Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! (38758 Views)

DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by IamHeWrites: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
DJ Cuppy has reacted after Zlatan Ibile said he doesn't know her despite collaborating with her on a song 'Gelato' in 2019, Igbere TV reports.

Cuppy in her reaction on Twitter wrote;
“I’ve learnt to kill them with kindness and rise above the noise! ✨ #CuppyGoldDust.”

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1355163389669089287?s=19

Recall earlier this month, Cuppy disclosed that Zlatan blocked her on social media apps, WhatsApp and Instagram, for over 10 months.

During a recent interview, Zlatan Ibile stated that he doesn't know who DJ Cuppy is after he was asked why he blocked her on WhatsApp and Instagram.

On Friday, Afeare Isreal, aide to singer Davido revealed why Zlatan Ibile blocked celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy on both Instagram and WhatsApp.

Afeare shared what went wrong between Zlatan and DJ Cuppy in an Instagram post on Friday.

He said Zlatan did not receive any money from their song ‘Gelato’.

Afeare’s posts comes not up to 24 hours after a video of Zlatan denying DJ Cuppy in an interview went viral.

In the interview he said he did not know who bares the name Cuppy.

The question of why he blocked the DJ was asked weeks after the DJ said she was blocked by the singer.

DJ Cuppy had called out the singer for blocking her for over 10 months on January 8.

“10 months later and I sometimes still wonder why @Zlatan_Ibile blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram without ever saying why. we were actually friends ��‍♀️ …AND “Gelato” was a hit!” she wrote.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Baawaa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
If you don't pay for goods and services, friendship cannot work

348 Likes 26 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by LeeSantos(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
this trend is gonna be a long way ride.

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Freestainworld(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
This busy body don come again

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by hakeem4(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
So you paid him with kindness? After all the energy zlatan used to shout ayii and who is your daddy? in that gelato song

429 Likes 27 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by EnvelopeUs(f): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by mayklef(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
if you like climb mount Everest and fall down....Zlatan still No Know You

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by HopeVictor(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
I hate people that are not straight forward..If you do business with person no allow any evil spirit make you no give the person him share..

207 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by EnvelopeUs(f): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
mayklef:
if you like climb mount Everest and fall down....Zlatan still No Know You

Lol

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by seunmohmoh(f): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Their wahala

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by BusinessCity: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
She forgot. Rather left it out... Cuppy that !

So you paid him with kindness? After all the energy zlatan used to shout ayii and who is your daddy? in that gelato song

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by NwaNimo1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by omoadeleye(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lol, she should pay her fulvcking debt

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by princemillla(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
I wish the girl is here on nairaland and if she is.
Is it true u are owning Zee

osuofia2:
i stand with Cuppy, Nigerians hate rich kids forgetting it is not their fault that their parents are rich.
Poverty no be disease. Rise above hate

??!

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by denniev: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
is she talking to zlatan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by planetx13: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
The rich also cry

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by bluefilm: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bitch please. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by osuofia2(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
i stand with Cuppy, Nigerians hate rich kids forgetting it is not their fault that their parents are rich.
Poverty no be disease. Rise above hate

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by careytommy37(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Wetin dis one dey talk?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by mosesaigbe(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Best Response To Haters cry[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by crossfm: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Who God bless no man can curse.

Enjoy yourself, it's not your fault that you were born into affluence.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by YorubaPrince: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
sad
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by lordempire(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nawa o
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Romanoff(f): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Has she paid her debt?

I don't know how you'll be in the music industry and you won't have an agreement with who you're collaborating with as regards payment, performances and appearance.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by YorubaPrince: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
crossfm:
Who God bless no man can course.

Which course, abeg? Accounting or Geology?

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by DoubleEngine007: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Zlatan sing song take yab this bitch jor undecided
Body too dey catch her unlike Mr Easy girlfriend when get sense. This Dj Cum/pee na mumu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by thoollz: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Abegii was it zlatan that brought the issue to social media? He rendered a service and with all the hype and money, u couldn't pay him up. Now you are expecting sympathy from the fans. He's more matured, else u wouldn't be chasing clout.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Cryptofxt10: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Davido P. A might be right anyways

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo / Aremu Afolayan: Kunle My Brother Didn't Invite Me To 'Mokalik' Premiere / Prophet Jeremiah Settles Fight Between Cynthia Okereke & Chinwe Owoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.