Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel (854 Views)

Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa / Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel / What Is Really Happening In Syria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2010
Re: Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by JeSoul(f): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2010
Kai Frosbel, all these topics. Are you half-Isreali on your father's side? grin
Re: Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by Ikomi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
JeSoul:

lol. How else can you tell that a man has completely, totally even absolutely lost his senses. cheesy
Re: Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by JeSoul(f): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2010
Ayatollah Ikomi dear, Frosbel hasn't lost his senses now. He's very passionate about the issue and I'm just wondering why. You too are passionate in the opposite direction now, abi not so? smiley
Re: Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by Ikomi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2010
JeSoul:

Ayatollah Ikomi dear, Frosbel hasn't lost his senses now. He's very passionate about the issue and I'm just wondering why. You too are passionate in the opposite direction now, abi not so? smiley

Cheers. cheesy

I should have known some people don't come in with true identities, or show their true colour, if u get my drift. cheesy
Re: Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by JeSoul(f): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2010
Ikomi:

Cheers. cheesy

I should have known some people don't come in with true identities, or show their true colour, if u get my drift. cheesy
Hehe . . . not sure if I caught that drift but . . . are you Ahmendinejad's 24th son from his 4th wife? grin
Re: Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by TayoD1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2010
@JeSoul,

Hehe . . . not sure if I caught that drift but . . . are you Ahmendinejad's 24th son from his 4th wife?
I guess your inability to catch drifts must be your achilles heel Hercules  lipsrsealed.  Catch my drift? grin
Re: Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by JeSoul(f): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
^^ LOL grin Tayo, I actually was a spectator on that thread. Take am easy with Ayatollah now, na slip of tongue lol.
Re: Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by Beaf: 3:43am On Jun 11, 2010
JeSoul:

. . .And most of the topics are not whorth the trouble!
The man thinks Tel Aviv is a district in Abuja. Its a sad, sad case of an inferiority complex. Frosbel is a counterfeit Jew. cry
Re: Must Watch This If You Want To Know Whats Really Happening In Israel by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2010
@beaf
Quit mentioning Israel & Nigeria (Tel Aviv and Abuja) in the same breath. You are going to get someone mad, or have you forgotten?? ----

frosbel:

Not as much help though as is needed by your Nigeria.

In fact Israel will decimate the Nigerian Military in less than 3 day, lol.

And by the way most of the scientists who invented and designed the technology anyway are Jews.

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi Turns Grand Dad / Iowa Caucus Results: Angry Newt Gingrich Bolts After Bad Finish / New Ethiopian Law Criminalises Skype, Installs Internet Filters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.