Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram (490 Views)

Pls Teach Me How To Work And Make Money Online / Help Pls! Teach Me How To Place Fb Ad In Nig. I V Suffered Trying To Do It. / Pls Teach Me Online Biz That Can Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram by lilioj: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pls I need some to explain how this is arranged on Instagram.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you are ready to part with some cash, contact me to teach you
Re: Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram by cravedesign: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Easy....

Step 1. Create a story (I hope you know how to)
Step 2. After you have created and published to your story, click on your story, you will see "Highlight" click it, it ask you to type a name for the highlight.
When done click Add.

It will start appearing as in your screenshot above.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram by lilioj: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
cravedesign:
Easy....

Step 1. Create a story (I hope you know how to)
Step 2. After you have created and published to your story, click on your story, you will see "Highlight" click it, it ask you to type a name for the highlight.
When done click Add.

It will start appearing as in your screenshot above.
Thank you so much.
Re: Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram by keemcamill: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Akamariner:
If you are ready to part with some cash, contact me to teach you
how much?
Re: Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
keemcamill:
how much?

5milli.
Re: Pls Teach Me How This Is Done On Instagram by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2020
keemcamill:
how much?
Will also teach you some other stuffs to create more engagements if you had a Facebook page

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell ( EKITI ONLY) / Uber Driver Makes 700K A Month Running Part-time / Become A CarWallet Mobile Agent - Earn With Your Phone Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.