it cost him to have it in his hotel at airport Road at Igwuruta Rivers State. I told him "I can't give you any costing till I take a survey of the hotel then I can advice" . The call ended.
The next day 22nd July he called asking me to send any of my guys to help me carry out the survey saying he wouldn't be able to wait for me till 27th when I plan returning. I said okay and promised to tell a friend to assist me carry out the survey.
I Called a friend Elijah but he didn't pick up. At night when I was on night duty I saw a missed called from Elijah which I noticed very late so I couldn't call back.
On the 23rd I forgot to call Elijah back not until I saw a missed call from the so called honourable Kingsley, then I called Elijah to inform him to assist me carry out the survey. Immediately after talking to Elijah I returned the honourable's call to inform I had someone to assist with the survey. I sent the honourable's number to Elijah to contact him which he confirmed he did after I called him back to ask howfar. Elijah said he had agreed to meet up with the honourable by 3pm same day. I forgot to call Elijah to ask how the meeting went.
On driving back to Port Harcourt on the 26th, I recalled the whole CCTV thing so I decided to call the honourable to find out how the meeting went with Elijah but his number was busy so I called Elijah. On asking Elijah how the meeting went he did not know who was actually calling at first when I asked him how the meeting with the guy went. At first I thought he forgot to go there, so I had to ask him if he saw the guy I referred him to for CCTV site survey, that was when he called out my name. He said " If I did not know you I would have been very angry with you and would have not taken it lightly with you ", I asked "what happened" I actually thought it was a waste of time for him going to the hotel, maybe the guy did not sound reasonable or something like that. But I insisted; that when he told me the guy was a kidnapper. He said him and the person he went with were robbed and almost kidnapped if not for the intervention of the police which he did not break down the details.
It dawned on he when he said his fiance and some other people were pointing accusing fingers at me and that I should be arrested. But as God would have it, it pays to be good; he stood up in my defence knowing I cannot do such a thing.
I just went into tears realising if it was not someone that knew me well maybe by now I would have been picked up by the police for kidnapping case on arriving PH. He even said the kidnappers made it seem I sent him there to be kidnapped.

My greatest mistake we not calling the only person I know called Gerald to ascertain if he linked me up with anyone for a CCTV job. Even the Gerald we haven't seen in ages. I just don't know how I was not able to think fast. I just had an open mind searching for more CCTV jobs for extra income.
God I thank you for my friend's safety as well as his Co worker.

You did well by posting this here.
You have saved a lot of people...
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: School Proprietor Unleashes Her Dog On Her Former Staff In Edo / Nigeria Police Officers Pictured At Bet9ja Shop Gambling (Photos) / Teenage Girl Dies From Depression Caused From Rape By Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.