Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) (52324 Views)

South Africans Are Asking Why In Nigerian Movies Everyone Is Christian / Tribunal Stops Multichoice From Increasing Tariffs / Mo Abudu Responds To Criticism Trailing 'Chief Daddy 2' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Dantedasz(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Stoicbaba:
Believe me, DSTV is over rated...

Some people watches about 5 to 8 channels from dstv for the whole month... The rest are just there to complete number...

If you find Zeeworld, Telemundo, Sports, Music, Gospel, News, etc, which I feel are the few channels most people watch, you will see them in other Cable TVs...

Honestly, I left DSTV since 2012 and I never regretted it, after all I still watch the important news, sports, music and gospel channels I need. From CTL.

#spitonextortingDSTV

Please where is the CTL office in Port Harcourt?
What is the monthly subscription like?
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Stoicbaba(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dantedasz:

Please where is the CTL office in Port Harcourt?
What is the monthly subscription like?

GRA... About 3k2 a month
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by dfrost: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Leopantro:

i only watch BBC. Buhari's tenure has made electricity supply so wonderful that i use the box as a decor and paper weight whenever i get back home; two functions not included in the manual.

cheesy grin You got me ripping in the office. Make I dey go house go watch Croatia tidy England.
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Dantedasz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Stoicbaba:

GRA... About 3k2 a month

Address please.
I can not find any sign boards advertising their services. Appreciate your help.
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Stoicbaba(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dantedasz:

Address please.
I can not find any sign boards advertising their services. Appreciate your help.

Just before you reach Kilimanjaro... I can give you my contact number, if you need it... I call him, pay into his acct and he sends me the code, I use it to subscribe... That is, if I don't have time to go to their office...
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Dantedasz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Stoicbaba:

Just before you reach Kilimanjaro... I can give you my contact number, if you need it... I call him, pay into his acct and he sends me the code, I use it to subscribe... That is, if I don't have time to go to their office...

You seem not to understand me. I using DSTV because of the premier league. I understand that CTL shows the premier league. So I am thinking of jumping ship because DSTV keeps raising their prices.
So what I am out for is the whole package of dish,decoder, installation and subscription.
Thanks for your feed back so far.
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by donqx: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
thank God for free to air.I enjoy more than 700 free to air channels. go online to jumia or konga and search for strong 4955b .buy from sell ctytek or ctygadgets or ctytechnologies on konga. they have to original version. enjoy free to air.
I watch all world cup matches freely on channel I volta tv and capital tv
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Gemc3(f): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:
grin grin cheesy
You're laughing at me abi? Lol
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Stoicbaba(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dantedasz:

You seem not to understand me. I using DSTV because of the premier league. I understand that CTL shows the premier league. So I am thinking of jumping ship because DSTV keeps raising their prices.
So what I am out for is the whole package of dish,decoder, installation and subscription.
Thanks for your feed back so far.

Sorry... Just coming here again now... Can u please call Jude - 08090444313. He will furnish u with the necessary info. Sorry for the delay.
Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Dantedasz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Stoicbaba:

Sorry... Just coming here again now... Can u please call Jude - 08090444313. He will furnish u with the necessary info. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks. Appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 31, 2019
Appealing! I want to make love to the use of fold and shape! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.