Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (45737 Views)

Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by emelda86(f): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
emelda86:
It can never stop right from the days of our fore fathers that sold us to slave masters what do u expect

We were in the dark when the whites came now we still in the dark thinking we are due to get independence but nah...we still need the white to govern us

The heart if a black man is desperately wicked & black
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Bruemath(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oo Ni aja cry cry cry
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Serves the hazardous, Brutish, uncaring, irresponsible, reckless country right.

The innocent restaurantuer just learnt his rejected guest country power grid system has collapsed throwing 99% of the population into darkness.

And the officials are not doing anything. No apologies tendered yet.

Is naija the only country on earth that would be persistently punishing its citizens unjustly? Haba!
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by dlaw70(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pls help a brother in need of job

i hold Bsc in political science;computer literate and also a certificate in cosmology .
I can work in any part of d country but i am presently based in Benue

i am male and 29yrs old

nairaland pls show me love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by mansamusa08(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
chymes0359:

Are you serious? They did not discriminate between Herdsmen, Yorubas or Igbos?
Igbos are really spoiling Nigeria's image all over the World. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Temi17: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why going there self after all this news
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Yankee101: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abeg go better restaurant b4 them put bad thing inside ur food. No be by force

2 Likes

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Man goes off on S. African restaurant refusing to sell food to Nigerians in Midrand, Johannesburg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuyNh8vs4Ww

Their lost.
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
useless country, I only allow their visa on my passport because I want to buildup my traveling history... its either buhari is leaving aso rock or I'm leaving this country for him... new Zealand I'm coming
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
IamProdigy:
cry

Between South Africa and Ghana, I don't know which one I hate most. They are both occupied by useless and envious people. Why should I go to SA and Ghana in the first instance? To do what? E ti ya were!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by AnanseK(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
With arrogant antisocial and criminal Igbos everywhere, how can Nigerians be respected?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by NwaJozi: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerians are too loud and lousy here.. you won't help but hate them. .see the way yoruba yahoo boys flaunt ill gotten money on social media now SAP learnt to search phones. I'm leaving this country once I finish my project these uneducated Nigerians have spoilt SA for us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Burstbrain(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
If them no won sell for Nigerian no be by force na abi na the only restaurant wey Dey South African be that one
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by kullozone(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
I don't know why Nigerians keep going to that yeye country. Them nor like us, una nor get brain? They keep killing, assaulting and robbing Nigerians everywhere in their country. Leave their black, jagajaga heads make them chop the food finish.

You guys can't tell that South Africans are jealous of Nigerians?

Them be chronic bad belle...
Ghanaians toosmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
U have the intent of traveling to Ghana and South Africa you loathe so much because your country isn't doing well. It is not rocket science.
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by MrSensor(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
emelda86:
It can never stop right from the days of our fore fathers that sold us to slave masters what do u expect

We were in the dark when the whites came now we still in the dark thinking we are due to get independence but nah...we still need the black to govern us

The heart if a black man is desperately wicked & black
what is this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by emelda86(f): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrSensor:
what is this one saying?

U wanna know
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by KekeNash(f): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
NwaJozi:
Nigerians are too loud and lousy here.. you won't help but hate them. .see the way yoruba yahoo boys flaunt ill gotten money on social media now SAP learnt to search phones. I'm leaving this country once I finish my project these uneducated Nigerians have spoilt SA for us
they need to stay in their shithole country!
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Gucciboss: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
See business opportunity oversea mehn.. Chukwudi abeg bring ya pots let's port to Zululand. We don hammer mehn
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Tunagee(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Man goes off on S. African restaurant refusing to sell food to Nigerians in Midrand, Johannesburg.

And companies like MTN, DSTV are still making money in Nigeria? Time is coming oooo for South Africans and their firms too to vacate Nigeria disgracefully.
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by KekeNash(f): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
NwaJozi:
they need to stay in their sh!thole country!
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by IamGoke(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Munzy14:
You can imagine the crowd at every shoprite outlets. Plus mtn milking my people. In return the SA people treat us like shithole.

Can you just imagine. All of them should be banished henceforth.
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by emmanuelex1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Attention seeker spotted!!!!
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Gud

It serve d afonja ryt.
Instead of dem to develop dia land.
Dey HV gone to US,Malaysia and southafirca.

Now is Igbo pple helpin dem to develop Lagos.
South Africa shud deport dem back to Lagos.
Is not fair dat Lagos is wat it is today because Igbo pple help to modernize it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by IamProdigy: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

Between South Africa and Ghana, I don't know which one I hate most. They are both occupied by useless and envious people. Why should I go to SA and Ghana in the first instance? To do what? E ti ya were!

oga...seems u quoted the wrong person...

kindly unqote
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Gracespecial101(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Gud

It serve d afonja ryt.

Is not fair dat Lagos is wat it is today because Igbo pple help to modernize it.
Are you listening to yourself or someone typed this for you..Just asking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by jonath0012(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
useless country, I only allow their visa on my passport because I want to buildup my traveling history... its either buhari is leaving aso rock or I'm leaving this country for him... new Zealand I'm coming

Baba, abeg make I follow you ooo... I don tire for the country.... hunger dey oo
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by KekeNash(f): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tunagee:

And companies like MTN, DSTV are still making money in Nigeria? Time is coming oooo for South Africans and their firms too to vacate Nigeria disgracefully.
they are developing Naija, be grateful!
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:

These are the same animals that other Africans laid down their lives for to set them free from apartheid, and yet see how we've been repaid.
Instead of moaning, why can't we boycott shoprite, MTN and other South African businesses.
Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by YorubaAssasin: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Gud

It serve d afonja ryt.

Mental problem no be small thing ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) by topearos(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
tobdee:
F*UK the word "Africa is one...
The hate and jealousy is so real; From Ghana, Kenya to South Africa etc. This is a known FACT.

Your head is correct bro.
These three countries go just collapse one day on top Nigeria matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / 13 Most Amazing Nigerian Food Tranformations (photos) / Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.