Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos (24151 Views)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=69244994][/quote]

Come and ride afonja prick and see for yourself tongue
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by donbenie(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
That grand mother is very stingy and heartless. You have a granddaughter who is suffering and hungry yet you can't overlook a property worth a meagre 90,000.
Read well,NOBODY said she is the young lady's Grandmother..
She is a Grandmother does not automatically mean she is her Grandparent..
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by donbenie(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
kore4lyf:
I am sure she didnt think twice before stealing the money. Now she has lost her good name, jeopardised her grandma's life,well being, and happiness.
She stole from an old woman,she's not her Grandmother..

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by PropertyDeals(f): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
What value is the property stolen?
Anyways, don't miss this opportunity to own your property asset and build your home with peace of mind of a CofO title in the prime location of the Lekki Lakowe Golf Course.
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
She cannot be a blood granddaughter..
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
And she's looking innocent o.
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by DaMotivator(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
is dis wan okay so?

Sarkin:
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack and other terrorist groups like ipob are now exterminated and their leader dead somewhere.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.
11. Industry are now working that we can now see self-driven cars on our highways.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by Franklyspeakin: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
This guy no dey read well at all it didn't say property worth 90k it said the grandmother's N90,000, her plasma TV, generator, fans and other household items read abeg.. And besides its not her grandma. Stealing is stealing. Or is stealing not corruption grin grin grin?

ChiefAzubuike1:
That grand mother is very stingy and heartless. You have a granddaughter who is suffering and hungry yet you can't overlook a property worth a meagre 90,000.
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by passey: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sarkin:
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack and other terrorist groups like ipob are now exterminated and their leader dead somewhere.

= can you honestly call ipob a terrorist group while the Fulani herdsmen that actually terrorize the whole of Nigeria is not a terrorist group?

2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.

= how many looters have been convicted and arrested? Are there no looters in APC?? Maina is not afraid, Kyari is happy in ASO rock
BUHARI IS STILL PAYING FUEL SUBSIDY DESPITE DOUBLING FUEL PRICES- he said that Subsidy is a fraud and he is paying it.. so let’s leave corruption matter- nothing has changed just that if you are close to the president then you get to loot with presidential privileges

3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths

= what is a one off payment to a Nigerian youth for goodness sake? And who are the Nigerian youths that will soon be insulted with ordinary 5000 in the name of politics? What about the NNPC, CBN, FIRS, NPA recruitments that were preserved for Mr. Honesty and his cronies!

4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
= You are telling a blatant lie here, Rice is not 5000. The cheapest Nigerian processed rice, Mama gold, is 15k last week. Rice rose from 8k to 28k under Buhari’s regime na.... so what has he improved?

5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
= Dollar/forex round tripping by the presidents family and cronies still abound, HRH Sanusi complained about it and it’s still happening

6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.

= again this is a lie without even an iota of fear of God. Companies have been crumbled by the evil policies of this government and more than 3million Nigerian workers have lost their jobs. And how many open and fair recruitments were done by this government? So how can millions be employed when companies are crumbling and government is only giving jobs to children of APC chieftains?

7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again...

8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.

= I will agree that many federal roads are being rehabilitated but not as much as you are making it to look

9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
= please fear God and remember that after politics you will account for your deeds... Health care sector is the worst in Nigerian history, despite fraudulent budgetary allocations... ASO Rock clinic with over 1billion naira allocation “does not have syringe”

10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.
= this statement does not even make sense

11. Industry are now working that we can now see self-driven cars on our highways.

= Oga na pure lie be this....Businesses and companies are folding up like kilode

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

Kai Kai... haba, fear God with some of the lies na!!

Simply list Buhari’s campaign promises and state his achievements/score card against each one then you will know that we are ashamed of supporting him!
He lied to us about not being able to purchase APC presidential forms when all his children are schooling abroad. Has he paid back the loans? grin grin

The worst and heartless crime is his attitude towards killings in Nigeria even when the heardmen have killed more people than Bokoharam.
The absolute worst is that BUHARI heartlessly collected monetary contributions from the poor people of Nigeria especially from northerners even when he knew he had billions- people contributed monies through recharge card for his campaign and he personally managed the account without conscience!

HUNGER AND POVERTY IN THE LAND DUE TO COLLAPSE OF THE COMMERCIAL SECTOR ALL AS A RESULT OF MISINFORMED POLICIES MOTIVATED BY WICKEDNESS AND VINDICTIVENESS

Can you as a God fearing person say that Buhari is ruling this country with Justice and fairness without Nepotism and sectionalism?

Daular shugabanci na dorewa idan akwai Adalci ko da babu Aldini amma Shugabanci ba ya dorewa idan babu adalci kuma komin yawan aldini.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
On her way to libya
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by melaninpop: 4:13am On Jul 11, 2018
philo04:
to be honest she is my friend on fbk.....whatcan't believe she is thief

My dear, I believe she's a victim of one chance. It's quite common in Delta....... na charm.
I remember how a neighbour's younger sister came back from evening lesson and collected all the phones she could find in the house and gave to these guys. They packed their car close to the compound. Immediately they left, she came back to her senses. I've also heard of a nanny that came in, went to her madam's room and carried all jewelry and expensive wrappers she could lay her hands on and gave to these guys.
This one they didn't see the girl again...... I hope she's fine. embarassed
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by dmi2052(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Similar thing happened to me last year when I helped a young boy I met around UNIBEN gate in Benin, as he because he spoke Yoruba (my dialect). I took him to my house, gave him a accommodation , made him to be working with other staffs in a shop. Less than a week while with me, he laid his hand on d shop key, went there at night, opened the shop and made away wuth d LCD screen on d wall, took the office 2 laptops, office phone (Bb Q10) cash and other valuables. He has since closedbhis Facebook account opened new one and blocked me. His new Facebook name is "Vick Cypher" . He is even holding a pistol in one of his picx.

Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2018
u fuc up sha
epp a total stranger for front of uniben gate
nawa o.
and na afonja
nawa o

abeg make i enter tosetan later today go chaow
i wan plug for my phone charge small for main gate by atm gallery..later
dmi2052:
Similar thing happened to me last year when I helped a young boy I met around UNIBEN gate in Benin, as he because he spoke Yoruba (my dialect). I took him to my house, gave him a accommodation , made him to be working with other staffs in a shop. Less than a week while with me, he laid his hand on d shop key, went there at night, opened the shop and made away wuth d LCD screen on d wall, took the office 2 laptops, office phone (Bb Q10) cash and other valuables. He has since closedbhis Facebook account opened new one and blocked me. His new Facebook name is "Vick Cypher" . He is even holding a pistol in one of his picx.
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Don't confuse me with your brother. Move into oblivion!
Someone is burning! grin grin

Water! water!!
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Someone is burning! grin grin

Water! water!!
cheesy
How are you today?
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
cheesy How are you today?
I'm doing cool.. You? cheesy
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm doing cool.. You? cheesy
I'm okay. Thanks.
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
I'm okay. Thanks.
Not so fast darling!
I've got a song to sing for you... *pl.....aaaaaayyyfffuulll cheesy
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by MusaBidaKasti: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pure water business in Nigeria is very profitable but requires good amount of money. If you wish to invest in this business, I can assure you of the profit provided you do your home work very well which includes properly setting up of your business and applying good marketing strategy. WE HAVE HANDLED ALL THAT FOR YOU...

The owner wish to relocate and want to SELL
Building and Equipment as mentioned below:

Good proximity to the Major Badagry Express Way

Size of Property: 273sqm

Sachet and Bottle water factory
Sachet and Bottle water with License

Equipment:
Sachet water machine:
2,300 bags in a day capacity

Semi Auto Bottle Line with capping machine:
103 packs of 75cl a day

20kva Mikano Generator
304 Mercedes Benz truck

Other equipment include:
3 big tank
Stainless Steel Automatic Water Filtration System
Submersible pump
Surface pump

Massive finish product room with capacity of 5000 bags of water and 200 packs of bottle water

Total Machine work space: 2

1 cloak / rest room for staff

1 room for inhouse manager

1. Ensuite Managers office

1 generator house

1. Customer and staff rest room

ASKING PRICE: 30m

Title: Family receipt and deed of assignments and power of attorney.
Call: +234803-955-1385 for more details and whatsapp Video. Also can book for an inspection
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by socialjustice93: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
lol what can I say.. her nose though cheesy
Re: Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos by Trustedapparel(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hustle hustle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos / Barber Arrested For Defiling A 6-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.