Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan (25114 Views)

Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video) / Owo Massacre: Soyinka Visits Akeredolu (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by God1000(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07
Former Vice president Yemi Osinbajo over the weekend paid a condolence visit to the family of late governor of Ondo state, Rotimi Akeredolu in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.

Osinbajo, who was on the condolence visit together with his wife, described the late Akeredolu as a bold, courageous, forthright, fair minded, kind and God-fearing leader.

The duo were received by Mrs Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu and other family members.

The ex-vice president said he had lost a brother and friend of over 40 years in Akeredolu.

He said: “Dolly and I express our sincere condolence to Her Excellency Betty Akeredolu, children, family, friends, associates of HE Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu @rotimiaketi and the government and people of Ondo State on his passing.

“I have lost a brother and friend of over 40 years. “Aketi was bold, courageous, forthright, fair minded, kind and God fearing. He firmly believed in our democracy, in Justice and the rule of law. He loved the people of Ondo State and was passionate about their security and economic advancement.”

“We pray that the Almighty God will comfort the family and people of Ondo State on this great loss. Amen. Sun re o Aketi Baba.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-visit-akeredolus-family-in-ibadan

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by God1000(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07
I so much admire this man, too bad he's not our president

I remember campaigning for him before switching over to Obi when he was denied the ticket

https://www.nairaland.com/7104219/osinbajo-visits-alaafins-palace-condole

Rest in peace to governor Akeredolu

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by illicit(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07
Best VP ever

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Bullet01(f): 8:07pm On Jan 07
Nice seeing you again my favourite. You are not doing bad at all

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by MatrixReloaded: 8:15pm On Jan 07
I wish him good tide In Future. He deserve the slot as a president.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by aariwa(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07
Nice man with brains unlike the directonless mandate thief that looks everyday like he used his brains for rituals

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Stargangz: 8:32pm On Jan 07
The best President Nigeria never had.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by gebest: 9:52pm On Jan 07
The President we never had.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by AdvaatOnline: 10:03pm On Jan 07
Happy New Year!

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by eedimo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07
Star boy for life

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by libertyfather(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07
osibnajo he mean well, but Nigeria politics don't work like that

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by klimkid: 10:04pm On Jan 07
Osinbajo, a man with the People.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by AbujaLagos: 10:05pm On Jan 07
MatrixReloaded:
I wish him good tide In Future. He deserve the slot as a president.
o tilor

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Fixynation: 10:06pm On Jan 07
Best vice President ever in Nigeria history

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by countryman13: 10:07pm On Jan 07
God1000:
I so much admire this man
Same here!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by ruggedtimi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07
Is thay seyi at the background?

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Melagros(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07
The only responsible yoruba politician that the entire country is missing, unlike what we have as president today

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07
💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by ImoleNaija: 10:14pm On Jan 07
It really takes foolishness & self-centeredness to push Osinbajo aside & gave the party's Presidential ticket to Tinubu. Well, it only shows that most political groups have only their parties' interests at heart & not Nigeria's.

Anyway, my prayers are with Tinubu. Tẹni n' tẹni.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by greggng: 10:15pm On Jan 07
When God wants to punish a nation ...He will give them.bad leaders . Osibanjo was one of the good leaders of our time ...but he was denied the opportunity cos God wants to punish Nigeria. When the npower program was under osibanjo..
everything was working fine ...no npower beneficiary complained . They were even given Samsung TabE ...Suddenly the program was moved to ministry of disaster .. The disaster minister derail to good work osibanjo started .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Hoii(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07
Senior man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Sharon805010: 10:19pm On Jan 07
omo Tinubu strong o, He relegate many people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by OLOKOESHIN: 10:19pm On Jan 07
God1000:
Simp
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by UptownVibes(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07
The only guy that would have been like ya'adua if bulaba allowed him to rep APC.. Baba share 100m for people to buy tickets.. Last minute,they all stepped down for him.. grin Master planner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by descartes400: 10:29pm On Jan 07
God1000:

E no get structure!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by TANID(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07
Very Good Of Him
Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by Arrowgents: 10:34pm On Jan 07
Osinbajo is not a politician,he does not know how to play the game, I am not sure he would have won Apc presidential primary election sef.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan by theamazonguru(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07
descartes400:

E no get structure!

The one wey get structure, shebi you see where he dey carry olof us dey go now.

Na body go tell Nigerians when the time reach.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau State Election Declared Inconclusive / Aisha Alhassan Decamps To PDP / President Buhari Receives Okezie Ikpeazu In Aso Rock (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.