Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Southerners What Do You Want?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners What Do You Want?? (588 Views)

We Southerners Are Voting Pastor Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners What Do You Want?? by ORIENTATION101: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2018
1)Buhari complete his tenure and power shift back to southern Nigeria for another 8 years?

2)Another northerner win presidential election and extend northern nigeria rule for another 8 years and 12 years in total??

2 Likes

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by ArmedRobber: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2018
i would rather allow buhari to complete his tenure and power shift back to south and be comfortable with any party that wins.
better than another party wins 8 years for northern rule again.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by ORIENTATION101: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2018
ArmedRobber:
i would rather allow buhari to complete his tenure and power shift back to south and be comfortable with any party that wins.
better than another party wins 8 years for northern rule again.
to me buhari has not performed woefully especially with the economic indices when he took over his major challenge the killings by fulani milita groups in middlebelt.
Buhari was never the cause of recession nigeria was already in recession before he took over more than 24 states was unable to pay salaries even FG was borrowing to pay salaries when crude was at 78 per barrel.
Ngozi okonjo has already told nigerians to brace up for hard times 2 months before elections because fall of crude oil price.
Nigeria economy recession was inevitable.
How do you explain a govt selling crude for minimum of 100 and and still depleted the reserve that inheritted without kobo savings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by loveth360(f): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
and for una mind northerns will give you southern president after buhari.

Dreamers.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
loveth360:
and for una mind northerns will you south president after buhari.

Dreamers.

And you fully expect Fulani herdsmen will turn Christians immediately Atiku becomes President?

I like your power of imagination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by ArmedRobber: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
to me buhari has not performed woefully especially with the economic indices when he took over his major challenge the killings by fulani milita groups in middlebelt.
Buhari was never the cause of recession nigeria was already in recession before he took over more than 24 states was unable to pay salaries even FG was borrowing to pay salaries when crude was at 78 per barrel.
Ngozi okonjo has already told nigerians to brace up for hard times 2 months before elections because fall of crude oil price.
Nigeria economy recession was inevitable.
How do you explain a govt selling crude for minimum of 100 and and still depleted the reserve that inheritted without kobo savings
my problem is i dont want another northerner to rule after buhari .cos northerners will only carry their interest irrespective of the party.
if only obasanjo and jonathan was a bit sentimental towards south.
lagos to ibadan
2nd nigeria bridge
railways connections.

just look at this adminstrations has comissioned more projects in north than south.
the metro railway in abuja and yet another modern guage is about to be comissioned by december.
if southern president can be sympathetic to our course i am very sure infrastructural decay should be a thing on past after southerners ruled for 14 years since 1999

2 Likes

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by loveth360(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

And you fully expect Fulani herdsmen will turn Christians immediately Atiku becomes President?

I like your power of imagination
who care about Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
1)Buhari complete his tenure and power shift back to southern Nigeria for another 8 years?

2)Another northerner win presidential election and extend northern nigeria rule for another 8 years and 12 years in total??

Indeed its a sad thing that our choice today is limited to buhari and the career political crooks forming an alliance of strange bed fellows.

2019 election will only be good for its comic value. Nothing positive to look forward to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
loveth360:
who care about Atiku.

Really? So are you rooting for Dr Moghalu or who?

1 Like

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by ORIENTATION101: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Indeed its a sad thing that our choice today is limited to buhari and the career political crooks forming an alliance of strange bed fellows.

2019 election will only be good for its comic value. Nothing positive to look forward to
we can't help it since the youth is not ready . it is better to allow buhari complete his second tenure.
We southerners should present a consesus candidate that can be trusted and be concerned about infrastructural decays .
Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
loveth360:
and for una mind northerns will you south president after buhari.
Dreamers.

Don't mind the mumu dreamers.
They think Core North play fair in politics of Nigeria. Go read history my brother, Fulanis are born with political wickedness of extreme proportions when dragging power at federal level.

All is fair in war...on power tussle between South and Muslim North.

If by any chance Buhari wins then be sure another plan to put Fulani there is been hatched in the Arewa house or the selected Mosques.

All the advantages over Southerners they got all these while were gotten by the Seat of President.
Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
we can't help it since the youth is not ready . it is better to allow buhari complete his second tenure.
We southerners should present a consesus candidate that can be trusted and be concerned about infrastructural decays .

I'm not even bothered much anymore. I just want the killings in the middle belt to stop. Whoever is responsible should stop or be stopped angry
Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by ORIENTATION101: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
ArmedRobber:
my problem is i dont want another northerner to rule after buhari .cos northerners will only carry their interest irrespective of the party.
if only obasanjo and jonathan was a bit sentimental towards south.
lagos to ibadan
2nd nigeria bridge
railways connections.

just look at this adminstrations has comissioned more projects in north than south.
the metro railway in abuja and yet another modern guage is about to be comissioned by december.
if southern president can be sympathetic to our course i am very sure infrastructural decay should be a thing on past after southerners ruled for 14 years since 1999
it is a shame for south after 14 years in power we still complain of infrastructural decays in west east and south.
Our hands re tied as regards to the political parties available.
We southerners should not be too emotional than being inteligent.
Allow buhari to complete the remain term for north.and all southerner to rule afterwards hopefully they will re-write the past mistakes .
If any of atiku,markafi,saraki,kwankaso wins we southerners should forget presidency for another 8 years.
Any northern president will still be loyal to northern elders and emirs than south.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

They think Core North play fair in politics of Nigeria. Go read history my brother, Fulanis are born with political wickedness of extreme proportions when dragging power at federal level.

If by any chance Buhari wins then be sure another plan to put Fulani there is been hatched in the Arewa house or the selected Mosques.

All the advantages over Southerners they got all these while were gotten by the Seat of President.

And the PDP or R-APC or CUPP you're wanking over now have no Fulani or muslim? Or where did Ekwerremadu committee zone the presidency to?

Your own imagination pass mumu dream

1 Like

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by ORIENTATION101: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

all these conspiracy theory does not make sense.
If by chance buhari completes his second term .
Apc present a candidate from southern Nigeria then Pdp presents another northerner as flag bearer .pdp will surely loose election

2 Likes

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by ORIENTATION101: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I'm not even bothered much anymore. I just want the killings in the middle belt to stop. Whoever is responsible should stop or be stopped angry
i pray it stop soon.
These blood sucking demons re bent on forcefully taking over the lands of the powerless minority groups in middlebet because of they re voiceless and armless they dont have their kits and kins in mainstream politics .
If this scenario plays out in southern Nigeria
That is the End of The contraption called nigeria

1 Like

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
all these conspiracy theory does not make sense.
If by chance buhari completes his second term .
Apc present a candidate from southern Nigeria then Pdp presents another northerner as flag bearer .pdp will surely loose election

At the bold, don't bank on it. That guy and where he represents will vote whoever PDP throws up even if its Dan Fodio's direct descendant. Every noise or action of theirs since 2015 has been about PDP losing the elections not any hatred of the north.
Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by ORIENTATION101: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

At the bold, don't bank on it. That guy and where he represents will vote whoever PDP throws up even if its Dan Fodio's direct descendant. Every noise or action of theirs since 2015 has been about PDP losing the elections not any hatred of the north.
i understand you i think there is an understanding of power sharing between south and North though it is not constitutional.
Yar adua case messed up the whole thing and the Greediness of Gej lead to pdp defeat.
The north have been starved of power since return of democracy .had it been Gej step down for a northern Apc will not have take over
Buhari capitalised on the lapses of power starvation of northern nigeria to win election almost all the pdp Govs in north sabotage jonathan just to make sure power returns to north hoping buhari will be business as usual for all.
The reason why Gej won block votes in north in 2011 was they believed he was only contesting for only a term and another northerner takes over.

1 Like

Re: Southerners What Do You Want?? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
i understand you i think there is an understanding of power sharing between south and North though it is not constitutional.
Yar adua case messed up the whole thing and the Greediness of Gej lead to pdp defeat.
The north have been starved of power since return of democracy .had it been Gej step down for a northern Apc will not have take over
Buhari capitalised on the lapses of power starvation of northern nigeria to win election almost all the pdp Govs in north sabotage jonathan just to make sure power returns to north hoping buhari will be business as usual for all.
The reason why Gej won block votes in north in 2011 was they believed he was only contesting for only a term and another northerner takes over.

With buhari, the northern elite don't believe they're in power like they were under shagari and that's why they want a fresh mandate of possible 8 years in 2019. Buhari, Tinubu and APC threw up a lot of upstarts and the oligarchy in the north are upset hence the coalition gaining ground.

Daura, kyari, malami, sirika and co are just doing their own thing independently of the oligarchy and even the monarchies right under the nose of clueless, docile and taciturn buhari who is hardly interested in anything other than catching thieves loading money in bags forgetting that this is 34 years from 1984. The real north now wants power. Not the north powered by the talakawas

Then the killings. Na those killings dey vex me honestly

(1) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocs In Exchange For Sex– WOLE SOYINKA. / Facts You Should Know About Newly Formed Fsars / Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.