Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Show Your Support With Kindness Please!!! I Need You!. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Show Your Support With Kindness Please!!! I Need You!. (223 Views)

DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Show Your Support With Kindness Please!!! I Need You!. by timelessaproko(f): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
HEY, GUYS !!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! BIKO! OLEY! ETC pleaseeeeee!

it remains youtube.com/timelessaproko

Click on the subscribe button please, brothers, sisters, friends and everyone please help subscribe to it.
Thank you.
Is News and information channel reaching you in the spirit of comedy.

#Made4Naija
#IsComedyIsRealityIsNews

(1) (Reply)

Reps to probe killings of 7 policemen, 9 civilians in Abuja / Davido Celebrates Wizkid As He Turns 28 Today – Watch Video / Nigerian Army Says Report Of Missing Soldiers False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.