Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo (39685 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by sharpwriter(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2018
paramakina202:

Those native doctors aka witches are good for nothing,if we eliminate them from our societies the evil of money ritual and human sacrifice will stop.
True

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Grupo(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2018
MrIgboman:

Says a kid who is looking for money to study abroad yet doesn't know a country called Kazakhstan exists . Son you're just going there to waste your time.

Stupiid old foool. Stop embarrassing your generation on the internet.
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by indie22(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
That boy should be freed and allowed to go in peace. Reports has it that girl was a sex freak and nymphomania. She only died due to the boys' sexual prowess. Its not his fault he took a concoction of doro webo, kick and start, dadabule, baby oku, ogidigba , alomo and la liga to impress he girl. He was only playing his part as a real strong man he ought to be.

This post is quite senseless. The poor girl is dead and you're here talking out of your ass. How about you act like an adult and stop posting such filth.
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by vickylincon(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Grupo:

If it's not NwaAmaIkpe, it can never be NwaAmaIkpe.

In a bid to sound like someone else, you ended up sounding so foolish and stvvpid.
have Missed that guy

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by OsuMustGo: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
tiswell:
All this epistle just because she is not ''just any person'':|
Ọ́dẹ́
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
thunderbabs:

I am sure now that you are possessed by a very strong demon... NwaAmaikpe, if you like change ur moniker again, your comments just like ur character can never be hidden.... It will always smell terrible like a fart from sm1 who ate beans, egg n milk... Stinks cry eeeewwwww
DAT fool can neva b nwamaikpe
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Pataricatering post=69240340]another he-goat ![/quote
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by thunderbabs: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
DAT fool can neva b nwamaikpe

Then he must be from Nwaaaikpe's family.
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
thunderbabs:

Then he must be from Nwaaaikpe's family.
mayb.
Bt i no all of dem r copycat.
D main one is missin,check his twitter.his missing in Twitter too
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by thunderbabs: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
mayb.
Bt i no all of dem r copycat.
D main one is missin,check his twitter.his missing in Twitter too

Missing... Lol

His foolishness must have gotten a hold of him. His mouth and fingers must have landed him in trouble. Didnt even know he used to exist on twitter as well.

Buhari soldiers or dss go don carry am
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Charly68: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
With the calibre of the person he has offended,definitely justice will be served . The guy is as good as gone . Greed lured him to sacrifice human being for ritual.. Bye to hell direct
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by tiswell(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Ọ́dẹ́
Do you need to call me names? Anumpama!!!
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Afonja007: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
OsuMustGo:
undecided
The height of cruelty cry cry cry
He killed his girlfriend for money ritual purpose.
Not just any person, the daughter of immediate past deputy governor cry

How can humans be this mean!?

Killed another human, put the person's relatives in pains just for you to be happy.
How can you know peace?what is going on in SW biko?am tired what 've we done to deserve this,

Lesson to young girls. I know a daughter of a present serving commissioner that traveled all the way from Imo to come see my guy in Lagos (so called irresponsible boyfriend). This girl is just 18 years old and none of her family member was even aware that she left school.
This girl came on Thursday and left on Sunday morning.
The funny thing is, she came with plenty goodies for my guy and the only my guy gave her was fUUUcking marathon all through the weekend.
what is going on in my SW biko?is this the reason why igbo people are calling us skull miners,corn head,owomida,omonile,tiger scratches face, yoruba muslim what 've we done oooooh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i cant even visit ogun state again
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by vineyardfarms: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
That boy should be freed and allowed to go in peace. Reports has it that girl was a sex freak and nymphomania. She only died due to the boys' sexual prowess. Its not his fault he took a concoction of doro webo, kick and start, dadabule, baby oku, ogidigba , alomo and la liga to impress he girl. He was only playing his part as a real strong man he ought to be.
IT COULD BE YOUR DAUGHTER'S TURN TOMORROW FOR SEXUAL EXPERIMENT.
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by shogsman(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=ChiefAzubuike1 post=69235590] That boy should be freed and allowed to go in peace. Reports has it that girl was a sex freak and nymphomania. She only died due to the boys' sexual prowess. Its not his fault he took a concoction of doro webo, kick and start, dadabule, baby oku, ogidigba , alomo and la liga to impress he girl. He was only playing his part as a real strong man he ought to be.

Ogbeni we live in the same street, the girl is not a sex freak. Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nawa oooooo
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Innobee99(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
inoki247:
see is head like Glo Network... y take life you can not give.. D govt shuld jus tak d boy 2 d herbalist wey du d ritual dey shuld use him 2 du ritual nd pay some of the country debt.
This one cannot vomit 10k nah!
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by lot14: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

What rubbish is spilling out your pie hole for God sake?
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by EndtimeJudge(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
OsuMustGo:
undecided
The height of cruelty cry cry cry
He killed his girlfriend for money ritual purpose.
Not just any person, the daughter of immediate past deputy governor cry

How can humans be this mean!?

Killed another human, put the person's relatives in pains just for you to be happy.
How can you know peace?

Lesson to young girls. I know a daughter of a present serving commissioner that traveled all the way from Imo to come see my guy in Lagos (so called irresponsible boyfriend). This girl is just 18 years old and none of her family member was even aware that she left school.

This girl came on Thursday and left on Sunday morning.
The funny thing is, she came with plenty goodies for my guy and the only my guy gave her was fUUUcking marathon all through the weekend.

you are just jealous nigga
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by MissRaine69(f): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
You only get arrested if you kill someone big or someone related to them ...anyone else you will of die of old age waiting for justice.
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by OsuMustGo: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Afonja007:
what is going on in my SW biko?is this the reason why igbo people are calling us skull miners,corn head,owomida,omonile,tiger scratches face, yoruba muslim what 've we done oooooh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i cant even visit ogun state again
Go and ask your family members at OKIJA SHRINE, they will tell you.
All this frustrated OSU people sef grin grin grin
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Very true!

The same thing I tell people who expect their pastors to pray for them to get rich. If the pastor can pray for you to be successful, why would he or she not pray for a breakthrough for themselves first.

Why is it that someone must donate money to buy chairs for the church? Why must a politician give the church money before they can move from that uncompleted building into one that is completed?

Again, your point is spot on!

ChiefAzubuike1:

If it does work the babalawos that practice the ritual will focus more on making themselves super rich first before considering their clients but no, they live in huts, hunger and squalor.
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Stop playing...

IamAirforce1:

Oga stop talking nonsense jare

Money rituals do exist ,,

Stop misleading people with your "I'm too civilised comment".
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Horlamidei(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
They should Kuku use the boy do ritual for nigeria
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by PropertyDeals(f): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
What a pity a life is already lost.

Check signature below.
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by Temptee101(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Grupo:

If it's not NwaAmaIkpe, it can never be NwaAmaIkpe.

In a bid to sound like someone else, you ended up sounding so foolish and stvvpid.
grin cheesy grin cheesy Hahahaha Hahahaha. ...you just finish person career with few lines in less than a minute

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by diamondy: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Effects of expired weed in your brain

ELKHALIFAISIS:
the rate at which these Awolowos goes about hunting human skulls and vital body parts for ritual is very alarming , they still believe in black magic in this 21st century, this is gross laziness of the highest order, the Oba's , elders and political leaders that suppose to speak out concerning this inhuman atrocities going on in their watchful eyes has turn blind eye's, for how long will this senseless money ritual continue in west.. high time federal government proscribe that zone and give them same boko haram treatment the better of unity of this Nation...
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by petenweke: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
He killed his girlfriend so he can acquire money to date other girls and become a Lagos big boy. So he can also show off in Nairaland and other social media his cars, houses, blings etc
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by ojoj(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=ChiefAzubuike1 post=69235590] That boy should be freed and allowed to go in peace. Reports has it that girl was a sex freak and nymphomania. She only died due to the boys' sexual prowess. Its not his fault he took a concoction of doro webo, kick and start, dadabule, baby oku, ogidigba , alomo and la liga to impress he girl. He was only playing his part as a real strong man he ought to be.
See your stupid talk. If she is your daughter is that what you will say. Even at that, does that mean she should be killed?
Rubbish talk!
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by ENGRAGHA2: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
You get sense at all?!!
ChiefAzubuike1:
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by raufk(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Advice for you ladies, Don't visit your ex boyfriend cause character is change Everytime....
Re: Adeyemi Alao Q.S Arrested For Killing Khadijat Oluboyo by OsuMustGo: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
EndtimeJudge:

you are just jealous nigga
Dear retárd, I hope you'd be proud of your daughter when she starts going for weekends for sex marathon at 18 years old.
Fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.