Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

New Friendship: Bbnaija Tobi Hangs Out With Davido In His House (photos And Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Friendship: Bbnaija Tobi Hangs Out With Davido In His House (photos And Vid) (361 Views)

Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Friendship: Bbnaija Tobi Hangs Out With Davido In His House (photos And Vid) by onyi25(f): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
We can't help but say we admire this new friendship brewing between Big Brother Naija 2018 star Tobi Bakre and award winning singer, Davido.

The 30 Billion Gang Ceo invited Tobi to his crib in Lekki yesterday and from what we watched in the video, they had mad fun.

Watch video here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/07/new-friendship-bbnaija-tobi-hangs-out.html

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Had A Man – Toke Makinwa Opens Up In A Live Insta Video / Police Arrest Drop-out Law Student For Fraud / “my 5ft+ Amazon King”, Alex Tells Rico On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.