Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,171 members, 7,867,395 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Has Actress Gotten A New House? [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Has Actress Gotten A New House? [photo] (368 Views)

Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) / Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) / Fireboy DML Buys A New House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Has Actress Gotten A New House? [photo] by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/genevieve-nnaji-has-actress-gotten-new.html?m=1

Genevieve Nnaji might have joined the growing list of celebrities buying beautiful houses.

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/07/genevieve-nnaji-has-actress-gotten-new.html?m=1

Yes guys, today on your favourite celebrities buying new houses, looks like we have a new entrant in the game in the person of Genevieve Nnaji who might have gotten a new house.

The beautiful actress took to her Instagram page on Monday, July 9, 2018, where she posted a photo herself posing in front of a beautiful house with a very cryptic caption which gives us the idea that she just might have bought a new house.

It didn't take long before fans began to flood her comment section to congratulate her on the property. Unlike a number of celebrities who take to social media to share with fans when they buy a new house, maybe Genevieve Nnaji doesn't want to make a huge fuzz about it.

Recall that about a month ago, Mercy Aigbe shared with fans photos of her newly acquired mansion and we were all in awe.

Genevieve Nnaji (Instagram/GenevieveNnaji)

Mercy Aigbe has gotten a new house and it is beautiful!

Mercy Aigbe (Instagram/MercyAigbe)

Mercy Aigbe got herself a mansion in June 2018 and we were stunned at the beautiful edifice. The beautiful actress and mother of two took to her Instagram page on Tuesday, June 19, 2018, where she posted photos of the house and revealed she got it for her kids and herself.

"It's the Lord's doing and it's beautiful in my sight! Few months after that cake gift, I bought a beautiful home for myself and my kids in a choice area in Lagos!!!!!!!! Say hello to the new LANDLADY....." she captioned one of the photos.

» moreMercy Aigbe and her beautiful newly acquired mansion (Instagram/MercyAigbe)

She went on to thank God for making it possible for making a landlady.

"When I say Grace found me, I mean the amazing grace of the Lord found me.......This is just the beginning........Latest LANDLADY in town, to God, be the glory!! #leadinglady #onmyownlane #multimillionaire #billionaireinthemaking #smallgirlwithabiggod #gracefoundme #istaywinning #MECIFIED," she wrote.

Lalasticlala
FynestBoi
Mynd44
Seun

(1) (Reply)

New Friendship: Bbnaija Tobi Hangs Out With Davido In His House (photos And Vid) / Man ‘drinks’ Muddy Water To Show Support For Senator Kwankwaso Over His Defectio / Brandy Sets New Record With Her Discography.. It Has Has Been Streamed 1.5billio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.