Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing (21939 Views)

Prince Eze Madumere’s Father Kidnapped / Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Court Declares Eze Madumere’s Impeachment Illegal. Jubilation In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by MrPeterson(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
the Political atmosphere is getting heat up and charged

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by slivertongue: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Rochas is gradually bcomin a fascist. removing his second deputy wud make him more unpopular.d East isnt lik oda regions

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Minjim: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
So far, corruption is still wining us in this our so called fight against it
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Sunnyemma(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
"Loyalty is not grey. It’s black and white. You are either loyal completely, or not loyal at all.” He plotted his own downfall .

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by oodua1stson: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is why some people like ajimobi carry old people as deputy.

Some are overambitious and lack respect for their boss
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by betterford: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
If this guy is impeached then no need to wait till 2019 for people to know that APC has gone into extinction in IMO state.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Psoul(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
DeBiafran:
Na only the shoes I see grin

It's a very good match to compliment his clothe. Hahahahaha
He is a versatile dresser. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by weyreypey: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
slivertongue:
Rochas is gradually bcomin a fascist. removing his second deputy wud make him more unpopular.d East isnt lik oda regions
Shut... you can go ahead to use a live black mamba as your tie. Or scorpion as lapel.
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by BabaIbo: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
DeWisedon:
Though I'm not really a good fan of APC but this man really bit the fingers that fed him,if I'm Owelle,I would have organised his impeachment a very long time ago,

Where was he when Owelle picked him up and brought him into his government on a platter of gold,now he wants to challenge his master not knowing that his master is a key player when it comes to politics .

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,NO POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA NOW KNOWS THE GAME MORE THAN ROCHAS, HE IS THE CHIEF PRIEST OF IMO STATE POLITICS AND HE KNOWS THE GAME

what do you know about imo politics?

You can't sit in your room and say what you don't know about Imo politics...
if an election takes place in Imo today... Rochas or his candidate will lose woefully even if it's rigged to favor him, which you can't even try in Imo, if you doubt me ask his past 2 successors

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by billgatexp(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
I laugh at you cause u seem not to know anything. Yell ur Rocha's to ask wike how to do politics.

DeWisedon:
Though I'm not really a good fan of APC but this man really bit the fingers that fed him,if I'm Owelle,I would have organised his impeachment a very long time ago,

Where was he when Owelle picked him up and brought him into his government on a platter of gold,now he wants to challenge his master not knowing that his master is a key player when it comes to politics .

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,NO POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA NOW KNOWS THE GAME MORE THAN ROCHAS, HE IS THE CHIEF PRIEST OF IMO STATE POLITICS AND HE KNOWS THE GAME

1 Like

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Chynwe(f): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
henchamb:
Bye bye to the dirtiest deputy gov in Nigeria.
Just shut up,if you have nothing to say. You must not say something.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by DrMuzungu(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Roachas!!!
Roachas!!!!!!!
Roachas Okoroawusa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times did I call your filthy name? 3 times? Yes, exactly. Show at least one bit of honor (I know you have none but let me try) and fvcking resign!

1 Like

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Johnkay225: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
The work of the Governor, that has been the case since the man indicated interest in running for the Guber election. Imo State dey inside s soup oh..

1 Like

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Abagworo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
I support his removal because he sinned against the man who made him everything he is by joining enemies because he was adviced by same man to run for senatorial seat.
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Yankee101: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dem for don do this from the first day they discovered he wasn't loyal anymore
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by mandax: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
tayo4ng:
ok, okorohausa is digging his own grave

impeaching two deputy governors in about five years. what does it say about the governor's character? Grudge, most vindictive and unforgiving.

Ask Orlu people how Okorocha's grudge, vindictiveness and unforgiving character led to severe underdevelopment of their hometown in 7 years.
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by mandax: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
To show you how Rochas is,this is the 2nd deputy Gov that would be impeached under him.
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Donspicey: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
So D Man Even Go Steal For AmericaApc Is Jst Full Of Barawos
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Hotzone(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
bedspread:
Owelle Has Succeeded in Collapsing APC in Owerri Land and The Whole Eastern Land
Not at all rather, he wants to remove those that sworn to remove him.
If na u nko?
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Mbediogu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Letenwam:
Imo Deputy Governor Prince Eze Madumere, might be leaving his seat for a new person as the impeachment proceedings against him is reportedly ongoing now at the Imo State House of Assembly.

Prince Eze Madumere's impeachment came up after 13 lawmakers signed a petition against him. The petition was read today by the deputy speaker of the house, Rt. Hon. Ozurigbo. Some of the points raised by the petitioners include abdication of office and getting convicted for theft in the United States.

https://lailasnews.com/imo-deputy-governor-prince-eze-madumere-impeached/

Rocha's when about to cheat will say ' My people!'
Madumere when about to receive cheating will respond ' My leader!'
The people wey know go dey laff! You see nah?
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by DeWisedon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
BabaIbo:

what do you know about imo politics?

You can't sit in your room and say what you don't know about Imo politics...
if an election takes place in Imo today... Rochas or his candidate will lose woefully even if it's rigged to favor him, which you can't even try in Imo, if you doubt me ask his past 2 successors
Nobody has ever been perfect before,but so far,Rochas is the best democratic governor IMO state has ever produced ,Argue with your ancestors if you like.

People like you wants the governor and president to visit you in your bed room and serve you daily meals,thats when you will know that they did something .
oga, not even Obama can please the 180 million Nigerians ,yet una still dey born,and na una go still complain of Job, where the job wan dey?

Forget sentiments and say the truth.
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by DeWisedon(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
billgatexp:

I laugh at you cause u seem not to know anything. Yell ur Rocha's to ask wike how to do politics.

Tell your Wike to come and learn work from Rochas.

Mr over sabi
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Jobig(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
DeWisedon:

go and sit down,watch and see how it will unfold
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Ndonu101: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by slivertongue: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=weyreypey post=69246922]
address issue
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by slivertongue: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=weyreypey post=69246922]
address the issue
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by BabaIbo: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
DeWisedon:

Nobody has ever been perfect before,but so far,Rochas is the best democratic governor IMO state has ever produced ,Argue with your ancestors if you like.

People like you wants the governor and president to visit you in your bed room and serve you daily meals,thats when you will know that they did something .
oga, not even Obama can please the 180 million Nigerians ,yet una still dey born,and na una go still complain of Job, where the job wan dey?

Forget sentiments and say the truth.

It's better I ignore you, because from your quote I can see you have never been to imo state and again you are not making any sense with the gibberish you wrote above. what makes him better than the past leaders, which policy, achievement or whatsoever can you pinpoint.
kindly face your state, if you know nothing about Imo state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Lectures Senate, FG On Agriculture, Makes Reference To Ogbomosho Mango / Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.