Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics (27755 Views)

Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by barristerzinny(f): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
NoSidonLook:
"so many artistes forming with endorsements buh even if money no follow, you fit still take am brag." Erigga

here in Jupiter we dont know any H2Oh poo.

anyways so far coins dey enter account, no p.

love them sha.
h2oh is a drink, it does not contain sugar, but sweetener and other ingredients used to make a soft drink. it has been in the market for a long time.
I used to take it, when I was in the uni.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by BabaIbo: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
This won't even push me to buy the bottled water or drink... they can try again, maybe na all these regional products just like sachet water which only sales in the company's production area cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Deltatoto: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Correctbae2:
Nollywood Actress and wife to Banky W signs endorsement deal with H2Oh water alongside Media Personality and BBnaija Host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu. They both took to their instagram page to share the news.

Ebuka wrote:

Proud and extremely humbled to be joining the H2Oh family... Also super excited that we can finally share this news with you guys!!!
Are you following @h2oh_naija yet?Better join the movement o!!! Cos #WaterIsGonnaBeJealous
#BrandAmbassadors
#H2Oh

Adesua Wrote:

Glad to finally be able to share this news with you guys. Blessed to be part of the @h2oh_naija family (You should follow them, they have sweet inside gist) lol. A brand I love and a brand that allows me to be myself.
I also get to do this with my brother @ebuka ���
#Godisgreat #WaterIsGonnaBeJealous #imactuallyserious #brandambassador #perfectbrandforme #EME

Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNcLbQVJb1k

https://correct.com.ng/actress-adesua-etomi-and-ebuka-becomes-brand-ambassador-for-h2oh-water-video/
u can’t hold my wife that way I’m too traditional.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nelchuksmandela(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Banky W now........
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by salt1: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Is Adesuwa becoming tinier?
The battle for relevance is real
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by 1miccza: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
bazkid24:
This piece of land is for sale

How much is it abeg??
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Upsidedown9ja(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bring this H2O come Enugu. The company go sorry for their selves and the H3D.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Zico5(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
DahmerZane:
If you bet on football visit my signature
pls I have read the news on that blog from A to Z. pls how true is it and the money demanding is insanely huge. pls what can we do if u ve tried it. pls send ur WhatsApp number let's chat
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by vicben27(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
If any man hold my Wife for waist like this Na hot slap he go receive even Na her father him be
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by akimoriyomi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
NoSidonLook:
"so many artistes forming with endorsements buh even if money no follow, you fit still take am brag." Erigga

love them sha.
pls d title of the erigga track
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
NoSidonLook:

love them sha.
"welcom to industry night" ... King paper boy!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
frenzyduchess:
"welcom to industry night" ... King paper boy!

nawa o for you to dey hear these kain jams, YOU NA AREA O!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
NoSidonLook:

nawa o for you to dey hear these kain jams, YOU NA AREA O!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahaha, you nor know where inspiration go from come o, besides this particular track make sense,paper boy speak hard truth for the track.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
akimoriyomi:
pls d title of the erigga track
industry night
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
frenzyduchess:
hahahaha, you nor know where inspiration go from come o, besides this particular track make sense,paper boy speak hard truth for the track.

I swear down...
listen to MOTIVATION by Erigga. his latest track.
make sense wella

"respect those way get but fear those way never collect"
"life na general market even you fit pick too/two"
cheesy cheesy

punch lines toh bad cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
NoSidonLook:

I swear down...
listen to MOTIVATION by Erigga. his latest track.
make sense wella

"respect those way get but fear those way never collect"
"life na general market even you fit pick too/two"
cheesy cheesy

punch lines toh bad cheesy
yeah ,have the song on my phone,have others too , he seems to look up to Lil Wayne ,killed that misunderstood track
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
shocked
frenzyduchess:
yeah ,have the song on my phone,have others too , he seems to look up to Lil Wayne ,killed that misunderstood track

cool cool cool
MAMA THE MAMA
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
frenzyduchess:

yeah lilvwayne cos he takes time to stress the lyrics.
and 2pac. cos his lyrics is street friendly and relatable.

he even said so himself, he considers himself more of 2pac.

I take it that you stay in the south side
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by mechanics(m): 5:02am On Jul 11, 2018
The advert is dry.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2018
NoSidonLook:

yeah lilvwayne cos he takes time to stress the lyrics.
and 2pac. cos his lyrics is street friendly and relatable.

he even said so himself, he considers himself more of 2pac.

I take it that you stay in the south side
yes,Benin to be precise.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Ebuka Obi Uchendu Become Brand Ambassador For H2oh Water. Pics by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2018
frenzyduchess:
yes,Benin to be precise.

really shocked shocked

i school in uniben

lemme send you email before some yeye person will be reading the messages

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Strikes A Pose With His Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape / Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.