Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! (406 Views)

Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back / Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House / Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2018
I am crying for my Country Nigeria that we dont have enough good leader with a good intention to serve and govern the great nation of close to 190 million people. I want to use this medium to draw every one attention to what is happening in Ekiti State right now. A whole sitting Governor order NURTW workers to invade Government house and park their cars everywhere ahead the APC Governorship campaign to restrict movements of vehichle ..Imagine! How despirate he is..Who is his special adviser? He just think and embark on whatever he thinks because of the power. These are the so called Leader we have in Nigeria. In other way the restriction of vehicle will affect a lot of things and common people going out to their respectives working place to make daily bread to feed the family will be left stranded for the day because of his selfish ambition. Its a free World and only God gives power
Re: Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! by melvinjames: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose all the way

2 Likes

Re: Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! by calaway: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2018
people naturally follow and obey who they love.....Ekiti LOVES Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2018
URGENT REQUEST � URGENT REQUEST�

A Reputable Organisation Needs 500 Acres of Land At Ekiti State With C of O For Estate Purpose.

Call or WhatsApp Tòkunbó 08160121265 or 09052279456
Re: Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! by Senatorfm: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2018
People will still support him blindly.
How can someone is his/her right senses support this anarchy. During his own time in 2014, this was not done to him. Buhari never stopped his supporters from entering ekiti unlike 4 years ago,llnp.
Fayose is like the King of Egypt that will enter red sea with his online supporters this sat.
Re: Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! by Mynd44: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Your money or your life??
People do pick money when armed robbers ask such question

I prefer my money be stolen than be killed by one lowlife herder

(1) (Reply)

Be Patient With Me, My Security Teams Are Still Cracking Their Brains For Soluti / Ekiti :INEC Has Denied The 'official Report' Begin Circulated On Social Media / Fela Durotoye In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.