Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint (37051 Views)

SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man / Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer / Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by adisabarber(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sad
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by tesmony(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
I thought the police were directly responsible,sorry brother.
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by footballflaver: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
with what I can see its the left lef that cut off

abi the accident reset im brain

grin
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by tragergeorge(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Where all the source of income people,enemies of progress, make una come o,shey d driver na yahoo boy too Abi,or the boy na yahoo boy Idiots supporting this blood suckers in black, I pray una get una police experience make una explain una source of income, hassoles
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by Didcot: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerian Police..... It shall never be well with you lot
Eyin aolofo gbogbo!
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by fineboynl(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
another one again. they will fled the scene as usual..

imagine 10k for expired motor papers. and the money would never reach to the station or government confers.

they would share it among themselves.
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by zeezeegal(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Good
God HV punished him 4 tryn 2 bribe. Hw can gospel singer b givin egunje.
Ogun damage ur life,fake profet
onura
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
The callous and reckless endangerment of lives of citizens on our public roads by Police officers in this country is becoming too common and shameful.

You drive on a highway. The police stops you in the middle of the road to collect a bribe. As you negotiate, some Dangote truck comes flying down at high speed. Everyone, including the Police Officer/s, runs into the bush before the truck flies through within split seconds.

This is one hazard that Nigerian Police Officers are causing on our roads. Now, this young man has lost one leg and his life has changed forever.

Will any Police Officer be held accountable for this man's misfortune?
Will leaders of this country stop the many disgraceful conducts that mire the Nigeria Police?

The once great Nigeria is now a sad reality of failure. Will 180 million people continue to accept this sad fate?
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by prinsam30: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Good

God HV punished him 4 tryn 2 bribe.
Hw can gospel singer b givin egunje.

oh oo tell am oooo, na him use him hand cause wahala for himself na, dem send am

sorry Bro, thank goodness u didn't die in the process, next time use ur brain and not ur ......

1 Like

Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by DjAduba(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
NLbully:
I hate this Country angry
Sahara desert road is free to Europe Sir.
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by Bruemath(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sad one
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by Nackzy: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
DjAduba:
Who send am? U stupidity got u there stop shifting blame...
Jesus Christ did anyone notice this or is only me, If I stay naked at night 12 midnight and curse you it won't only affect you it will affect innocent people in your family, let me leave it, May God Forgive your comment
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by biggymummy: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Awon oloriburuku Nigerian foolish police and i know they will quickly disappear immediately the incident happened.
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
bro did you in any way campaign or nurse the feeling to vote for buhari if yes bear the blunt alone and vote wisely next year... NEXT PLEASE
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by toffyz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
But that's left leg... or na mistake
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by boyjo: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
jonath0012:
I am crying now
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by megamank(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Such a sad story....I saw him the day he was rushed in into our A&E....he is alive today by God grace....please he need your support because a lot needs to be done to make him walk again.
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by boyjo: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
jonath0012:
I am crying now

My bradaa!
Poor boy.
I`m just thinking many things on his behalf; will he still get that girl of his dreams? If he`s got a girlfriend will she stick? Will life remain the same or harder for him?
I really hope he has a personal relationship with Jesus The Son Of God, that`s an assurance he needs right now to get through with and receive the best of life.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by lenny12(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
DjAduba:
Who send am? U stupidity got u there stop shifting blame...
i Swear Ehn.....You Are A Fucking Bastard
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by lenny12(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Good

God HV punished him 4 tryn 2 bribe.
Hw can gospel singer b givin egunje.

sadist.....Fool, Naa Your Parent(s) I Blame..Only If They Are Still Alive.Infact Ehn...I Feel Like Stabbing You
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by kennyclassic: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is sad, pLease take heart
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
oh no! this guy was rushing to meet up an appointment, his village people attacked him first with a useless bus driver, then the police and finally when they saw that he wasnt getting the message they used the truck to cut off his legs. Chai!
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by nigeria005(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
khallebb:
End police...End Sars
u need to go for brain checkup bros undecided
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
lenny12:
sadist.....Fool, Naa Your Parent(s) I Blame..Only If They Are Still Alive.Infact Ehn...I Feel Like Stabbing You
stab ur moda.
Full
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
zeezeegal:
onura
fork off
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by lenny12(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
stab ur moda. Full
ahhhh!!! You Better Go Back To School
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
lenny12:
ahhhh!!! You Better Go Back To School
tel DAT 2 ur fada's fullish moda
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by lenny12(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
tel DAT 2 ur fada's fullish moda
guy How Far Naa...E Never Reach This Level.Just Chill.I've Gat No Beef With You
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by springtech(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oh, my World. What a pity. It is well with you my brother.
God will bless your hustle.
He will use this occasion to pick your call this year.

Don't give up, it is not the end of the world for you.
Just keep pushing, your breakthrough is close by.
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by ndubuisi1213(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
All the wicked police will never know peace in Nigeria
Re: Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint by zeezeegal(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
fork off
ateme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Bust Kano Imposter Blackmailing Facebook Lovers With Nudes (pic) / Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Benue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.