Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Please Not Itel Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Not Itel Phone (1830 Views)

No Single Techno, Infiniti And Itel Phone Has Ever Been Sold In China / Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone / My Bad Experience Using An Itel Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Not Itel Phone by jeskyemma(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2018
You are very wrong. I have a friend using p32 and there is nothing like that. The battery last more than any phone you can think of in the market.
Re: Please Not Itel Phone by morike94(f): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Itel power series phone did not fit what you described

You definitely didn't charge well or didn't use the recommended charger. I use P51 and haven't experience such ,try visit carlcare dey are nice enough to check what the problem is, don't feed us with scam story.
Re: Please Not Itel Phone by Stanlukuzy: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
I know very well u want people to read your news about Itel but writing wrong about the product that's bad, not sure about your saying because have seen many people using the product without complain ,if it's a factory error you complain to the Care Center.Thank You
Re: Please Not Itel Phone by kelexpus(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2018
You didn't say the errors you made because phones come with manuals and if it is followed judiciously you would enjoy what you have. Itel has upper hand for now.
Re: Please Not Itel Phone by Sunkyphil(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
greenhulk:
Itel cancer have invaded the thread. @op I warned u that they will come for u. Let me run now.
lmao didnt no they are this much
Re: Please Not Itel Phone by Jpower01: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
you are the only one Complaning about it maybe you should go and learn how to use smart phone just go use Nokia touch light OK if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Please Not Itel Phone by Stanlukuzy: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Jpower01:
you are the only one Complaning about it maybe you should go and learn how to use smart phone just go use Nokia touch light OK if you know you know

Ele ohh
Re: Please Not Itel Phone by alex1486: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
hey bro if u think you have paid alot for your phone then check out this list of expensive phones here = https://www.youthfeed.org/mobile/most-expensive-phone/
Re: Please Not Itel Phone by craigkoel1989: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Check the latest phone specs and prices on www.phoneybros..com
Re: Please Not Itel Phone by mummyson26(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2018
See marketing strategy
All dis itel marketers no dey tire ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get MTN 4GB With 1k,1gb With#200 And 250 MB With#100 / Football Manager Games / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.