Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO (31969 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by zinaunreal(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Google CEO looking wretched
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by romenna: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2018
One of the numerous needless travels by this admin.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by owoblow2018: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2018
My concern is, all these websites:- Blogs and forums that you guys mostly write ur short headline and link us to the site to give u traffic, why are they not banned by nairaland anti-spam bot??

ebiwali's blog and others........

Is my own forum link forbidden to be added to my nairaland topics? Even when i will make an interesting and educative post.
Within one minute, the anti-spam bot will ban it as long as my forum link is added. Its very unfair of ur policy dear admin and ur moderators.
We should help scratch each others back. Oga nairaland, we have been scratching ur back, we are always here giving u traffic and u cant just allow we upcoming one's to showcase our site here in ur website. Its an act i could tag is wickedness. Life is a win-win something.

If we get small traffic from this ur forum no be badt thing.

I direct it to Nairaland Admin and moderators to answer to this.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by femmy2010(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2018
cyrielo:

He doesn't have the executive power. He's just the size of a chair. He's only active when he's acting president. If he was active all the time that could've made a difference

That is how you see him and you view . I see him as making a difference already and i see him as been active despite not having executive powers .He is the size of a chair and that is okay with me .
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2018
Deltatoto:
how ppl take dey get all this jobs sef.nigerians working in google head quarters!and common peace corps I no c

It’s not easy.

You’re looking at the best in their fields.

Most were recruited from college after recommendations from lectures or poached from other high flight companies.

1 Like

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by Megzview(f): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2018
He is currently in LinkedIn headquarters. Right now.

2 Likes

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by holuphisayor(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2018
electricity hasn't improved in anyway and you're talking about tech innovation?
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by oxygen247(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2018
We have sound IT companies in Nigeria like SEAMFIX and co that need little encouragement from the government to overtake google.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2018
it seems the salary of bmc got increased with very good percentage. these guys are firing at all cylinders! damn!
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by iamloski(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2018
this men are jobless, of all the important and pressing issues in the country, sha they want to tour around the world before they will be kicked out by 2019
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by killuminati(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2018
When him go visit yahoo + cry
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by NnamdiN: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

We thank God for Osinbajo

No any Igbos living or dead can match Yemi Osinbajo
una business.
Worse case scenario: additional four years...
I'll still be feeding well wink
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Very soon ur eye go clear
Lol
https://www.nairaland.com/4607936/pdp-merges-over-30-others
sarrki:

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by Jethrolite(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
This Google CEO be like who no de chop well.

What is Osinbajo's interest in technology, APC is already going out of power.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by igwefivestar(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

bingo, in which aspect?
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by emmanuelex1(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Amen if it is really true
post=69235432:
Osinbajo is in the US to promote tech innovation and entertainment industries in Nigeria. 
Nice one.
We see it translating to a better economy soon.
God bless Nigeria.
a
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by wink2015(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2018
BUHARI IS TAKING NIGERIA BACKWARDLY TO "MUNGONU, BORNO STATE " TO CELEBRATE WITH THE NIGERIA ARMY FIGHTING BOKO HARAM

Osinbanjo is taking us to USA to position Nigeria for 21st Century Information technology know how!

WHAT A CONTRAST BETWEEN BOTH LEADERS!

Why Buhari like that Kanuri village called Mungonu?

Buhari is never tired of going to Mungonu!
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by hareskay(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerians...everywhere you go
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by Dami12345: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2018
socialmediaman:
"Promote tech innovation and industries in Nigeria" what exactly does that mean?

Its quite stupid of us to believe that his "visit" to another mans progress will bring progress here.

The idiot hasn't even tried to fix problems here not to take of progress, I spit on weak men.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by CoolAmbience(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2018
NnamdiN:
as unpresidential as the other one grin grin grin grin

You that appear presidential.... abeg, who you be for the movie?
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by omocalabar(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Ask Rock houseboy... Something the minister of Information/science and technology should have done...but no, they are busy trying to figure out new lies and propaganda
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by brodalokie: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2018
NnamdiN:

The way up is down.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by muffyt05: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
NnamdiN:

Yet,he and the other un presidential one decides your economic life presently
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2018
I just dey try imagine the kind money those Google employers go dey earn .
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by jahsharon: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
socialmediaman:
"Promote tech innovation and industries in Nigeria" what exactly does that mean?

Ask Emeka Agbari Oju-Iku and Nnamdi Cownu, they should know.

1 Like

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by fopishow(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2018
I..Diott. Match in what sense. They are busy enjoying while your generation suffers to keep buying data to write rubbish online.
sarrki:

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by AnanseK(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Nukilia:
Foolish leaders! undecided

And even more foolish followers.(Your type in mind sir)
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by handsomeyinka(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

Or even in COMA.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by NnamdiN: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2018
muffyt05:

Yet,he and the other un presidential one decides your economic life presently
should that in any way affect or change my opinion or feelings about them?
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by Akolawole(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2018
mudiana:
This one wan just use opportunity to visit all him dream places before 2019. Enjoy Prof while it last.

Go and check his CV before he even venture into politics.

There's no where that he hasnt really visited.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO by CioAngels(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2018
Google, The country called Nigeria does not have workable electricity so don't allow them waste your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" / South African Broadcasting Corporation Cancels Sowore's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.