Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. (405 Views)

Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram / Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / Pls Teach Me Online Biz That Can Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. by Anyaelisha(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2018
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

I have been trying to run Facebook ad. I have suffered doing this on my own. Pls help me. I have read blog posts on this. I have applied what I know but it is not work.

I heard of africard. I got it but it's not working.

I have heard of PUYU. But I don't see the option. I have been told to open a new acc with naira as the currency. I v done that but it's not working.

I have tried Facebook business manager all to no avail.

I know it's my fault. There is something I don't know.

I NEED YOUR HELP PLS!

Pls help me.

THANKS.
Re: Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. by damtan(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Is it that your ad is constantly been disapproved or you've not been able to create an ad at all??

1 Like

Re: Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. by Anyaelisha(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
I have not been able to place ad at all.
Re: Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. by Gentlevin: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Well we all learn in different ways......

1) Some quickly learn just by reading it on blogs without pics while some will need pics along with it before they can understand it.

2) Some learn very well only by viewing the videos. So I guess u are the type that will understand more when u view it on videos......

so get to YouTube and download the videos on FB ads.....THANK ME LATER....

I too downloaded some videos on YouTube to understand better......
Re: Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. by CosmicJames(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Anyaelisha:
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

I have been trying to run Facebook ad. I have suffered doing this on my own. Pls help me. I have read blog posts on this. I have applied what I know but it is not work.

I heard of africard. I got it but it's not working.

I have heard of PUYU. But I don't see the option. I have been told to open a new acc with naira as the currency. I v done that but it's not working.

I have tried Facebook business manager all to no avail.

I know it's my fault. There is something I don't know.

I NEED YOUR HELP PLS!

Pls help me.

THANKS.
In summary, you are looking for a means to pay for FB ads?
Or you don't know how to create the ads?
Be more specific as to the help you need?
Re: Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. by polimaf(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
I place facebook ads with my gtnaira master card... It's simple...
Re: Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. by damtan(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Creating facebook ad isn't always difficult. The problem most time is the choice of words that you use. I'll suggest you read the ad policies very well.
Just like the person above me said, download YouTube videos too.
As for Payment method, i prefer linking my MasterCard to paypal and then pay directly using paypal.
Re: Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. by Anyaelisha(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thank you all. I am grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Learn Forex, How Do I Go About It? / Null / Clearing Out Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.