Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo (24149 Views)

Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / Mysterious Fire Kills Two Siblings In Akwa Ibom / Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by prince2pac(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Tragedy struck in Owerri, the Imo State capital on Tuesday, after fleeing gunmen shot and killed two siblings.

The victims, Ifeanyi Anyanwu, 47, and Tochukwu Anyanwu, 45, were shot dead at the back gate of the Imo State University, Owerri.

Our correspondent gathered that two other persons, Kasim Rashidi, 22, and Salam Rashidi, 20, who were with the deceased were also shot, but rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, where they were admitted.

Our correspondent gathered that while Ifeanyi was an architect, his younger brother, Tochukwu, was a surveyor.

According to sources, the deceased were natives of Umuopara Omukwu, Onicha community, in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

A source said the brothers, until their death, were living at Plot 249 Area ‘A’ World Bank Housing Estate, Owerri.

A witness disclosed that the siblings were killed after they were robbed of their ash coloured Ford Edge car, with number plate, BWR 809 BC.
The source said, “The deceased were living at Plot 249 Area ‘A’ World Bank Housing Estate, Owerri.

“They were robbed of their car and shot dead by the gunmen.

“One Salam Rashidi, aged 20, and Kasim Rashidi, aged 22, both of Okwu Uratta in Owerri North LGA, sustained gunshot injuries during the sporadic shootings.

“The corpses of the deceased have been removed and deposited at the Aladinma mortuary and the injured taken to the FMC, Owerri, for treatment.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Orlando Ikeokwu, confirmed the incident, adding that the command had commenced investigation.

https://punchng.com/panic-as-gunmen-kill-siblings-in-imo/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Freestainworld(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Imo state capital have turned to Edo .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2020
How do we get started?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Bornsinner7: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2020
This one is strong

6 Likes

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by slawormiir: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Romanoff(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2020
See what they reduced a family To. Two siblings murdered like fowls.

17 Likes

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Fheelzz(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2020
This country is in chaos, small ignition it'll definitely explode an example is that end sars protesting
more coming

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by EyezofGod120: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Damn niggaarr!! This is too bad,,wetin I know be say dem no go kill us finish for this country,, RIP to the real niggaarrd till we meet in Valhalla

1 Like

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by AFULA(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Okay
Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Collins0609(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2020
God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Johnbosco77(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Arrewa: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2020
You'll not see children of hate here!!

If na for zamfara village this one happen they'll come to tell you how unsafe the whole northern states are.
Hypocrites!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Happened at a stone-throw from where I was washing my car. It's terrible

5 Likes

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by stevenosa(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmmmm Ma was ooo
Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigerians and killy killy

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Millimann: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2020
So sad
Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by OXFan: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Cultism!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by HUSTLER001: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2020
If you live in Nigeria,protect yourself.No one has got your back. I repeat, protect yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Marine54(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Na WA o
Too much bad news coming out of this country on a daily..
Na which kin country be this self?
Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Elvictor: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Imo of suicide.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Donspicey: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2020
Check the matter well......

E fit get wetin go don play somewhere......

Anyway RIP dudes........

Say No To Crime......

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by greggng: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2020
I just got back from mbaise where I went to bury my mum. On my arrival , I saw many mobile police at their family compound ..,I became afraid cos I have not been home for 15 years . I asked my brother why he chooses to waste money on security ...he told me is a precautionary measure . ...that what I use to know about mbaise in the past has changed ...lots of criminal elements around . After the burial and we were having fresh palmy and suddenly my friend slept off ....the next day boys done steal his phone ....I spent 4 days with the villagers and they were telling me hurrible stories ....one woke me up early to inform me that all the electric bulb he used for security has been stolen ....bad boys remove the filament ...they claimed tgere is a substance in them that makes them high when taken ....just like drugs...I thank God for journey mercy but to be honest imo state is very peaceful despite this bad eggs ...will soon relocate lots of development contrary to my expectation

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by letilex: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by moneyissweet(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2020
I fear who no fear Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Adonis86(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2020
I pray the culprits be arrested soonest and made to face the law
Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2020
greggng:
I just got back from mbaise where I went to bury my mum. On my arrival , I saw many mobile police at their family compound ..,I became afraid cos I have not been home for 15 years . I asked my brother why he chooses to waste money on security ...he told me is a precautionary measure . ...that what I use to know about mbaise in the past has changed ...lots of criminal elements around . After the burial and we were having fresh palmy and suddenly my friend slept off ....the next day boys done steal his phone ....I spent 4 days with the villagers and they were telling me hurrible stories ....one woke me up early to inform me that all the electric bulb he used for security has been stolen ....bad boys remove the filament ...they claimed tgere is a substance in them that makes them high when taken ....just like drugs...I thank God for journey mercy but to be honest imo state is very peaceful despite this bad eggs ...will soon relocate lots of development contrary to my expectation

1 Like

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by Dovegrey: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
You'll not see children of hate here!!

If na for zamfara village this one happen they'll come to tell you unsafe the whole northern state is.
Hypocrites!
Wawa ur tribalism is too much. You are the most tribalist wawa in Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by francis5051: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2020
I know the late ifeanyi guy he schooled in my villa that year

1 Like

Re: Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo by GavelSlam: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Let us continue to EndSARS.

Police with batons should apprehend the killers.

May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barber Arrested For Defiling A 6-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.