Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Free Practical Website Design Training For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Practical Website Design Training For You (596 Views)

7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging / Practical Website Design Training For Just N3,000 / Practical Website Design Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Practical Website Design Training For You by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
Hi, You all will agree with me that one of the most sort after knowledge in the world today is website design. and there are many people out there jobless. even if you have a job, why don't you take this opportunity that is coming your way.
As a way of empowering the society, we are organizing A FREE AND PRACTICAL WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING in your neighborhood.
If you are interested in this offer,
Send your Name
Phone Number
Location and I AM INTERESTED to 08030728249 Now, DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR ANY THING
Re: Free Practical Website Design Training For You by netmoi: 3:15am On Jun 11, 2010
interestin,
or get links to download free webdesign ebooks you can learn with at your pace
www.sneek-eat..com
Re: Free Practical Website Design Training For You by suxes2005(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2010
netmoi, i fink u need 2 update
d download pages

SHALOM
Re: Free Practical Website Design Training For You by netmoi: 2:34am On Jun 13, 2010
suxes2005:

netmoi, i fink u need 2 update
d download pages

SHALOM

Thanks darling, workin on em. cool cool
the ones that couldnt link to the download page,i have tried relinking them again, thanks.
Re: Free Practical Website Design Training For You by suxes2005(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2010
^^^^

Aight

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On I.t / Assist Me Costumize My Smf. / For All Of You That Have Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.